Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
Dani
Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 9:45:44 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch
Moderator

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 6,078
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
Your parents can eat a steaming hot bowl of dicks! Fuckers!



Guest
Posted: Saturday, June 16, 2012 10:34:31 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 689,307
Damned... fucking... fuck. That's all I can muster just now, I'm too fucking confused and emotional right now. Fucking... *grrr* FUCK!!!!
Guest
Posted: Saturday, June 16, 2012 10:58:22 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 689,307
Not responding is just plain mean.
34D
Posted: Monday, June 18, 2012 4:06:43 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/10/2011
Posts: 16
Location: Minneapolis, United States
DELETED
littlemissbitch
Posted: Monday, June 18, 2012 4:36:30 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/6/2011
Posts: 776
Location: the land of enchantment, United States
you are a lying sack of shit. just sayn.


littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
freakycactus
Posted: Monday, June 18, 2012 6:29:01 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/12/2010
Posts: 411
Location: On my cloud, United Kingdom
Stupid, bastarding, fucking AOL email WORK!!! You've made an hour job take 4 times as long because you won't let me on to my fucking emails! So fucking work you stupid, piece of shit!

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Monday, June 18, 2012 1:52:55 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/19/2011
Posts: 1,341
Location: I'm the girl that your father hoped he could date.
I went... I hope you're all fkn happy.
I went for one person and one person only.
I didn't expect her to give me the time of day since she's ignored me unless she wanted something.
But I went anyways.
I never felt so out-of-place in my life.
I feel more at home and relaxed in a roomful of strangers than standing with a bunch of two-faced relatives wondering when one of you tactless fuckers is gonna come up and ask me ANOTHER question that's absolutely none of your fkn business. IT'S BEEN 14YRS! Give it a FUCKING REST!
I swear the next time I have to put up with your pandering and your retarded fkn questions I will drop trou and show y'all the new tattoo on my ass.
Fkn vultures. The only reason you assholes all went was for the free food.
Sure, we have one nutty aunt and she probably should be medicated but she was never ignorant to me and was always available if I EVER needed her.
How about the time I was IN LABOUR and you useless bastards told me to call a cab.
Or showed up at my door and STOLE my grandfather's chair out of my livingroom. Ya know... the one he GAVE me?
So don't ever look down your noses at her. She has every right to be as crazy as she wants around me.
Oh and expect me at the next gathering of the clan.
I am not that fucking ignorant that I'll do it at my cousin's wedding... But wait til Christmas.
You're all gonna wish I took a valium before I showed up.
Who needs enemies when I have a family like you guys... makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
FUCK! FUCKITY FUCK FUCK! GRRRRRRRRR!

Dani
Posted: Monday, June 18, 2012 4:56:24 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch
Moderator

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 6,078
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
FUCK YOU! I hope you burn in hell....nice and cozy in a gasoline snuggie! Bitch.



redlips
Posted: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 9:01:42 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/21/2011
Posts: 147
Yes, I am having a bad day!!!


*Image removed by Rage Patrol*

If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 10:22:56 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 689,307
I'm glad that you finally get that I'm not talking to you. Is not my fault the way things wen down. Maybe you should hav followed your doctor's work orders instead of being smarter than her. The fact that you kept performing high stress labor has nothing to do with the miscarriage. But blame me anyway. That's all I'm here for right? Its all my fault you lied about birth control, that you freak out over nothing cause you don't take your anxiety meds, my fault you let your abusive ex in to your life still and its my fault that the sky isn't just that right shade of blue. Blame me for everything wrong in your life cause its obviously my fault. Twatwaffle.

Also people who haven't hungout with me in a couple of years aren't reliable sources for information on my behavior. Im glad I don't have to deal with you for 18 more years.
pb69
Posted: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 11:14:36 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 8/4/2010
Posts: 68
Location: United States
Two simple words: fuck cancer.
VanGogh
Posted: Thursday, June 21, 2012 12:01:03 PM

Rank: Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado

Joined: 2/10/2012
Posts: 3,527
Location: Vancouver, Canada
fucking ticked off at stupid fucking people's assumptions without clearly asking questions, or engaging in a conversation that MAY reveal more.

fucking ticked off at stupid fucking people who THINK they are communicating, but well after the fact, have to be told that they DIDN'T fucking ask, so how could they known?

fucking ticked off at stupid fucking people who carry on in front of you, as if they want to see your reaction, and are SHOCKED when you say to them "for fuck sakes, how terribly mean-spirited you are".

fucking ticked off at stupid fucking people who have no courage

fucking ticked off at stupid fucking people who wasted my time and energy .... seriously .... go fuck yourself .... go fuck whoever it is .... go fucking waste someone else's time

done, you fucker


A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting withThe Secretary and The Student - first part with a Famous Story - over 30,000 views! woohoo!

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office with over 10,000 views! woohoo!

scarlet
Posted: Friday, June 22, 2012 7:30:15 PM

Rank: Chat Moderator
Moderator

Joined: 12/18/2011
Posts: 3,337
Location: United Kingdom
Ok first time in the cage.... But

What the hell makes you think you even have the right to lecture about the "fact" I cyber too much?
Are you my husband? Are you my SO/lover? Do I cyber with you? Are we even that good a friends?
NO, NO, NO and again NO.

So how about you take your "I've seen you cybering with 5 people today alone" and shove it where the sun doesn't shine!!

And as an added bonus it would be nice that when you go along your list of who I've been getting sweaty with, that you check to see if they have even been on lush for the last 3 days!! Fucking Moron!!

I mean serious 5 people... I'd have to be bloody Wonderwomen! Even without the fact that I'm 4 frigging months pregnant with twins no less, while looking after a 19 month old who gives hyper a whole new meaning. But I have a life!! I was only on for a few mins during today and as soon as I actually came on I've fucked 5 people... WOW I am fucking talented! Fuck giving it away for free I could go sell it, if i'm good enough to get 5 people going in about ummmm 4 minutes. Holy shit, just think of them profits.

Just as an interesting fact I havent cybered (unless you mean my skyping with my husband while he is away) for over a bloody week.. Put that in your jealous ass and bloody smoke it

p.s. You arent a good stalker but feck off and get a life!!
redlips
Posted: Saturday, June 23, 2012 4:53:20 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/21/2011
Posts: 147
Few things in life are as scary as a mad redhead.

Rac Darling,
I made a cinnamon crumb cake. Sit and relax and calm and I'll get you a piece and we'll ... talk.

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*

If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
clum
Posted: Sunday, June 24, 2012 1:28:27 PM

Rank: Clumeleon
Moderator

Joined: 5/13/2011
Posts: 5,371
Location: Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
Stop being such a mopey, self-centred twat and get a grip of yourself.

Your life does not suck; some people have it a hell of a lot worse than you. And you dare to feel sorry for yourself? Fuck off.

Other people don't need to know that you're pathetic. She doesn't need to know. What good do you think offloading your make-believe problems onto someone who already has enough of their own shit to deal with will do? Dickhead.

Just get on with it, yeah? You don't have problems, you only think you have problems. The sad thing is, you know how to fix them but you're to busy being sad and crying. I know you're scared but I'm afraid you're just going to have to man up until Wednesday because no one can do anything for you until then.

If you fuck this up then you will be the biggest idiot on the planet. Get some fucking perspective and stop thinking of yourself all the time.

She Just Wants To Be

Third place entry in the Toy With Me competition.
Guest
Posted: Sunday, June 24, 2012 3:18:21 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 689,307
clum wrote:
Stop being such a mopey, self-centred twat and get a grip of yourself.

Your life does not suck; some people have it a hell of a lot worse than you. And you dare to feel sorry for yourself? Fuck off.

Other people don't need to know that you're pathetic. She doesn't need to know. What good do you think offloading your make-believe problems onto someone who already has enough of their own shit to deal with will do? Dickhead.

Just get on with it, yeah? You don't have problems, you only think you have problems. The sad thing is, you know how to fix them but you're to busy being sad and crying. I know you're scared but I'm afraid you're just going to have to man up until Wednesday because no one can do anything for you until then.

If you fuck this up then you will be the biggest idiot on the planet. Get some fucking perspective and stop thinking of yourself all the time.


<3

Big Hugs
MoonlightSerenity
Posted: Sunday, June 24, 2012 4:47:01 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/7/2012
Posts: 854
Location: United Kingdom
34D wrote:
Forgot to mention FUCK YOU BOOBS! How dare you grow and make my username a lie. >:( Anyone know a store that sells DD in lots of styles? Because I am obviously shopping in the wrong place.


Bravissimo and Brastop are your friends for that problem.

Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Sunday, June 24, 2012 5:13:23 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/19/2011
Posts: 1,341
Location: I'm the girl that your father hoped he could date.
I give up... FUCK YOU & FUCK OFF...

principessa
Posted: Monday, June 25, 2012 12:26:12 PM

Rank: Sophisticate

Joined: 8/23/2011
Posts: 4,331
Location: Canada
I understand that we all have our own likes and dislikes. I write with a wonderful friend and we have similar taste and world views that are perhaps not shared by all Lush members or those who take the time to read our stories. I accept that with humility.

What I do object to is someone who leaves a score of 3 anonymously. If you have some constructive criticism, let us know where we can improve. I suspect, however, that a low score that is left without a message accompanying it, even if as a private message rather than a posted comment, is one that comes from a different place and not a nice one.

Is it envy, spite, or is it the opposite of schadenfreude - oops, is that too big and foreign a word for you? It means feeling happiness for someone else's misfortune. The opposite, my cretinous friend, would be not being able to stand someone's success or happiness. Is that clear enough for you?

My mother used to tell me that if you have nothing nice to say, not to say anything at all. I will not go that far. If you have something to say, have the courage of your convictions and say it. Don't just pee in someone's soup anonymously.

By the way, this has not discouraged either of us. We will keep writing. You can continue to live in that little mean world of yours and you are welcome to it.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, June 25, 2012 12:43:34 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,489
Location: Cakeland, United States
Gawddamned conflicting PCI-e device drivers!
*Image removed by Rage Patrol*
Makes me just want to reign fire & brimstone from down upon high!

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
sprite
Posted: Monday, June 25, 2012 12:50:09 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 17,288
Location: My Tower, United States
Mazza wrote:


<3

Big Hugs


knock that shit off. rage cage does not allow hugs. rage cage only allows rage. 10 yard penalty for being cuddly and Scottish!

Live, love, laugh.
Shylass
Posted: Monday, June 25, 2012 1:09:13 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,671
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
sprite wrote:


knock that shit off. rage cage does not allow hugs. rage cage only allows rage. 10 yard penalty for being cuddly and Scottish!


I keep telling her, it should be:

FUCKING BASTARDY KNOBHEADY Big Hugs , I FUCKING FEEL YOUR SEETHING RAGE!


Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Guest
Posted: Monday, June 25, 2012 1:24:08 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 689,307
sprite wrote:


knock that shit off. rage cage does not allow hugs. rage cage only allows rage. 10 yard penalty for being cuddly and Scottish!


Hey, Clum and I are the cuddly Scottish ones... That makes me SO angry, Sprite!!! You need your bottom spanked!

Everyone knows that Shy is British!!

ducks!
Shylass
Posted: Monday, June 25, 2012 2:06:17 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,671
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
Mazza wrote:


Hey, Clum and I are the cuddly Scottish ones... That makes me SO angry, Sprite!!! You need your bottom spanked!

Everyone knows that Shy is British!!

ducks!


angry7 I was holding back my own rant from earlier, but now you've bloody gone and done it! AAAAAAARGH!

STOP FECKING TELLING ME WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD DO! I DON'T WANT TO BE A BLOODY TEACHER! I WAS A TEACHER! IT WASN'T FOR ME! I BLOODY TRIED! Okay? Yes, I was good at it, but I wasn't happy! Why do you all think you know what is best for me and what I should be doing? I AM doing what I can currently cope with! I can't start up my own fucking business, I have no money! Yes, it would be great to do stuff I'm good at, but here's some fucking news: I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL CRAFTER, HEADDRESS MAKER, SEAMSTRESS, FLORIST OR PHOTOGRAPHER! I have no fucking training! I have a little skill in all those things, but not a LOT of skill in them! Not enough to make my way ahead in a world where EVERYBODY is doing these things from their own home in an attempt to make some more money. I only have enough skill that those who don't know any better think I do. But I KNOW! I have enough skill that I KNOW I don't have enough skill! And it's all a moot fucking point anyway as I have no money to set it bloody up!

Stop trying to "help" me! Stop trying to get me out the house to meet people. I KNOW the kind of people you want me to meet, and I have NO interest in spending time with them! They are the needy, lonely, nosy, gossiping FUCKING ANNOYING kinds of people I already have hundreds of in my life. That's how my illness got WORSE! That's how I ended up this bad! I don't need to hear them banging on about a Person who didn't give a shit in my creation, and takes divine delight in the misery that is my fucking existence! He doesn't give a fucking TOSS about how I feel, and he doesn't care about bringing healing and joy and life to people whose babies have just died and those who suffered horribly as they died of cancer, or He'd have fucking done it after all the begging I did for it. It might make YOU better able to cope with life, but it makes me MORE AND MORE FRUSTRATED AND HATEFUL! DROP THE FUCKING BOMB, ALREADY, AND BE DONE WITH IT!

And I AM NOT FUCKING BRITISH! MY FUCKING COUNTRY IS ENGLAND! Yeah yeah, bi-national, but ENGLAND! It is IN Great Britain, but Britain isn't so great anyway. People who call me British are either ignorant of what it means, lazy because they can't be arsed to find out or get out of the habit of using it, or cruising for a Big Fat Fucking Bruising if they get too fucking close to me. And don't even get me STARTED on that political fucking Euro shitty fucking bollocky bollocking Euro bollocking BOLLOCKS!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!


Yaaaay. Now I feel even crapper. angry7


Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Guest
Posted: Monday, June 25, 2012 2:07:39 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 689,307
WellMadeMale wrote:
Gawddamned conflicting PCI-e device drivers!
*Image removed by Rage Patrol*
Makes me just want to reign fire & brimstone from down upon high!




haha i had the same problem yesterday! and now thanks to conflicting versions my graphic card is all messed up!





*Image removed by Rage Patrol*
Guest
Posted: Monday, June 25, 2012 4:28:21 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 689,307
sprite wrote:


knock that shit off. rage cage does not allow hugs. rage cage only allows rage. 10 yard penalty for being cuddly and Scottish!


You realise I'm a total dick... I thought you called Shylass cuddly and Scottish???


Fuck sake! C'mere sweetie and get a big Scottish, squishy hug from me....

Big Hugs
winky
Posted: Monday, June 25, 2012 7:35:21 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/5/2011
Posts: 338
Location: tanning on the beach
i just hate everyone.people are stupid. i hate my town.my friends have amazing summers and im working. guys suck. i have to get my mile time down. my friends suck. im always hungry.i just want to go down the shore
fuck the world fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
Guest
Posted: Monday, June 25, 2012 9:58:58 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 689,307
wizards of the coast, your game designers are fucking stupid. that is all.
crazydiamond
Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 1:02:38 AM

Rank: Clever Gem

Joined: 7/17/2011
Posts: 2,295
Location: Exactly where I should be!, Canada
Shylass wrote:


angry7 I was holding back my own rant from earlier, but now you've bloody gone and done it! AAAAAAARGH!

STOP FECKING TELLING ME WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD DO! I DON'T WANT TO BE A BLOODY TEACHER! I WAS A TEACHER! IT WASN'T FOR ME! I BLOODY TRIED! Okay? Yes, I was good at it, but I wasn't happy! Why do you all think you know what is best for me and what I should be doing? I AM doing what I can currently cope with! I can't start up my own fucking business, I have no money! Yes, it would be great to do stuff I'm good at, but here's some fucking news: I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL CRAFTER, HEADDRESS MAKER, SEAMSTRESS, FLORIST OR PHOTOGRAPHER! I have no fucking training! I have a little skill in all those things, but not a LOT of skill in them! Not enough to make my way ahead in a world where EVERYBODY is doing these things from their own home in an attempt to make some more money. I only have enough skill that those who don't know any better think I do. But I KNOW! I have enough skill that I KNOW I don't have enough skill! And it's all a moot fucking point anyway as I have no money to set it bloody up!

Stop trying to "help" me! Stop trying to get me out the house to meet people. I KNOW the kind of people you want me to meet, and I have NO interest in spending time with them! They are the needy, lonely, nosy, gossiping FUCKING ANNOYING kinds of people I already have hundreds of in my life. That's how my illness got WORSE! That's how I ended up this bad! I don't need to hear them banging on about a Person who didn't give a shit in my creation, and takes divine delight in the misery that is my fucking existence! He doesn't give a fucking TOSS about how I feel, and he doesn't care about bringing healing and joy and life to people whose babies have just died and those who suffered horribly as they died of cancer, or He'd have fucking done it after all the begging I did for it. It might make YOU better able to cope with life, but it makes me MORE AND MORE FRUSTRATED AND HATEFUL! DROP THE FUCKING BOMB, ALREADY, AND BE DONE WITH IT!

And I AM NOT FUCKING BRITISH! MY FUCKING COUNTRY IS ENGLAND! Yeah yeah, bi-national, but ENGLAND! It is IN Great Britain, but Britain isn't so great anyway. People who call me British are either ignorant of what it means, lazy because they can't be arsed to find out or get out of the habit of using it, or cruising for a Big Fat Fucking Bruising if they get too fucking close to me. And don't even get me STARTED on that political fucking Euro shitty fucking bollocky bollocking Euro bollocking BOLLOCKS!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!


Yaaaay. Now I feel even crapper. angry7


Damn! You rant good! I think it calls for a button ;) x

sprite
Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 1:07:57 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 17,288
Location: My Tower, United States
i just want to breath. it's really so simple, air goes in, air goes out. why is it beyond me right now?

Live, love, laugh.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.