What really turns you on?

last reply
90 replies
7.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Excuse me if someone has already made a topic like this, but I'd just like to know; what really turns you guys on?

Personally I can't resist a girl in a sexy outfit, grinding on me while I kiss her neck.

Discuss?
Lurker
0 likes
i am very partial to sexy Lingerie. a girl walking about the house in sexy Lingerie will make me have a permanant hard on.
Lurker
0 likes
A confident man
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
A confident man

for sure, Curlycurly .... confidence without being arrogant.

and if he smells good too .... hmmmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
Wow, lots of things but a couple stand out the most is
1) Long deep slow kiss that slowly melts and warms me up then I am yours.
2) Being touched lightly or roughly depends on the mood.
Lurker
0 likes
shy and sensual sight
Lurker
0 likes
a hot girl in a sexy pair of panties....if i see that, im done lol
Lurker
0 likes
im very tactile so long strokes down my back work...and romantic, beautiful words, im a sucker for em ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Secret and covert naugthy whispers in my ear and teasing touching of my body when I can't do anything about it. Nice!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having my nipples licked and bit on. Have even cum with just that stimulation bofore. It was hot
If you cant make yourself happy. Who can you make happy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When HER voice becomes slightly deeper, the desire conveyed simply by the way HER breathing changes. HER demeanor becoming more assertive, HER HER HER!!!
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Lurker
0 likes
A man who can make me smile, laugh and feel good about myself.
A man who can laugh at himself and doesn't take things too serious
A confident man
Touching or kissing my neck
Kissing, lots of nice slow kissing.
Grinding
When a man breaths heavy when he is turned on, really gets to me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
being lightly touched while she is whispering kinky stuff in my ear, that really gets me going
Lurker
0 likes
An intelligent conversation. Also that slight biting of the bottom lip when they are unsure.

But most of all a heart felt smile will melt me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ATM, a real strong drink and watching two or more strangers have poorly scripted meaningless sex

But normally, it is an intelligent person who can make me laugh.
Lurker
0 likes
I like a man who tests me a little, by that I mean, I have to try a little harder intellectually. A bit of a battle of wits almost. I like him to be smart, funny, interesting.
My neck. Having my neck kissed, nibbled, licked, sucked. It'd definitely one of my most erogeonous zones.
I love hearing his breathing. Love hearing it get a little more rapid, shallow, the noises he makes when I'm on the right track.
It turns me on when he remembers little things that I may have mentioned, even just in passing - it shows that he's attentive.
I like him to be physically strong, to be able to feel his physical strength.
I like to know that I'm special/important to him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What really turns me on..... I'm gonna say a session of hot passionate love making, not just fucking. I want to see the expression on my girl's face when she climaxes and feel her grip me tighter as a press deeper and slower, savoring those sweet moments. It turns me on to see her riding me to her fullest content, as fast as she wants while I press her buttons, kissing her chest, neck and anywhere else my lips touch. It also turns me on to know that she puts the same amount of effort (if not more) that I put in to make sure that she is not just satisfied, but happily pleasured.
I'm halfway gone.
Lurker
0 likes
I didn't expect to see so many relies, but from what I can see; Lush, you have lots of really kinky members! Haha. :3
Lurker
0 likes
Soft slow kisses, erect nipples, stockings, premium tequila, blowjobs on the interstate, short skirts, three day weekends, and birdie putts.

I know, I am a strange man. smile
Lurker
0 likes
woman with wet hair after shower, covered by a towel
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Husband comes in - Hey baby, you know what would be really sexy?

Wife turns around - Yes honey, I know

Husband comes closer nibbling on her neck - Tell me baby.

Wife leans back - It would be so so hot........if you could wash the dishes!!
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.
Lurker
0 likes
When she's over my knee, and the spanking is starting to sting a bit more than she expected, and she turns her head to look back at me, and her eyes have that glazed, far away look.
Lurker
0 likes
Engaging my brain is sexy, no doubt about it, it's a total turn on. But really I can be putty in a mans hands so much quicker...
If a man approaches me, runs his hand from the base of my spine all the way up while kissing me passionately. When his hand makes it's way up he turns my head and kisses my neck and the growls in my ear a low, lustful growl... I am mush. I will do anything he asks without question if he was able to execute it properly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Watching another woman flirt with my very good looking Husband, but knowing he's mine completely.
Lurker
0 likes
Deep, more-than-a-peck, kisses go straight to my uh… heart? It won't matter if he's not really trying to get me naked… I'll definitely want to be.
Kisses on my neck. Wet, slow kisses on my neck. Yep.

Someone that makes me laugh & feel at ease with them is a major turn-on. Some say that people that claim "a good sense of humor" is really cliche to say… are wrong.
If I'm laughing or smiling or we are getting each other to laugh or smile is much like foreplay. Well, as long as there's something else along with the laugh-play.

Oh… and uhm… size matters, guys. With me, at least. And anyone that actually takes the time to see to MY needs is a-ok in my book. No one ever has, though… and I've found
that talk is very, very cheap!
Lurker
0 likes
Taking in the scent of a woman as I kiss her nape.
Clumeleon
0 likes
When a girl wakes up in the morning, her hair is a mess and she's wearing some old t-shirt (even better if it's mine); that's pretty hot.

What's even hotter is if she doesn't give a fuck what she looks like and she throws on some shite TV while eating cereal.

EDIT: I forgot to mention... MASSIVE jugs.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I know I could go on and on but I will try and narrow this down.
Having my tongue sucked hard while kissing.
Seeing her pussy lips through very sheer fabric
Lurker
0 likes
Well there is a certain look head down slighlty eyebrows raised a little maybe with the tongue just licking the lips wow sends goose bumps down my back just thinkin about it
Lurker
0 likes
what really turns me on is: the way he says I am his, how he smiles, when he winks as he knows I am close and can't think, HIM!