Does every mans cum taste different ?

last reply
40 replies
5.9k views
2 watchers
7 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does every mans cum taste different ? And how many of you like the taste and swallow?
Lurker
1 like
yes it does..it depends on what your diet it the more meat that you consume the saltier your cum is and the more fruits and vegetables you eat the sweeter it tastes smile
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Old swingers tip eat plenty of strawberries a day or two before a meet and you cum should taste sweeter
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Yes it is true!!!

I fed my hubby pineapple for a week and yummy!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't speak for every man... but all of the ones I've tasted have been different.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, it does and even if you are with the same man the taste will change depending on what he is eating, red meat causes the bitterness, if you don't like the taste then ask him to eat more fruit, thankfully the bf loves fruit, I think I like it best when he eats a lot of pineapple.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ever true I Ilke a change It all taste great and more is alway better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well I been told many times mine is kinda sweet.,., never really salty. And yes I eat a good bit of fruit.
Lurker
0 likes
Yea. I had an ex who tasted like pure salt. Blach. Time to watch the sodium, buddy.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes it deff does. Also, one mans cum doesn't always taste the same every time. I swallow, its not that I always like the taste, but it usually pleases my partner and I like that.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
The taste of a man's cum is like finger prints and snowflakes. No two are identical.........................but how can you really be sure this is true? Something to think about! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
The taste of a man's cum is like finger prints and snowflakes. No two are identical.........................but how can you really be sure this is true? Something to think about! LOL

That is a fantastic comparison!

Lurker
0 likes
It's been different each time in my experience. Cum has yet to taste bad to me.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Guys' cum is more inconsistent than girls' cum, in my opinion. Some is OK, some is a bit icky. I prefer the taste of girls' cum, but I swallow all cum, even when some guys' spew is more spit-worthy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends upon what they eat a lot of the time. But generally it is pretty much the same, you have no doubt that what is in your mouth is cum though.
Asparagus gives it a bitter taste. Pineapple can add a bit of sweetness. Garlic I am not so sure of.
No matter what it tastes like I love it. It always cums in the most beautiful container.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, every mans cum tastes different. I enjoy a more sweeter tasting cum. I usually don't swallow unless I like the taste or it's my boyfriend smile
Lurker
0 likes
Yes it does taste different, anything from bearable to horrible but it wouldn't be manly if it didn't
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, it does. Believe the flavor is largely influenced by diet. The worst I have experienced was good!
0 likes
Quote by one2run
Does every mans cum taste different ? And how many of you like the taste and swallow?

Hmm. I've not had the opportunity to taste the cum of every man (there's a good 3.5 billion of them out there, would be quite the task), so I can't give a definitive answer, but in my limited experience, yes, different men taste differently.

Also, the same man can taste different from day to day, even hour to hour, depending on variables including diet, hydration, stress levels, medication, etc. As for the taste itself and liking it, I happen to love swallowing, so yes, in general, I like the taste (tip for the guys: Avoid the onion and horseradish hors d'oeuvres if you're planning on receiving some oral action later in the evening--reach instead for the pineapple juice. Please.).
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't say I've tasted every man but I've had a pretty good sampling. LOL

Of the hundred plus I've tasted, they all taste different.

A lot of people use the word "Sweet". I've never tasted sweet cum so I don't know where they get that from. Varying degrees of saltiness. Some might be described as sweeter I suppose but less salty would be a better description.

Consistency changes a lot too. From thin and watery to stringy and almost chewy.

Volume doesn't change a lot. Despite what you may read, very few men deliver more than a spoonful. Every once in a while I get a man who gives me enough that I have to swallow twice but that is very rare.

Alison xxx
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
well said Allison i totally agree
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So far they have all been different, but still checking. LOL. Any one guys cum tastes different from time to time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everytime it taste diffrent but i will feed my man fruit for the week so he knows he in for a treat at weekend, also found if you have had a few drinks beforehand i don,t taste a thing.
Lurker
0 likes
It tastes different everytime and I think it based on diet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my experience, yes. Everyone tastes different.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by positivetension
It always tastes like cum, but the flavor, consistency, and amount are unique every time.

Couldn't have said it better smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every man's cum tastes different ...but all are delicious!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

From my experience, yes - each guy has his own taste. They all have a base taste that is slightly musky and maybe a little like brie cheese, and then depending on the guy, there is a unique-to-him part. Guys who don't smoke or drink a lot have a very pleasant, smooth almost sweet component. Guys who eat a lot of meat have a musky taste that I love. Athletes have a strong musky taste too, and it is not unpleasant. Guys who drink, smoke, eat too much crappy food and don't exercise just don't have the taste I'd go out of my way to have again. A couple of guys I know - I like athletic guys, swimmers mostly - have absolutely delicious cum - thick, sweet and salty, musky -- I love the taste, and when I know I'm going to go out with them, I look forward to tasting them again .... Taste doesn't seem to have anything to do with volume. I have noticed, though, that they taste different at different times of day, or after doing certain things. Morning cum - especially if there was sex the night before - can be a little thinner and more bitter than after a day at school or work when the guy is thinking about me ... lol. Also, after an athletic competition - sucking off one of my friends after his swim meets comes to mind - cum is very musky, thicker and I happen to think delicious ... maybe all the testosterone gives it an ooomph...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

i cant comment on every guy in the world lol

but most guys cum taste different to the next guys, all depends on what there diet is like