last reply
39 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
ladies,
we hear all the time about where the guys want to cum, but where do you want them to cum?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anywhere but my face, yep i'm just that unfussy!
Lurker
0 likes
It's nice to feel it splash hot and thickly on my breasts and especially my nipples. It's lovely to feel it fill my belly button. It's also lovely to watch it shoot wildly into the air during masturbation. It's very nice - with the right guy - to feel it ejaculate forcefully into my mouth and on my tongue.

But above all it's nicest to feel it gush inside my vagina - especially when it cums all over the mouth of my womb. And I can actually feel that - many girls say they can't.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm a little more fussed about it than these ladies, yes it feels nice inside but a bit messy out. Not that I really care but it'd be annoying to get it everywhere. I wouldn't make an issue of it unless it was up my nose or in my eyes - or in my hair! lol
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer him to cum inside me, if not then on my tummy or boobs
Lurker
0 likes
Well inside is nice, but I love it shooting into my mouth the best since I can feel everything happening and especially if the guy makes a lot of noise. I'm also like Susan and love it when it shoots up into the air. I asked my friend Jenny and she likes it when a guy is taking her doggy style and pulls out and shots on her ass. I've never tried that yet, but it sounds worth trying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the position we are in. Inside me is great, especially if he is willing to go down on me right afterward. But since I am not currently in a long term relationship with a man, he will be wearing a condom so rather he pull out and cum elsewhere. I love it on my stomach, boobs. If doggie then on my ass. In or near my mouth is cool too. Basically anywhere except my hair or my eyes, especially my eyes. That would piss me off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Depends on the position we are in. Inside me is great, especially if he is willing to go down on me right afterward. But since I am not currently in a long term relationship with a man, he will be wearing a condom so rather he pull out and cum elsewhere. I love it on my stomach, boobs. If doggie then on my ass. In or near my mouth is cool too. Basically anywhere except my hair or my eyes, especially my eyes. That would piss me off!

Ever hear of goggles?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
i love you to come in my mouth then let it drip down onto my nipples, or if we are doing it doggy style over my ass is good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love it from behind doggie style, inside and also splashed over my bottom.
Lurker
0 likes
from the wife "on my boobs, inside me or letting it drip down my arse cheeks so my arsehole lol"
Lurker
0 likes
Dont mind it on my face !...seems naughty & exciting...Fella,s seem to like it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sexysusan
It's nice to feel it splash hot and thickly on my breasts and especially my nipples. It's lovely to feel it fill my belly button. It's also lovely to watch it shoot wildly into the air during masturbation. It's very nice - with the right guy - to feel it ejaculate forcefully into my mouth and on my tongue.

But above all it's nicest to feel it gush inside my vagina - especially when it cums all over the mouth of my womb. And I can actually feel that - many girls say they can't.

It is really a shame that you don't write stories, because you've got my vivid imagination in full gear
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok, honestly, i don't like it on my face (unless I've been drinking - sometimes i feel really naughty and I will let him finish on my face) or my mouth...I have some gag reflexes that are not pretty...but I love to see it dripping down on my tits and tummy, i also like to see dripping from inside me....
Lurker
0 likes
Sounds like if a guys need to take all these rules into consideration before he cums something is missing. We are here for fun are we not?

Fellows you have a variety of choices where to cum with me. Take your choice.

OK I would prefer it not be in may hair!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mazza
[img][/img]

I prefer to swallow to getting messy and sticky.
Drinking relaxes my insistence on where they cum but still prefer INSIDE everytime.

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
Sounds like if a guy need to take all these rules into consideration before he cums something is missing. We are here for fun are we not?

Fellows you have a variety of choices where to cum with me. Take your choice.

OK I would prefer it not be in may hair!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love anywhere tbh! not so keen in my mouth but if im really horny then i dont mind, love it when doing doggy then my man pulls out and i can feel the long hot threads of cum hitting my back!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
in my mouth or in me
Lurker
0 likes
In my mouth, then i know were every drop is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My boobs or my ass not in my ass but on my ass. Position on this one if he cumms in me I want to be on top so I can feel the contractions and the warm rush.
Nicole
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i prefer cumming in her mouth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i used to love it being splashed all over my face and then dribbles down my chin and onto my boobs and stomach
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing like the feeling of shooting deep inside especially if you both happen to cum together.
Lurker
0 likes
my face, mouth or chest
Lurker
0 likes
Anywhere but up my nose or in my eyes!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by couldbyours
Anywhere but up my nose or in my eyes!

what? not up for little bit of nostril sex? no sense of adventure whatever. ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

what? not up for little bit of nostril sex? no sense of adventure whatever. ;)

Nostril is OK, But I prefer it in my ear. That way I get to hear him cum too. Nothing like stimulating the senses!!!