Sexiest Profile Picture...

last reply
21 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who has the sexiest, hottest, most erotic profile picture. The one you keep going back to because you get turned on like no other?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
naughtythoughcute. I could stare all day.
Not a stalker smileP
Lurker
0 likes
There's soo many! Kisslovekatie just posted a gorgeous pic and I reallyenjoy juliamckey's profile pic!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All them fake ones.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Flirtatiously Fluttering
0 likes

Gotta love painter's paint brush!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's my head and arms in the shower, the 2" paint brush is nowhere to be seen.
Flirtatiously Fluttering
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
That's my head and arms in the shower, the 2" paint brush is nowhere to be seen.

ahhh yes...but it's such a teasing pic, along with the other ones in your gallery
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Obviously all stolen from some other amateur adult sites. IRL I look exactly like Brad Pitt.
Lurker
0 likes
I think ddnyc has one of the sexiest profile pictures! I love the way his body looks, the lighting in the picture, the color of the picture.... so sexy!

Lurker
0 likes
Multiorgman and Kyrios are probably some of my favorite avatars. As far as pictures in their profile, I tend not to look.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Magical_felix, without a doubt.

EDIT: But nah, let me be serious for a change. Of my short friends list, I would have to say that mazza has the sexiest profile picture.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
love rancherswife pics hmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum
Magical_felix, without a doubt.

EDIT: But nah, let me be serious for a change. Of my short friends list, I would have to say that mazza has the sexiest profile picture.

Oh, oh, I'd like to thank...

Well, just YOU Clum!!

MWAH!!

BTW, I think Imalovernotawriter has a pretty sexy AV

However, the ones that give you goosebumps when you see they are online are the best of all!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mazza's is hot. I have considered trying to recreate it myself. It would definitely look interesting with the little tattoo in the middle of my chest. SweetPenny is a good one and then there is Kim's that always makes me think of cumming smile I haven't been on here that long though, so I'm sure there are good ones that I haven't seen yet.
Lurker
0 likes
Knickerbocker7 A man with a Pittsburgh Steelers hat....heart SEXY!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nikki703 Just knowin her personality, makes it even more sexy.

I need to find that thread about Sexy Picture Gallery, or whatever.... Nikki703 would belong there too.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm going to loyal and say the ones that appear at the top of my friends list (not a desperate cry for more views), they have more than just outer beauty but have beautiful minds, are kind and caring, make me laugh... smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
VirginiaJohnson in my opinion is the hottest person on lush, and hasthe most beautiful avatar