Website "Top Comments" - post your favourites

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Lush has nothing on the youtube trolls

@theart1rm I'VE BEEN A VEGETARIAN IN PERFECT HEALTH FOR DECADES, I'M ALSO A WORLD CLASS ATHLETE AND ARTIST AMONG OTHER THINGS, SO I'M HEALTHY ENOUGH TO CARE, AND YOU'RE SICK ENOUGH NOT TO CARE.........YOU'RE A WEAK, SICK LOSER, JUST LIKE MOST OF DYLAN'S TROLL FANS.

whothehellgivesadamn 46 minutes ago

DYLAN EXPOSED......

WELL, WELL, WELL, APPARENTLY, WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT IS THAT DYLAN SECRETLY MARRIED SOME BLACK BACKUP SINGER AND HAD A KID WITH HER, HE MAY HAVE MORE WHO KNOWS....SO APPARENTLY HE ENDORSED OBAMA BECAUSE HE'S BLACK, BECAUSE OBAMA HAS ZERO CREDENTIALS, NO BUSINESS OR GOVERNMENT EXPERIENCE, THIS IS ALL ABOUT SOME WEIRD RACIAL CRAP...MOST LIKELY THE EMONATELLI TROLL HAS GOT SOME WEIRD RACIAL THING GOING ON AS WELL. OBAMA IS A JOKE...ONLY RACISTS AND FOOLS GO FOR HIS CRAP

whothehellgivesadamn 50 minutes ago

@theart1rm BOY ARE YOU EVER DUMB, I COULDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT BOB, UNLIKE YOU I DON'T WORSHIP BEFORE THE ALTER OF CELEBRITIES......MY INTEREST IN ALL OF THIS IS THE MECHANICS OF DYSFUNCTIONALITY AND HOW ALL THAT TRANSLATES INTO MASSIVE BULLSHIT LIKE THE OBAMA CAMPAIGN, THE WAY YOU AND THE OTHER TROLLS FIT INTO THIS IS THAT YOU'RE RUN OF THE MILL DYSFUNCTIONALS

whothehellgivesadamn 55 minutes ago

@whothehellgivesadamn Bob Dylan never supported Barrack Obama. To be clear in his words he stated that he did like Obama, but he also did not grant full support and said,"We will have to see how things play out", now please go find some Ron Paul sight to gloat on about him losing in EVERY single poll to.... Guess who? You're favorite politician Barrack Obama! In fact he is winning in that's right against everyone besides Mitt Romney. Ron Paul didn't even come in the top five candidates
Matriarch
0 likes
"Every property article on Yahoo is full of empty contradictory supposition."

100% accurate synopsis!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola

@theart1rm I'VE BEEN A VEGETARIAN IN PERFECT HEALTH FOR DECADES, I'M ALSO A WORLD CLASS ATHLETE AND ARTIST AMONG OTHER THINGS, SO I'M HEALTHY ENOUGH TO CARE, AND YOU'RE SICK ENOUGH NOT TO CARE.........YOU'RE A WEAK, SICK LOSER, JUST LIKE MOST OF DYLAN'S TROLL FANS.

whothehellgivesadamn 46 minutes ago

DYLAN EXPOSED......

WELL, WELL, WELL, APPARENTLY, WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT IS THAT DYLAN SECRETLY MARRIED SOME BLACK BACKUP SINGER AND HAD A KID WITH HER, HE MAY HAVE MORE WHO KNOWS....SO APPARENTLY HE ENDORSED OBAMA BECAUSE HE'S BLACK, BECAUSE OBAMA HAS ZERO CREDENTIALS, NO BUSINESS OR GOVERNMENT EXPERIENCE, THIS IS ALL ABOUT SOME WEIRD RACIAL CRAP...MOST LIKELY THE EMONATELLI TROLL HAS GOT SOME WEIRD RACIAL THING GOING ON AS WELL. OBAMA IS A JOKE...ONLY RACISTS AND FOOLS GO FOR HIS CRAP

whothehellgivesadamn 50 minutes ago

@theart1rm BOY ARE YOU EVER DUMB, I COULDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT BOB, UNLIKE YOU I DON'T WORSHIP BEFORE THE ALTER OF CELEBRITIES......MY INTEREST IN ALL OF THIS IS THE MECHANICS OF DYSFUNCTIONALITY AND HOW ALL THAT TRANSLATES INTO MASSIVE BULLSHIT LIKE THE OBAMA CAMPAIGN, THE WAY YOU AND THE OTHER TROLLS FIT INTO THIS IS THAT YOU'RE RUN OF THE MILL DYSFUNCTIONALS

whothehellgivesadamn 55 minutes ago

@whothehellgivesadamn Bob Dylan never supported Barrack Obama. To be clear in his words he stated that he did like Obama, but he also did not grant full support and said,"We will have to see how things play out", now please go find some Ron Paul sight to gloat on about him losing in EVERY single poll to.... Guess who? You're favorite politician Barrack Obama! In fact he is winning in that's right against everyone besides Mitt Romney. Ron Paul didn't even come in the top five candidates

I love youtube comments because of the utter ridiculousness of them. They are so OTT and in places ignorant they make me laugh...

P.S. Dailymail comments are the best...no matter what the article is about it all goes down to immigrants invading the UK lol
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by nicola

I can up my game, Coach. I've been slacking.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I can up my game, Coach. I've been slacking.

lol. You have been rather quiet of late. See me in my office...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by nicola

lol. You have been rather quiet of late. See me in my office...

*sighs* now you're just trying to make me jealous.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.