Dressing up for the thrill or the kill?

last reply
15 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, if you had a to give a ratio of dressing up to look good/feel good in your clothes versus looking good/feeling good to attract a mate, how would that equate?

80:20 - I want to look good/feel good predominantly for myself. The other 20 percent is to attract the guys (or girls).
50:50 - I balance my clothing between what I want to wear and want others to see/feel.
20:80 - I like to maximize my sex appeal. Anything which causes a stir and lands me a great shag is fair game.

Naturally, additional ratios and reasoning for said accoutrements or lack thereof are welcome!

GW.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it depends on my mood. I always dress to my mood and only things that make me feel good about myself.

That being said, I will have to say 50:50.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
I dress up to look good / feel good for myself almost all the time but part of feeling good for me is knowing that I look good and are attractive to men too. So I guess I dress for myself and to attract men at the same time. Thats the case for 90-95 percent of the time I guess. The rest of the time I just dress to feel comfortable for myself and don't really care how I look.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cant really put a number on it but usually I will dress for myself. If I am going out I will dress sexy but to make myself feel good and feeling good will make me sexier to others, not what I am wearing. Being sexy is all about attitude and confidence. Sometimes I may wear very sexy g-string and bra under something comfortable like ripped jeans and t-shirt (not the sexiest of outfits) if I go to the store or something like that but it makes me feel good.

Besides, its my sparkling personality that attracts men/women!! LOL!!
Lurker
0 likes
I dress up for myself, it boosts my creativity and confidence. I am an ultimate fashionista in every sense of that word.

80:20
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In recent years, I've found that I really enjoy dressing for the people around me. I used to be 99% for myself, but the confidence of being in a great marriage, being a mother, etc. have all allowed me to put more effort into looking good at work and around our friends, so 50/50 because despite putting in the effort for work, if it's a weekend with nothing big going on, it's jeans and sweatshirts, comfort, baby comfort!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
90:10 - I want to look good/feel good predominantly for myself. The other 10 percent is to attract the guys or girls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This thread is useless without pictures.
Lurker
0 likes
So are profiles without pics in my opinion
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rolando
This thread is useless without pictures.

Lurker
0 likes
It depends what I go out for, if I'm looking for a one night stand I'll dress for the kill, if I'm going outjust to have a good time with friends and/or family I'll dress more sensibly it's about 30% of the time I'll go out 'dressed to kill'
Lurker
0 likes
I dress for myself, when I look good, I feel good, unless we are role playing then it is about 50% for me and 50% for him
Lurker
0 likes
I dress for myself if i feel good about how i look and comfortable with what i have on most of the time i end up dressed for the thrill which is the same as dressed for the kill too...
Lurker
0 likes
I dress up just for me! If someone appreciates it, it's nice.
Lurker
0 likes
i have to dress sometimes but its for entertainment purposes being a musician and yes that lady above me always dress classy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I dress up its 70:30, 50% to make me feel super sexy, 20% to turn my bf on, 20% to feel pleased i attract my bf, and 10% to make other guys jealous! biggrin