Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys only please: What would you do if a woman you didn't know came up and started kissing you o

last reply
303 replies
33.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is an impulse I have had for years but only ever acted on in the clubs and after several drinks. But I am really curious as to what the average Joe would do if a woman he didn't know came up and laid a seriously passionate kiss on him in the street. Would it matter if she was hot, average, or fugly? I am curious if hot guys, average guys, and fugly guys would have different response.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have her arrested.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
0 likes
I suspect all guy would react within this range: most guys would probably feel shocked but complimented, a very rare minority of guys would probably want to fuck you on the street (most guys at least have a shred of decency smile ), and another rare minority of uptight guys might get peeved.

All in all, the average response is going to be shock and compliment, especially if they're a hottie :)

If the kisser is fugley, then the response might start sliding to the getting peeved side.

If the kisser is average, it will be more of a mixed bag of responses.
0 likes
Quote by poizenivy
This is an impulse I have had for years but only ever acted on in the clubs and after several drinks. But I am really curious as to what the average Joe would do if a woman he didn't know came up and laid a seriously passionate kiss on him in the street. Would it matter if she was hot, average, or fugly? I am curious if hot guys, average guys, and fugly guys would have different response.

First of all for the quote that is above in bold. How would you know if we are hot, average or fugly to begin with? (Please note I think Fugly is trademarked by a member here...Fugly) Most of us do not post pictures of ourselves, how would you decide which category we fall into in the first place?

As for your question, I am sure I would grab her by the wrists and ask her what the fuck she was doing!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
I'd have her arrested.

I would perhaps not go to this extent, but thepainter captures my sentiment. It would not matter to me what the girl looked like, if I don't know her then I would not be receptive to a random kiss. I would push her away from me and ask her is she was, indeed, crazy.

It's sexual harassment and I'm sure not many girls would like it if the shoe was on the other foot.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
id be complimented and back off from the kiss. sorry but i wouldn't just fuck you then and there
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow guys! I so wasn't thinking of getting fucked on the spot....I just wanted to know what you all would think and how you would react.

Dudalicious: first of all, "fugly" is not trademarked, God I hope you were joking on that one. And I would hope that men would try to be honest about their looks....or is that wishful thinking on my part? But, I guess you're right, it was a rather stupid question. My bad.

To all of you that would call a girl crazy...wow! So glad I live where guys are not so uptight. I have actually done this, as I said, in nightclubs and have never had anyone respond the way you all are.

Sorry if my question offended.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This will be an surprise, if she is a great kisser , a pleasant surprise , since I believe in reciprocation after recovering from the initial shock I would kiss her back with the same ferocity , to test the waters I would cress her boobs or butt, if she's ok with this, it will be her place ! as simple as that !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Id let her finish the kiss and ask her whats was that all about. Take it from there lol.
Its not who i am, but what i do that defines me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by poizenivy
To all of you that would call a girl crazy...wow! So glad I live where guys are not so uptight. I have actually done this, as I said, in nightclubs and have never had anyone respond the way you all are.

No offense taken.

Big difference between the locations of being in a nightclub where people are generally more receptive to hook up with strangers than some random encounter on the street as you initially posted.

You call it uptight but if some random guy on the street would walk up to you and shove his tongue down your throat you might not be so enthralled would you?

I once had a married female friend sexually harass me and when I confronted her with it she denied being conscious of even having done it. Needless to say that friendship went downhill fast.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
it happened to me once and i had no idea what to do and she was quite a bad kisser so i just pulled away and walked away
but if it happened again and she was a half decent kisser i might finish the kiss and ask her if she wants a coffee
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good Kiss = Hang in there
Rubbish kiss = Sayonara
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pelicanbill
Good Kiss = Hang in there
Rubbish kiss = Sayonara

I with you big Bill.
Lurker
0 likes
well would check it wasn't cadid camera and then ask what did i do to deserve that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd probably kiss her back, but not let it go any further. (I'm a married man, after all)Then, Id ask what it was all about. As for my looks? See my avatar--its not me but we look remarkably alike-- you be the judge
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would probably kiss her also, but than i would stop, look at her, ask her: what the hell are you doing? and than it would dpend on her answer..
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by poizenivy
Wow guys! I so wasn't thinking of getting fucked on the spot....I just wanted to know what you all would think and how you would react.

Dudalicious: first of all, "fugly" is not trademarked, God I hope you were joking on that one. And I would hope that men would try to be honest about their looks....or is that wishful thinking on my part? But, I guess you're right, it was a rather stupid question. My bad.

Sorry if my question offended.

Dude was indeed joking. He does that a lot, as do many regular forum-ers - you'll learn quickly (although I thought this one was quite obvious). That said, the member Fugly should be highly respected at all times.

Your question did not offend, but apparently some of our answers did. You clearly posted this topic expecting a certain response and when you didn't get it, you didn't like it.

A nightclub is quite a different scenario, where such alcohol-fueled occurrences are commonplace. That doesn't make it alright, but different, less sober reactions might be evoked. A little flirt and a dance first could be quite enough to change the situation completely.

I wouldn't call myself uptight but you are entitled to your opinion. Like I said, maybe you should Ask The Gals how they would react in a similar situation. It seems like you're practicing double standards.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Come on guys. I think some of you are trying to be a little to PC about this. If a woman came up to me and kissed me, it wouldn't be a horrible offense. It's not like she kicked you in the nuts. I'd probably smile and go on my way. And have a great story to tell me friends. If any of them would actually believe it....

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
kiss her back!!!!!!!!!!
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Come on guys. I think some of you are trying to be a little to PC about this. If a woman came up to me and kissed me, it wouldn't be a horrible offense. It's not like she kicked you in the nuts. I'd probably smile and go on my way. And have a great story to tell me friends. If any of them would actually believe it....

No Mister I am not trying to be PC with this all, I have a tremendous woman in my life and don't need some random chick coming up to me and kissing me. Please remember that there are some hideous diseases that lie in peoples mouths, would you want to contract one just so you have a cool story to tell your friends?

*Edit - Are you turning into an Irishman now? "have a great story to tell me friends" is there a pot 'o gold in lucky charms as well? LOL

Would you still say the same if she looked like this?

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by lafayettemister

No Mister I am not trying to be PC with this all, I have a tremendous woman in my life and don't need some random chick coming up to me and kissing me. Please remember that there are some hideous diseases that lie in peoples mouths, would you want to contract one just so you have a cool story to tell your friends?

Dude, that's my sister. Not cool Dude, not cool. lol

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Thanks Mr. Lafayettemister.
I couldn't of said it better.
I didn't want to sound like some cheap piece of meat though.
I would be flattered, and I would be bragging to my buddies for years to come
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by lafayettemister

What about the time I ran up to you and kissed you?! You didn't know me ...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by lafayettemister

Wait, you kissed DUDE. Wtf.. where the hell is my kiss! Hmmph.

0 likes
Quote by poizenivy

To all of you that would call a girl crazy...wow! So glad I live where guys are not so uptight. I have actually done this, as I said, in nightclubs and have never had anyone respond the way you all are. Sorry if my question offended.

You have not offended at all, but now you are changing your venue...as people have already mentioned that changes everything.
As for Fugly, yes I was kidding however there is a member here that does possess that name.

I have been here long enough now to know that a good majority of pictures in people's profiles are fake (or cock laden in men's profiles), yes you are going on some wishful thinking on your part. If you want a good laugh take a look at 20-25 profiles of men here and decide for yourself if they are real or not I am sure you will be surprised with your findings.

0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by lafayettemister

That was totally different, I was HAMMERED! And yes I do have a few stories to tell my friends in regards to you! Dayyyuuum!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by AngelHeart01
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by lafayettemister

That was totally different, I was HAMMERED! And yes I do have a few stories to tell my friends in regards to you! Dayyyuuum!

My, my ... what am I gonna do with you? You were as sober as a judge. I know, it's not everyday a girl walks away when they are told about a "tremendous woman" waiting at home. I've known a few to take that as a challenge ... SO WRONG.
Hey wait ... Did you even mention her? hahahaha
You know I love you! P.s. You are such an ass
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by AngelHeart01
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by lafayettemister

You're funny! We both know where your "kiss" is.
It's cute how you play dumb .... errrr I mean, innocent.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by AngelHeart01
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by lafayettemister

You're funny! We both know where your "kiss" is.
It's cute how you play dumb .... errrr I mean, innocent.

I do play innocent. But the dumbness just comes natural. lol

Lurker
0 likes
I can't tell you whether I am hot, average, or ugly, but I do know that if some woman came up to me on the street and kissed me -- unless she looked diseased, or I was with my wife -- I would simply smile, say "thanks," and walk away.