Pegging

last reply
14 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just wondering how many guys on this site have had females peg them? And what are your thoughts on it?
Lurker
0 likes
That's pretty funny
The Linebacker
0 likes
No wonder piracy is on the rise!

"Aaaaaaargh! Come hither wench and let me make sport with that peg leg of yours!"

"Ahoy lassie, come hither and let me spread those pegs and plunder that snatch!"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'll try anything 2 or 3 times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Yes, the leg division, Mr Spiggott. You are deficient in it to the tune of one. Your right leg, I like. I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role. That's what I said when I saw you come in. I said, "A lovely leg for the role". I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is - neither have you." - Peter Cook

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
i have and i enjoy it....so does she
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have done it a few times (OK, more than a few) and I'll do it a few more times and by a few more times I mean every chance I get.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Women that try it usually enjoy it and very quickly get addicted to it. If they have no interest then they usually have no interest and that's it.

Pegging is pretty much a dominance issue with women and men, being the natural born sluts they are, tend to like anything that involves sex unless they have hang ups and many do.

Here in the deep south bible belt what pegging actually goes on is mostly behind closed doors and never mentioned.

I love it here but the constant barrage of/by the bible thumpers keeps most sex very traditional and sparse... LOL

But then.... We have some gorgeous women here in the deep south and we get spoiled by all the eye candy too... FSU is quite famous for it's drop dead gorgeous women and I'm fairly near there... ;)

I'm rambling... OH.... yeah I've been pegged and LOVE it but then I'm a hopeless slut so I bet you'd have been surprised if I answered any other way if you already know me... ;)
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I have not, but would love to try
Lurker
0 likes
I have not yet enjoyed having a woman fuck me with a strap on, tho I am dying to experience it. I have had two women use a ( hand held) dildo on me. Both occasions were fabulous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by benscrane
I'll try anything 2 or 3 times

I'm with them :d/ for the most part, don't knock it till you try it, try it till you like it. LOL
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I haven't yet but would love to
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Have the equipment all ready but just need the wife to take the plunge.....!!!!!. Seriously we both want to try it but it's got to be her decision as to when .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I have done it, and we both enjoy it. Pegging definitely added a new dynamic to our relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not had the experience yet but would be interested
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've never been pegged, but I have let my wife slip a small vibrator up my ass while she gives me head. Whoa Damn!