How often do you go pantyless?

last reply
402 replies
83.2k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hardly ever. But i plan to do it a lot more in the near future.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I'm feeling sexy!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Mainly when i dont have any clean.. Or i know im deffintly going to hookup with a guy.
Either of the two.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
once or twice! was fun! but i wore light jeans and got very wet.. didnt look good lol!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
Lots of times, rarely with pants, but a good amount of time with a dress or skirt. Especially the short type, just the thought of showing something not planned is fun!
Lurker
0 likes
always with a skirt or dress , sometimes with shorts , i like it to be avalable to hubby ot that special woman ..
Lurker
0 likes
never. because my pussy is always soaked.so i have to use sanitary towels
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
Lots of times, rarely with pants, but a good amount of time with a dress or skirt. Especially the short type, just the thought of showing something not planned is fun!
what a nice habbit. i love it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by yumykimmi
always with a skirt or dress , sometimes with shorts , i like it to be avalable to hubby ot that special woman ..
I THINK YOU LIKE TO ENTERTAIN GUYS.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not very often, my Kitty is always leaking so would be tad embarrasing
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
When I'm feeling horny - under a skirt (not one too short of course!) it feels so liberating

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
When I'm wearing a dress or skirt for easy access
Lurker
0 likes
When I'm wearing a dress or skirt for easy access
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
when i am wearing cheerleading shorts smile which is almost all the time
Lurker
0 likes
always
Lurker
0 likes
not all the time but id say 2-3 times a week when im wearing leggings or on one of my 'i cant be bothered days' ill wear jogging bottoms and a top without a bra or panties. and then now and again under a skirt
Lurker
0 likes
I do sometimes, but generally from sheer laziness than sauciness
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do it often when feeling naughty and racy...

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Lurker
0 likes
Never. It's just not my thing.

Edit: Ha! Despite this AV! When I'm clothed, I'm wearing panties! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Despite the fact that I have tons of panties, I go pantyless quite often. I never wear them with yoga pants, and rarely with skirts/dresses and only about 1/2 the time with anything else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
being bare down there is the best!!
i do it when ever my bf asks me, i likes the feel of a smooth bottom on his hands when i blow him. (Other then for 'aunt flow' i usually just go without.)
i do prefer thongs though.... does that count as being without?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not That Often. I Love To Wear G-Strings, So Sexy! But Sometimes If Feeling Naughty Or If Very Hot Weather.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Only if I go o the movies so I can play with myself hehe
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by wtfameliaaaa
Only if I go o the movies so I can play with myself hehe

Now thats Hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i don't wear the very often, i love the feel of the wind blowing up my skirt and feeling it brush the wetness between my legs.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I don't where them when I'm going to my bed or when I'm feeling naughty and ready to be fucked at any moment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
whenever my Master commands it
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X