Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 10:00:59 AM

OK, FUCK the FUCKING WORLD!! Am I supposed to feel better now? Didnt Work!!
Posted: Thursday, June 28, 2012 1:16:16 AM

Posted: Thursday, June 28, 2012 7:13:34 PM

I fucking HATE liars and people who think it's okay to hold little pieces of your heart until they hold the whole thing in one place, and then they look at it, laugh, and splatter and smear it into the pavement like a piece of dog shit that they got on their shoe, and then other people look at it and go, ha ha, somebody stepped in that shit, and it stinks, and I'm glad it wasn't me, cos nobody wants a piece of fucking stinking shit like that. I hate people who think it's okay to do that to other people, and I wish I could hate them enough to imagine fucking smashing their brains out and smearing their emotional hearts all over the fucking floor just so they'd know how it felt to be that broken piece of shit that was once a juicy little piece of happy mango all sunshiney and then got digested into sweetcorny lumps of crap. BUT I'M NOT THAT FUCKING KIND OF PERSON AND I FUCKING WISH I WAS BECAUSE THEN I MIGHT FEEL BETTER!

Fuck it. angry7 Fucketty fuck fuck fucking fucky fuckfacey bollocks. WHY don't I FEEL better? Why do I have to be the poo?

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Posted: Thursday, June 28, 2012 8:42:04 PM

I'm just posting in this thread so that I don't smash my Blackberry with my bare hands. It's fucked out on me (ie. frozen) TWO times in one day.

Fucking Blackberry!!! I should have gone with an iPhone... crybaby

See, Microsoft and RIM people, that's why my generation only trusts Apple!!!

Posted: Thursday, June 28, 2012 9:05:14 PM

listen you stupid bitch if you have an issue with your man texting me about literally nothing then take it up on him and leave me the fuck alone before i smash ur face in.

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Posted: Thursday, June 28, 2012 9:20:01 PM

People need to clean up after themselves. How damn hard is it to do the fucking dishes once in a while. I mean I'm not your personal maid. Your a fucking adult take some damn responsibility. If you make food clean up. I'm tired of doing it. You lazy fuck stick.

Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Posted: Friday, June 29, 2012 12:04:31 PM

For the record; I am not fucking stupid. I do not have a limitless supply of patience. I am not a stupid wee lassie, I'm not stupid at all as it goes...
I may seem like a pushover, if that's what you think, you're sadly mistaken...

Fuck you
Posted: Friday, June 29, 2012 12:29:46 PM

Mazza wrote:
For the record; I am not fucking stupid. I do not have a limitless supply of patience. I am not a stupid wee lassie, I'm not stupid at all as it goes...
I may seem like a pushover, if that's what you think, you're sadly mistaken...

Fuck you

you know how much i love you when you say " Fuck you" in that wee lassie accent! Damn girl! xxx

Posted: Friday, June 29, 2012 1:06:32 PM

So now you say im not a Venezuelan if im not with you? im more Venezuelan that you would ever be maldito hijo de puta, arrastrado, vende patria!!! You are gonna continue giving speaches full of hatred as we didnt have enough violence in this country. If you were so sure about winning fairly the next elections you wouldnt be so afraid and giving this moronic nonsense speaches, about hating and taking guns to the street to defend your revolution.

Keep trying to close the only Tv station that we still have that is against you, i dont care your days are counted and you have only a 100 more days and thats it!!!
Posted: Saturday, June 30, 2012 12:09:28 PM

People online using ADHD for doing stupid shit and making us who have got the disability a bad name. Grow the fuck up and take responsibility for your own fucking actions and stop self-diagnosing yourself - if you think you have it go to a fucking professional and stop saying you have it unless you really do. Fucking assholes really need to learn.

Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Posted: Saturday, June 30, 2012 10:51:22 PM

I recently started working a retail job and have discoverer that teenage girls and grown women alike don't seem to understand how hangers work! That's really the only explanation I have other than they are just lazy. I mean how freaking difficult is it to put the cloths you just took off a hanger and tried on back on the damn hanger. I understand that I work retail and that it's part of my job and I don't mind rehanging one or two items but when they take a million things and leave them on the ground with the hangers hanging nicely on the pegs it just pisses me off. I'm not asking anyone to put the cloths back on the racks they found them but for the love of all things holy hang the damn things back up. I have a bunch of other things I have to do at work that I can't get done if I'm busy carrying out arm fulls of cloths to be hung up. It really makes me want to find these people at their jobs and find away to create a shit load of extra work to be done!!!! cussing
Posted: Saturday, June 30, 2012 10:52:58 PM

You fucking bitch! How dare you start a political conversation with me knowing full well that I do not agree with you and when you see you aren't going to get me to change my mind you reply with "Well, you are just a mama's boy and believe everything your mama tells you to believe!"

If I was one tenth the mama's boy you accused me of being I would have dumped your ass two years earlier. Yes, my mother didn't like you and she tried everything within her power to get me to dump your ass but I stuck with you. Believe it or not my mother doesn't have a say in whom I date.

Then you had the gall to cheat on me and dump me for one of your med school classmates. But when you came to me to tell me you were dumping me you tried to make it sound like it was my fault and we could only get back together if I made big changes in my relationship with my parents. Your new boyfriend had already been balls deep in your cunt and mouth by that time and I know you thought you dumped me retroactively the first time you fucked him but in my mind that still makes you a slut.

By the way, did I tell you that I caught your Dr. McDreamy cheating on you? He was searching for cyber sex and thought I was a woman and wanted to give me a 'cyber gynecological' exam. When I told him who I was all he said was "Oh Shit!" and ran.

Aren't you glad you traded the true love of a man that adored you for indifference of somebody that fucks around on you?

Stupid Cunt!
Posted: Saturday, June 30, 2012 10:56:02 PM

By the way, I wouldn't be too surprised if your husband has a Lush account. I know you would have a shit hemmorhage if you knew he was here. I hope he reads this rant and sees himself in it. The only thing I hope more is that you read it yourself!

P.S. You scumbag Dr. McDreamy, how do you trust her knowing you got her to cheat on me? If you got her to cheat on me then there are other guys out there that can get her to cheat on you, MotherFucker! And on that note, how is it you have blue eyes, your wife has green eyes but your youngest son seems to have brown eyes?
Posted: Sunday, July 01, 2012 7:12:52 AM

This was useful. I feel better now. No point leaving it up.

Posted: Sunday, July 01, 2012 7:35:12 AM

If you have a problem with me, tell me.

I'm not what you think, in fact, I can be quite reasonable.

I'm not entirely sure what the issue is, but I am sure it's something that could be worked through rather than raising your BP and causing grief...

You make me laugh... At you, not with you... You're a piece of work... Talk about highly strung! Ha!! Idiot!!

I'd call you a cunt, but you have neither the depth nor the warmth..
Posted: Sunday, July 01, 2012 7:40:57 AM

I care for you so much and i try to help you. when i tell you something you don't want to hear I am the bad guy! your my best friend and i know it is wrong but i would want nothing more to have you to myself but instead i help you with the guilt of going from boyfriend to boyfriend. some times this shit is just really hard on me.
Posted: Sunday, July 01, 2012 7:59:41 AM

if you cannot control your girlfriends at least tell that crazy one to NEVER message me again. i don't care how much she thinks you are wild about her.......

Posted: Sunday, July 01, 2012 8:30:54 AM

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There, all better.
Posted: Sunday, July 01, 2012 3:48:52 PM

Piece of shit phone, I don't pay for you to act like the 20th century
Posted: Sunday, July 01, 2012 8:16:49 PM

St Ives... You have the narrowest streets I've ever driven...

It is the scariest fucking place I've ever had the misfortune to negotiate... Seriously... FUUUCK!

If you weren't so damned beautiful, I'd avoid you... Forever...
Posted: Sunday, July 01, 2012 8:53:35 PM

Listen up you stupid little fucking cunts. i dont give two shits about your high-school fame, or who the fuck your daddy buys off. I went to the movie to watch the movie, not deal with your lazy little college asshole shenanigans. I yelled at you in front of all those people because they were sick of your shit too. then you and all EIGHT of your fucking fudge packing dick sucking "bros" did the whole internet toughness bullshit and when you found out who you were arguing with when we got out side, none of you wanted shit to step up. i would have been okay one on one. maybe two on one. I'm not some mma bad ass, but i beat the piss out of you in high school for slapping a girl in the hallway and you don't seem to have forgotten that. keep in mind, you were the football star, i was a band geek.

now i am banned from the only movie theater in THIRTY FIVE FUCKING MINUTES OF DRIVING, and the only one that gets decent titles in AN HOUR AND A HALF OF DRIVING. meanwhile you little preppy jersey shore looking mother fuckers get to look like a bunch of pussys (which in case you dont know you cant get out of on this one) because the eight of you couldn't take one guy. eight of you. one of me. you had me that pissed off i was going to beat your fucking teeth down your throat. or attempt to. call it what you will call it "being reasonable. the whole theater heard you threaten to all jump me. not one of you bitches put your money where your fucking cocks were. and on top of that. i had to deal with cops, who put me in handcuffs. THATS a really unfucking pleasant sensation just so you know. but your daddy runs this little half horse town, and has the cops sucking his dick. i don't measure up to the little elwood.

by the way. i fucked your sister on your bed you ignorant cock. i missed her face but got your pillow.
hope you read this.

have a nice day,
Love Sprichler

p.s. i know you egged my house just now....i heard you, and saw your car. thanks for making my day even brighter. enjoy your daddys protection while you can.
Posted: Monday, July 02, 2012 3:30:34 PM

Ok, venting
I hated the cancers that invaded my best friends body for six years before finally killing her
I hate the heart attack that took away my significant other without warning
I hate being poor
I hated being sick
I hate having no insurance to deal with that
I hate having a car that is just barely running
And hate that he is no longer around to fix it
I hate not being able to afford to travel
I hate drivers who cut you off, then don't keep up with the traffic
I hate people who cause unnecessary dramas
I hate people who can only see black and white, and not the many shades and colors in between
I hate people who abuse other people, especially children, or innocent animals
I hate stupid commercials, reality TV and the idiots that participate in them
I hate when I fuck up and do stupid things that hurt people accidentally
Sometimes I hate myself for not being a better person, for not following up on things
for not knowing more than I do, for what I sometimes feel has been a waste of my life
I hate that sometimes all these feelings get the better of me and hate the time I waste thinking about them!

Be sure to read my new series - Angela
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/angela-gets-her-first-butt-plug-part.aspx My 1st Famous Story
and the latest part...https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/angela-gets-gangbanged-part-18-of-the.aspx

and view some of my other recent offerings... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/the-cheater.aspx
Posted: Monday, July 02, 2012 5:37:15 PM

You fucking useless piece of shit. What do you care what other people think of you when you already know the truth? You spout all these fucking useless fancy-ass dreams with big words that you think go some way to crawling your imagined heart and soul out of the mire, but you don't have a soul and you're broken inside. Why not just fucking give up and admit defeat? You can't win any battles because there are none to be won for a Nothing, and you will always be alone and hurting because it's all you fucking know how to do. That void inside you? That's where your heart was meant to be, and since you don't have one, all that fucking, stinking, ugly pain is just a figment of your lame, desperate imagination. Throw that shitty little bit of somebody's else's hope away because it doesn't belong to you and you will never see it realised. Stop thinking you have a claim to other people's dreams, because they don't belong to you. You can't fake the things other people wish for and fantasise about and trey to pass them off as your own. You might be good at hearing and observing, but you are fucking stupid and broken and a failure. People know a piece of shit when they see one. Get over yourself and wait for it all to end, because it can't come soon enough. You should have done it properly and then it wouldn't be like this. Why bother hating yourself when there are plenty of other people who can do it for you? Oh, that's right. Because nobody does it better than you. Fuck you and die. Just make it stop and embrace whatever comes next because then you will really have something to worry about. Stop kidding yourself that there are people who give a toss, because they don't fucking need you dragging them down. If you come back from this, it will be a fucking miracle because you don't deserve to.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Posted: Tuesday, July 03, 2012 12:41:42 PM

Me and my buddies almost throttled the dumb ass kid working at the concession stand, this past weekend.

He looked like a young emo Jay Cutler and was super slow. Slack jawed, stoned-looking eyes hiding behind a sheath of floppy, brown hair.

My bud Dan ordered a Coke and he gave it to him and Dan took a sip as he was walking away and told him it wasn't Coke or that if it was, there was something wrong with it. The kid sighed like someone stomped his puppy and went and got Dan another Coke from the same fountain. Dan tasted it and then told me to taste it, as he was sure it wasn't Coke. I tasted it and it tasted like Diet Coke to me.

The dude sighed again when Dan brought it back and was basically like "What do you want me to do about it?".

Dan said "Fuck it, give me a Sprite, you fucktard."

I order next and get some popcorn and a Coke....knowing this dumb fucker would give me one from the same tap as he gave Dan his. Why the kid didn't simply go to the next row of fountains to get Dan a Coke or why he got mine from the same one is beyond me, but the kid went and filled up my Coke and I asked him if he got it from the same one as the last 2 Dan ordered? He said "Yes" and I tasted it and it was Diet Coke. I told him this and he looked at me like we were the one's who were wrong.

He said "I can't fix it if it's broken....so I told him to get someone to look at it. Some other kid comes over and looks behind it and said "Someone hooked up Diet Coke to the Coke and then he did something and fixed it. Kid gets me a Coke and my popcorn without saying 'sorry about that' or anything like that at all.

He then helps my 2 other buddies with tortoise like speed.

I bet it took him 20 minutes to help the 4 of us get 4 sodas and 2 popcorns. Counting back our change? Fuck that noise, I had to help him do the math. All of us did.

I simply don't comprehend how someone wouldn't have the mental capacity or drive to figure out why Coke wasn't coming out of the machine....to him it was easier to simply keep on giving people the wrong thing over and over.

He was slow and stupid and really looked like he could give a shit. And he probably was getting paid $8 an hour to put forth this level of effort.

This younger generation has grown up with way too much technology and laziness without doing any kind of manly shit to put some hair on their nuts or developing an appreciation for a job, no matter how menial, well done. This immediate next generation is a bunch of lazy emo fucktards. My three year old daughter better never let me see that she's becoming like this, but I do not think she will be. At almost 4, she's already more responsible and considerate than most of the teenagers out there now.

Makes me think we are fucked in the future if emo cock bags like that will be running the show when our generation is in nursing homes.

/old man rant

( I stole this from a buddy @ another site - but I've been there too )

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
Posted: Thursday, July 05, 2012 12:52:31 AM

P.s On the bright side, Fireworks were lovely today.
Posted: Thursday, July 05, 2012 9:09:24 AM

Farting in an elevator packed to the gills is just so...wrong. Where are your manners? Damn I didn't want to start my day in a mood but geesh.

And who was the idiot that hired a person that doesn't know how to run quarter and year end reports on our system? How the hell is this person here, yeah yeah Coco will do it...she always does.

Fuck that, I'll do it but I'm also putting in a complaint, I can't be responsible for this lame ass's incompetence. Yeah and schedule me a day off on Monday because by the time this week is over, I'll have worked about 70+ hours.

Posted: Thursday, July 05, 2012 5:52:00 PM

what annoys the crap out of me is when .....

I suspect, I know ... my intuition has always been right.

Yet, YOU had a way in twisting everything up to make it as if it was MY error/mistake/cuz I did [whatever]. You know .... fuck you. Be a man. A man without courage is a waste in my life. I am sure there are other women in the world that will be happy to have a man without courage and compassion.

You know .... fuck you. Own up to when someone is right. Being open to change is a good thing .... just fucking stupid and shitty when you don't communicate shit .... you expect me to be a mindreader, yet fucking pissed off when I use my intuition and I am correct. (to which you will never say that I was/am right) Fuck you.

No win in this situation .... except for the fact that I know you are a waste of my time.

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting withThe Secretary and The Student - first part with a Famous Story - over 40,000 views! woohoo!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured and Famous story An Alluring Ass - over 30,000 views! woohoo!

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office with over 11,000 views! woohoo!

Posted: Friday, July 06, 2012 9:39:43 AM

Fucking shitty crappy buggery bastardy fizzin' bollocks. angry7

Posted: Friday, July 06, 2012 2:46:47 PM

Why am I continually surprised? I really should know better...
You have a brain but you avoid using it. I'm not here to do your thinking for you. Don't be so fucking lazy.
I don't have all the answers to your life's problems. I barely have the answers to my own.
My space is my own. Stay the fuck out of it. Get your own life and quit trying to live vicariously through me. I'm not that fascinating.
I don't like people crowding me. Back the fuck off. If I want to be alone it means I want to unwind and recharge, not because I'm pissed off at you.
So go the fuck away and leave me alone.
Trust me, if I'm pissed off AT you, you'll know it.
MY little corner of the world does not revolve around yours.

Posted: Friday, July 06, 2012 3:17:25 PM

People who just suddenly change after months of knowing them really ....me off.