0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Since I made the topic, I guess I'll start. smile

Ass.
Lurker
0 likes
i am a leg man.

Images removed my admin. Please read guidelines regarding age and explicit photos
Lurker
0 likes
Legs..love being able to just kiss and caress up and down them...especially if they are nice and long!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing sexier than curvy stems. mmm lol (and omg tori black ^^^^^ biggrin)
Its not who i am, but what i do that defines me.
Lurker
0 likes
none of them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh it's just so hard to choose! I'd have to say breasts are my favorite, but then I get to work my way down to everything underneath so.....
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.
Lurker
0 likes
all the above
Lurker
0 likes
All the above
Lurker
0 likes
Does one have to choose??? - but why???? LOL
The Linebacker
0 likes
You gotta include them all.....and even more!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A nice ass! That's what gets me hot!
Lurker
0 likes
Breasts!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i'm a vegetarian so none of the above.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ass & legs! Girls & guys
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Are you one of those vegetarians that still enjoys fish though? Heard fish doesn't count as meat meat...

On that note, I'm surprised no one has said they like pussy the best.

This is too hard to answer by the way. Some mornings I'm all about the legs! Sometimes the ass. Sometimes I'm happy with just her on my lap, in her jeans facing me, just grinding into me as I suck on her nipples. That will do it too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by sprite

Are you one of those vegetarians that still enjoys fish though? Heard fish doesn't count as meat meat...

This is too hard to answer by the way. Some mornings I'm all about the legs! Sometimes the ass. Sometimes I'm happy with just her on my lap, in her jeans facing me, just grinding into me as I suck on her nipples. That will do it too.

Fcukk, thats what I want right now, just grinding on ur lap, & making out with Sprite
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Eden
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by sprite

Fcukk, thats what I want right now, just grinding on ur lap, & making out with Sprite

Something tells me that sprite won't need much coercion to get this little scenario going. Me neither biggrin So sexy!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i am still confused. and fish is meat.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Eden
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by sprite

ok. if i have to, i will, but it's against my better judgement, at least that's my story! smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by Eden
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by sprite

O n that note, I'm surprised no one has said they like pussy the best.

Fcukk, thats what I want right now, just grinding on ur lap, & making oui t with Sprite

Something tells me that sprite won't need much coercion to get this little scenario going. Me neither biggrin So sexy![/quote

Ive given up meat- its been a month but Im a pescetarian- a vego that eats seafood- cos I cant give it up, love seafood
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by Eden
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by sprite

ok. if i have to, i will, but it's against my better judgement, at least that's my story! smile

Can I Play Too?

And though Im not a vegetarian, fish is meat.

And I like asses the best, no legs the best, well maybe breasts the best.......................can I just say girls?
And on men, its arms and abs!!! But that wasnt asked was it?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by sprite
Quote by Eden
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by sprite

Can I Play Too?

And I like asses the best, no legs the best, well maybe breasts the best.......................can I just say girls?

*hugs* as your official love slave for the months of September and October, you can do anything involving me that you wish *hugs* and i have a nice ass, or so i am told. :)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by sprite
Quote by Eden
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by sprite

Can I Play Too?

def arms on a guy, hands too, no sissy hands!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Eden
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by sprite
Quote by Eden
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by sprite

Can I Play Too?

Fcuk, def arms on a guy, hands too, no sissy hands!

i like faces, both men and women, that's the first place my eyes go to, their face, their eyes, their mouth, just the whole package - if i can't get past that, they can be as hot as they want from the neck down and i really won't be as interested

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Something tells me I might end up a witness to another girl on girl threeway. Not that I mind! I mean Eden with the legs, sprite with her ass and nikki with the great breasts. It's like a best of lush going on! A guys doesn't even need to choose what he likes best.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Something tells me I might end up a witness to another girl on girl threeway. Not that I mind! I mean Eden with the legs, sprite with her ass and nikki with the great breasts. It's like a best of lush going on! A guys doesn't even need to choose what he likes best.

you are so not invited to our girl orgy. not even to watch. if you're lucky, tho, i might tell you about it.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by Magical_felix

you are so not invited to our girl orgy. not even to watch. if you're lucky, tho, i might tell you about it.

But... But I got it started... It's not fair! This always happens to me!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by sprite
Quote by Magical_felix

But... But I got it started... It's not fair! This always happens to me!

If you want, we could tie you to the chair again, but it means you're going to get spanked after we're all done with you

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm, That is tricky....I think I am an ass girl. I Love to grabs a gal's ass. heart
Lurker
0 likes
Ass cause if you have a great ass then you have the legs to go with it.