Aunty Liz and Dylan - thanks

last reply
3 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I just wanted to thank everyone who has read and commented on my 'Aunty Liz and Dylan' story and for the advice that you have given me. As I have explained to some of you I have never written a story before, I only write on blogs, so to do this and to get so descriptive about sex was a bit of a struggle at first but I hope that I 'delivered the goods' for you.

I am not sure where to go next, so it might be a few weeks before I build up another storyline, otherwise it just gets to repetitive.

Also, I never thought that writing a story would be so arousing !! Phew!!

Thanks again

Liz
Matriarch
0 likes
Congratulations auntyliz, you've done really well.

What's next on the writing horizon for you?
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks. I don't know where I am going from here, I will get a bit of inspiration I hope from just life in general. I don't know why I chose to write about an aunty and nephew as I am not an aunty myself, but that was something that just sprung into my mind.

I have copied all eight stories into one and can see now where I have gone wrong on some of it, so I might write the next one in one go and then split it up.

Thanks again

Liz
Lurker
0 likes
I am now almost completing the saga of Liz and Dylan on holiday, so that will be submitted at the end of September as I am away next week and will have no computer.