Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you men find woman menstruation a turn on or does it turn you off?

last reply
64 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the men that ive spoken to and yeah they brought up the subject for their own reasons it didnt bother them. just putting the question out there if it hasn't already been asked. if the later then perhaps the newbies like myself can have write their views
Clumeleon
0 likes
Neither. A woman on her period certainly doesn't 'turn me on' but nor does it repulse me. It's natural, not gross.

Now, if you're talking about having sex during a woman's time of the month (which is a thread already, I believe) then I can't comment, because I've never experienced it.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
It's not a particular fetish turn-on. Nor is it necessarily a turn-off either. If we're necking and I want to take things further and she says..."Umm...I've got a visitor this week."

I'll probably ask her if she's comfortable going further...and if she's not, I won't push the issue. Otherwise, game on.

That's one of the things a shower is good for.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Menstrual warpaint ftw.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes especially in my presence.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Thank you gentleman for taking the time to submit your response. Im glad you took into the consideration that the female may indeed feel uncomfortable allowing the partner to go further down during sexual encounter.
I know from experiences relayed to me via female friends that they feel incredibly horny during this particular phase of the month and lucky for them their man doesn't have a problem with it if anything sex increases because of it.

Another male friend quite openly said that he found the whole female scent intoxicating he related it back to the hunter gatherer where he could smell the prey ... i remember thinking he was rather out there in his thoughts and a laugh was shared.

Cheers
Lurker
0 likes
I know I'm gonna get my ass chewed out over this one but I will state my point in honesty.

In basic terms, women, once every month, have their vaginas, the center of their womanhood, and the entry to the womb which holds and grows the beautiful fruit of conception, begins to bleed and ooze, bloody, sometimes smelly discharge, SOMETIMES. Now lets turn this around.

Women, if every once a month, your hubby or bf's penis, started to ache and ooze bloody, most likely smelly discharge, would you find it a turn on???

P.S. I do not find anything to make light of women menstruating, it is a natural bodily process, no more different than any other we humans experience.
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry it is a trun off for me.
Lurker
0 likes
turn on and i love to fuck those days so much without condoms
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Thilini
turn on and i love to fuck those days so much without condoms

I've heard it's entirely possible to become pregnant after unprotected sex during a menstrual cycle. In fact, I know someone who's pregnancy was dated at having started during her cycle, one during which she'd been having sex.

Just saying. It's something worth checking out, just in case the reason you weren't using was because of the popular belief that women can't get pregnant at that time. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheDemonKing
I know I'm gonna get my ass chewed out over this one but I will state my point in honesty.

In basic terms, women, once every month, have their vaginas, the center of their womanhood, and the entry to the womb which holds and grows the beautiful fruit of conception, begins to bleed and ooze, bloody, sometimes smelly discharge, SOMETIMES. Now lets turn this around.

Women, if every once a month, your hubby or bf's penis, started to ache and ooze bloody, most likely smelly discharge, would you find it a turn on???

P.S. I do not find anything to make light of women menstruating, it is a natural bodily process, no more different than any other we humans experience.

Hmmm, wonder if this guy likes anal.
Lurker
0 likes
some woman are horny then just do it
Lurker
0 likes
it doesnt turn me on our turn me off. as for sex on her period its not better or worse than sex the rest of the month...just a bit messier
Wild at Heart
0 likes
It's so sick.

Women I've been with think it's sick too. Unless I knew I was never going to see this women ever again in my life or something, I could just wait a couple of days...
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
It's so sick.

Women I've been with think it's sick too. Unless I knew I was never going to see this women ever again in my life or something, I could just wait a couple of days...

you dick.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Magical_felix
It's so sick.

you dick.

I may be a huge dick, but there's no mensies blood on me.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I always assumed you would go with the flow.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

That was horrible!

And here I thought I was gonna get the you will 'go anal' but not sail the red sea rap from you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a turn on for me... Most women I know don't want to do anything while on their period
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by LadyX

That was horrible!

And here I thought I was gonna get the you will 'go anal' but not sail the red sea rap from you.

So you're good with santorum but not the monthly sangria? Who the f**k are you to judge?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Anyone else think it's funny that LadyX knows what Santorum is?

santorum:
The sometimes frothy, usually slimy, amalgam of lubricant, stray fecal matter, and ejaculate that leaks out of the receiving partner's anus after a session of anal intercourse.

Look, I don't know what you've been up to. But I have told you time and time again that you must properly clear the chamber of the round before starting any anal activity. I see my advice has fallen on deaf ears. You gotta get all that old resin out of there girl!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
LOL It hasn't fallen on deaf ears, I just rarely get cornholed, so the advice rarely applies. Don't worry, baby, I'd clear the subway of all litter prior to letting anybody run the train.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
@LadyX @MF u guys crack me up
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Eden
@LadyX @MF u guys crack me up

She is a funny one isn't she? Like a clown, the way she says stuff and everything.

Quote by LadyX
LOL It hasn't fallen on deaf ears, I just rarely get cornholed, so the advice rarely applies. Don't worry, baby, I'd clear the subway of all litter prior to letting anybody run the train.

You make anal sound so romantic...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No surprise that the cat turns out to be a pussy when it comes to menstrual sex.

Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Total turn-on. My wife and I love watching each other and it leads to some fantastic sex after.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fytnfyr
Total turn-on. My wife and I love watching each other and it leads to some fantastic sex after.

Bwhahaha. You find watching a woman menstruate to be a turn-on? And she likes to watch you menstruate? Ouch! Sure you didnt' read the question as a woman "masturbating"? A bit of a difference.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
If someone has just a handful of forum posts and says something inappropriate or disrespectful or breaks some other written or unwritten forum rule, maybe we can let it slide and give him/her a grace period learning curve?

Damn you sure kept to you word in being nicer to newbies haven't you?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]