Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever think about getting together with a crossdresser?

last reply
150 replies
24.0k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
That would be a lot of fun the looks and feel of a woman and the lovely smooth cock as an extra - whats not to like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
oh definitely, yes! I think about this all the time. I'm just waiting for the right opportunity and hoping that it will be soon.
The Linebacker
0 likes
No
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i have thought about it and would like to experence it some time i would also be dressed
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes! That would be Fantasy come true.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
only if she had her own cloth my brother wear my I catch me I give them to him he has a drawer full of my old cloth and shoes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have met tvs, actual crossdreeser no. To crossdresser no
Lurker
0 likes
I highly recommend it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a close friend who is a cross dresser. He is not my type, and I am not his type. We are both straight guys.
"Happiness is doing it rotten your own way."Isaac Asimov (1994)
Lurker
0 likes
Not so much
Lurker
0 likes
hey why not wish i had maybe some day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We would like to try. Him dressed as a girl and her dressed as a boy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would love to be with a sexy crossdresser. I would like to be the giver and receiver and do all kinds of things
Lurker
0 likes
HELL NO!!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I hooked up with a cross dresser's girlfriend once. He was in the bedroom sitting in a chair, some 3 meters from the foot of the bed, watching the main event.

Approximately mid 50's in age. He towered over me and I'm 6'3". He was going for the Lil Orphan Annie look, I think. He wore a tousled reddish wig, full facial makeup with heavy rouge, eyeliner, fake lashes, ruby red lipstick, powdered cheeks. I think he even stuffed his brassiere with something (maybe a set of falsies?).

He came into the room, while I was banging his fiancee' (bait) and assumed his position at the far corner of the bedroom. I had to ask him to tone it down only once, as he was making a lot of noise over there trying to beat his impotent meat, under his plaid skirt.

I have no idea where he obtained his clothing. The dude was really quite large. He was easily 6'6" tall and 250 pounds. He looked like he could've played NBA in the 1970s.

This is what he reminded me of, but he was dressed in plaid...like a private Catholic high school girl. White blouse, black bra, plaid skirt, sheer white hosiery and I don't know where he found the those shoes, he had to have had size 15 feet.

Hey, you only live once, I say. It was hard to stifle laughing my ass off, but his fiancee' was quite stunning and I think she was thrilled to be with a man who wasn't 200% into that kink.

Don't knock it til ya try it, Buz!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure - if they had a pair of Jimmy Choos, my size !!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The concept of cross dressing is quite foreign to me. Girls wear men's clothes all the time but that doesn't make them cross dressers, it seems to be a fairly one way thing. I don't really find I have much in common with people who let their sexuality define who they are, for me it's much more about individual personality.
Lurker
0 likes
not a fuckiing chance... i dont like surprises...
Lurker
0 likes
Ouch! I have that as a nightmare...waking up in shocked condition...using all my grade A persausion to get this hottie out of the party and in bed and horrified to find "her" package is as big as mine!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Extremly erotic to share with another crossdresser that also enjoys the same....Cum on two hot CD's playing and being viewed bi others that enjoy the same things....oh this Halloween party should just be so freakin' fun dressed as a cute school girl...VJ
Lurker
0 likes
not a cross dresser but a trans definately.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had to chime in even though this is a ask the guys. I have a long distance friend that occasionally likes to dress and my fantasy date with him would be going out to lunch then shopping at Fredericks of Hollywood for slutty lingerie. Then home to paint his nails, dress him up then plow his ass with my strap on! Mmmm what a fun time that would be and you know who you are gf!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm opened minded so why not. you only live once why not explore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would. I like the idea of a man being able to submit to his fem side. The problem? 99% of guys I come across (being in the fire service field) could never fathom, let alone imagine...Too bad.... sad
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Hell yeah! If its a super hot chick dressing like a man... Like with her hair under a fedora while wearing some sexy suit. Then I would bang her, yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Hell yeah! If its a super hot chick dressing like a man... Like with her hair under a fedora while wearing some sexy suit. Then I would bang her, yes.

You would "bang" her without the fedora.