First time?

last reply
69 replies
8.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Another thread I posted gave me this idea.

The very first time you had intercourse, what position did you use?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
My first time was in the missionary position, in his mum and dad's house...

Got blood everywhere - eek!

Then later he walked me home with a big grin on his face (it was his first time too!)

All in all, it was pretty good!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Missionary, as well. There wasn't much planning involved, it just happened. She had a broken foot so that was easiest.
Lurker
0 likes
I remember starting in missionary but I believe several other positions were tried that night.
Lurker
0 likes

What the hell do I do with that?
The Linebacker
0 likes
We used a sex swing!!!!!

haha I am just kidding!!!! Of course it was missionary.
Lurker
0 likes
ditto on the missionary
Lurker
0 likes
Missionary here, too.
Lurker
0 likes
I thought it was in the backseat of a Ford,Chevy or Toyota for everyone. And in whatever position you could make it work. Alas mine was so bad that I did not try again for two years. If I know where he was now I promise it would not be anywhere near the same result.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She was controlling type , obviously Missionary ! God, Bless the Spanish Missionaries
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
oral going into missionery
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was a total novice so she took charge. her choice was cowgirl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure what you call it. I was sitting in the passenger seat of my car with the seat back reclined as far as it would go, and she straddled me.
Would that be "car-girl"?
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Very awkward missionary with my shorts still around my ankles. it was his first time too. very little foreplay, I was still dry, he only lasted about 4 strokes after he finally managed to get it in me. I was so totally thinking to my self "This can't be what all the fuss is about, there has to be more."
Lurker
0 likes
In the front seat. I lowered my pants, and she removed her shorts and straddled me. We held each other and passionately kissed during the process.
Lurker
0 likes
missionary
Lurker
0 likes
Missionary. He was 6 years older. Looking back on it, not impressed with his skills as an "older" man at all. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
cowgirl. As she guided it in, she felt so slick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Missionary - His apartment = his bed ( mattress's all over floor) and a sorry honey next time will be better.....Better??????? OMG@!!!@!@
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
first time ever was anal in reverse cowgirl..that was fun. First time proper sex was cowgirl..it was mediocre :/
Lurker
0 likes
Missionary... blew my load in about 10 seconds : ( so ebarrassed .. oh well practice makes perfect
Lurker
0 likes
Missionary, then ended in doggy style
Lurker
0 likes
My first time was vaginal.
I was 19 and on my honeymoon.
Painful,but also pleasurable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was *young* I talked in my sleep, older sisters friends wud come in room and try tco get me to say stuff, eventually this one started playing with me. Woke up with my hard cock in here hands, she mounted me and I think I came in 5 pumps....lol

Edited by admin to follow site guidelines
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was 19 and in the military. I have done oral before, but never went all the way. She was about 24 married but seperated. We were all out in town and it was late so several of us got a motel room together. I slept in the same bed as her and we started making out. The next thing I knew she was pulling at my cock wanting me to stick it in her. It was missionary and I was done in about five seconds or so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She was on top
Lurker
0 likes
Oral and fingers led to missionary and then he rolled us over so I was in cowgirl. Cowgirl was the best. We did it twice that night and he was quite a bit older so he was patient and great at sex and we did it again in the morning.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Missionary
I was the kid next door's imaginary friend.