7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How many girls shave their pussy?
Lurker
0 likes
I only started this year after a suggestion from a fella. Feels nice - I am not a youngster though LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have shaved since not long after I got hair there. I use an epilator (pulls the hair out) on almost all of it now , except on either side of my lips. I still shave that part.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Always - have done sice being young, not keen on hair on myself! :-)
Lurker
0 likes
always
Lurker
0 likes
Seriously, another shave or not to shave your pussy thread? Please do a search, People! *sigh*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I think it's all lies, secretly women have brainwashed us men to believe they shave.

Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yep shave since ive had hair lol
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree this is at least the third time I have see this forum subject. Anyhow Have you seen my pics???? Oh yeah unless your my friend you can't. But yes I'am bare down there. A Playboy strip is sexy to. Just nothing on the lips.
Nicole
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ColoBiGurl83
But yes I'am bare down there. A Playboy strip is sexy to. Just nothing on the lips.

I agree. I always keep myself bare because it is just easier for me to just shave it all off in the shower, but I do think a lttle landing strip is very sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
I do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i used to trim mine, but now i shave it about every second day so then its always smooth for those unplanned times of fun silly
Lurker
0 likes
No, I wax.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Full waxing
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well I have a dilemma here, I would love for my wife to trim herself more as I understand that it gives more sensation in the moments that count, but and it's a big BUT she feels that if she starts to shave/wax/expholiate it will be a never ending "beauty" treatment, please help and advise smile)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My partner and I shave each other. We both prefer smooth.
Lurker
0 likes
I shave, completely, makes the sensations more...sensational.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I shaved for years then finally broke down and got lasered. Painful and expensive but well worth it. Been smooth there ever since.
Lurker
0 likes
Just got waxed again the other day. Wasn't as bad as the first time around. I love the end results.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since this is a sex based site the number of shaved people may be very different from the public in general. Don't you guys think?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shawnababy
I shaved for years then finally broke down and got lasered. Painful and expensive but well worth it. Been smooth there ever since.

So did I. It wasn't so painful for me (well just a bit) ... but hell it was expensive .. however I too can report a baby smooth pussy ever since and forever now.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I don't... my hair is a nice barrier for me. I will trim it up, but I'm a girl who thinks there is nothing wrong with being natural. Besides... it proves I'm a natural blonde. I also don't care if a guy saves his area or not... it's a personal preference and if a guy asks me... I'm always honest. If he doesn't like hair there... that's his fucking problem... not mine.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Full wax. Easier to take care of, plain and simple.
Lurker
0 likes
I shave in the shower but sometimes its nice to be shaved by a lover too.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer to wax rather than shave, and im usually always waxed.
I guess for the purpose of the question, the results are the same.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been shaving since late teens, haven't turned back. Can't imagine growing it all back, ugh. Bare feels sooo much better!
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
I either leave a tidy, small landing strip or I wax it bare
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i do full waxing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After a few years of shaving, I now fully wax. Smooth!!! Love it!!