last reply
9 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies,

I am looking for advice/suggestions to enhance my growing love for exhibitionism. But apart from just going out and baring it all, I don't know what to do.

Any and all suggestions are welcome!
Lurker
0 likes
to answer your question, I really need to know how far you have actually went before I can give you any sort of help.
Lurker
0 likes
The extent of what I've done is wear very this athletic shorts with no underwear to let my package move around freely. Never fully hard but sometimes semi hard or soft.

Definitely wanting to go further..
Lurker
0 likes
are you single or in a relationship?
Lurker
0 likes
Relationship..but that doesn't have much bearing here, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you have to be careful because you don't want to be mistaken for a perv/creeper. Exhibitionism is really great when the person/persons you are showing yourself to are into it too. So like in a club after making sex eyes at each other, or one of my favorites is driving around naked (freeways are the best because it doesn't look like you are trolling for kiddies). I don't know where you live but public nudity is legal where I live unless you are doing it for sexual arousal so having even a semi hard penis would get you into trouble. Best advice I can give you is to choose your venue carefully and read the audiance so to speak. If you are playing ball and see someone checking you out that would be a good time to flash a little something then see how far you can take it with your voyuer. Good luck and hope this helps a little bit.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
Ladies...

I know you can do better than this!

Give me all ya got!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm so disappointed...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
exhibitionism to me is being with a partner and having sex in public, the chance of someone discovering you gets me worked up greatly. being caught is a thrill too.
I'm a str8 forward, spicy and ruthless kuntry gal, think you can handle me?
Lurker
0 likes
Love being nude at hotels....my co sends me for training regulary and to other country branches. im always nude in the romm...even when room service comes by...