Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
Posted: Friday, July 20, 2012 10:35:51 AM

to whoever it was that decided it was okay to start smoking in the middle of the movie theater last night: i really really really hope you get diagnosed with lung cancer. i don't wish that upon people cause i have seen just how long and strung out and agonizing that shit is. but you most certainly can have it. i understand that it was a long movie. and it was a midnight premiere. but seriously. go fuck yourself. if you cant go more than and hour and fifty minutes without a cig, dont go to a movie that is over ninety minutes.
Smoothtalkin_wolf
Posted: Sunday, July 22, 2012 2:09:01 AM

If you choose to open a fucking Chatroom open to the public where your target members are women don't call the fucking room "Who wants to be impregnated". You are an idiot.
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 11:20:13 AM

Dear Neighbor,
Are you really that brain dead to ask me if what my 5yr old kid said to your 5yr old kid was true?
He's 5. Not that I care, but really?
Did you get him to put his hand on the bible and make him swear it was truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?
Did you think asking me in front of everyone would make me deny it? Or feel bad about it?
Did you hear the other parents gasp? I'm not quite sure if it was because of my answer or that they couldn't believe the fucking nerve you had to ask it in front of 50 people.

The next time you pull a stunt like this in front of crowd I will fire with both barrels.
1. It's true. I don't like you. I said so. It's not my fault you thought I was joking. I laugh and smile when someone pisses me off. I can't help it. I laughed because I'm secretly thinking in my head what a fucking moron you are but how it wouldn't be appropriate to say it out loud.
2. You're a fucking pig. Lazy, disgusting, slob, whatever you want to call it, you're a fucking mess. Go brush your teeth and comb your greasy fucking hair. Maybe try washing your clothes once a week. That white NHL hockey shirt you wear 24/7 is GREY!
3. No. My kid will never set foot in your house for a play date with your kid. You have MOLD on your ceiling. You have a fucking science project growing on your counter underneath MOUNDS of dirty dishes and other things I couldn't identify. And that's what I could see from the doorway.
4. Your house SMELLS of cat piss. And like a sewer backed up in it. Your husband should be ashamed of himself. You need serious help. BOTH of you. My barnyard is cleaner.
5. Your holier-than-thou attitude can get checked at the door. I don't give a fuck if you were the prom queen in high school. I tried to help you on a few occasions and you were a righteous bitch. Take you bible and ram jam it up your arse. I don't NEED to go to church. Or spout gospel. Or tell people they're going to burn in hell. I don't care. This is Canada. I'd like someplace warm when I die.
6. Your child is more than welcome to come to my house. I will feed and bathe him and make sure he's safe. I am not that fucking pathetic. He's a good kid. Let's hope you don't screw this one up.

So the next time you feel you should drag our kids into it, at least have the decency to not do it in front of the entire PTA.
I really don't give a fuck what you think of me, but I am sitting in the vice chair so show a little tact and respect. Or I won't the next time.

Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 3:23:44 PM

You stupid, fecking, bastardy, pooface, knobheady, evil little git! I am NOT that tasty! Do you realise you make me swell up not-in-the-fun way when you bite me? Your crap stays with me for weeks on end and I HATE you! I still have your nasty little bites on my feet from weeks ago when you decided I am a nommy treat. I have news for you. I AM BITTER! I am bitter and twisted and sour and if I see any of your crappy little whiney family, I will squash them too, just like I squashed you, you WORD-I-HAVEN'T-INVENTED-YET-BUT-IT'S-BAD!

Bollocky mosquitos, I HATE you! This is England FFS! It's meant to be raining and cold, and instead we have this horrible, horrible heatwave and all the bastardy mosquitos. I wish I lived in Snowland.

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 3:46:20 PM

Shylass wrote:
You stupid, fecking, bastardy, pooface, knobheady, evil little git! I am NOT that tasty! Do you realise you make me swell up not-in-the-fun way when you bite me? Your crap stays with me for weeks on end and I HATE you! I still have your nasty little bites on my feet from weeks ago when you decided I am a nommy treat. I have news for you. I AM BITTER! I am bitter and twisted and sour and if I see any of your crappy little whiney family, I will squash them too, just like I squashed you, you WORD-I-HAVEN'T-INVENTED-YET-BUT-IT'S-BAD!

Bollocky mosquitos, I HATE you! This is England FFS! It's meant to be raining and cold, and instead we have this horrible, horrible heatwave and all the bastardy mosquitos. I wish I lived in Snowland.

You could come and live in Scotland... We don't have mosquitoes, but we do have bastarding wee midges... A few of whom have made a snack of me of late...

Quote:
Evening Visitor

As I lie on my bed, thinking about you, I feel this strong urge to grab you and squeeze you, because I can't forget last night.

You came to me unexpectedly, during the balmy and calm night and what happened in my bed, still leaves a tingling sensation in me.

You appeared from nowhere and shamelessly, without any reservations, you lay on my naked body... you sensed my indifference, so you started to bite my body without any guilt or humiliation, and you drove me crazy while you sucked me dry.

Finally I went to sleep.

Today when I woke up, you were gone, I searched for you but to no avail, only the sheets bore witness to last night's events. My body still shows your marks, making it harder to forget you.

Tonight I will remain awake waiting for you... as soon as you appear I will quickly grab you and won't let you go, I will hold you with all my strength so you won't disappear.

I won't rest until I squeeze your blood out you ... you ... you

Damn mosquito!
Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 4:02:14 PM

Mazza wrote:

If I ever meet Noah, I'm going to punch his effing lights out. angry7

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
HappyEndings
Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 5:07:44 PM

You're just too fucking nice and you're making me feel GUILTY!!! I hate you for it!

I never saw you as someone I could/would love or want to live with but I found you to be irresistably sexy and available. I let it happen and should have told you that I wasn't looking for a relationship but then I never said I was either.

I stopped by when I felt horny and you never turned me down and you even cooked for me and rubbed my back. You always acted happy when I showed up even when I was in a hurry and only wanted sex.

You never complained even once and when I stopped coming around for awhile you didn't whine but said I'd always be welcome.

Why don't you tell me to find someone else to use? Why don't you go find someone more worthy of you? Why do you let me continue to use you? Why don't you just get mad and throw me out?

You're too good and I'm so hooked on the sex. This can only turn out badly for you and yet I can't stop because the sex is so damned good.

I even tried to make you hate me and you seemed to just shrug it off or maybe you saw what I was trying to do.... (sigh)

I'm drawn to you like a moth to a lightbulb but it's all about the sex and I know you want more but that's all I want.

Yes... I hate to admit it but I'm hooked on you and you seem to have me under your control but it isn't for the right reasons. Don't you care? Don't you see that this can only end in disaster?

I hate you for being so damned good. I hate myself for my weakness and inability to walk away from great sex.

Sex isn't enough... Is it? Or is it?

Sidebar... This was a 25 years ago right about now and she finally dumped me. I still drive by her house sometimes and wish I could get back in her sweet arms and feel the way she made me feel but I'm not willing to give up my freedom which she finally asked me to do and I'm not willing to lie about my feelings... I'm so damned lonesome for her and disappointed that it didn't work out. I guess I should be angry at myself and not her huh? Nutbag

Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Dani
Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 5:17:25 PM

FUCK YOU! I appreciate EVERYTHING I have. Just because I've never been in that situation doesn't mean I don't sympathize with it. Stop trying to make me feel like the scum of the earth because of a situation I was ADOPTED INTO! They CHOSE me! I was a baby. I didn't know what they were worth or what their parents or even their parents' parents were worth. My real mother couldn't cope with raising me so she passed me off to someone who was willing. So don't you get all self-righteous on me! Because of course everyone knows I couldn't possibly understand a situation when it's happening all around me. I see it every time I step out of my house and my car and even the grocery store. I can't save EVERYONE! It's not my responsibility to do so. They made choices and they had chances just like everyone else. NO I'm not judging...but YOU are. Bully for you. Struggling, hard-working young man with a heart of gold living from paycheck to paycheck. One day you'll make it...and you want the whole world to applaud you, don't you? FUCK YOU!! Is that how you get your kicks? Taking every chance you get to point out my "advantages" to compare them to your struggles just to justify why I'm always 20 steps ahead of you? To justify why I'm shown so much favor, and dare I say it, RESPECT?? But of course, we all know that everything in life was handed to me, right? I stapled a picture of myself and a few of my parents' check stubs to everything I've ever applied to and said, "Pick me! Pick me! I'm pretty and privileged!" Fuck the sleepless nights spent studying to make the marks. Fuck the long hours spent doing shit that has nothing to do with what I want to do for the rest of my life to gain experience. Fuck the extra time I've spent with YOU because there are some concepts even your great, deserving mind couldn't grasp and I had to go over them with you until it clicked. Fuck the time I've spent with the less advantaged because I'm appreciative and I know anyone can succeed if given the proper tools and opportunities. Fuck my ability to use resources to their full potential instead of wasting them. But I guess all of this is null and void to you, right? So stay on your high horse, sir. Keep pretending that everything is handed to me because of my "superior circumstances". Continue to assume that you're the only person in the world who knows how to work hard to get where you want. I want you to stay stuck in your ways, because that's the reason I'll ALWAYS be 20 steps ahead of you.

sprite
Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 5:20:52 PM

i want my life back. i want to be able to step outside and not be paralyzed with fear. i want to get through just one hour of one day without crying. i want to have normal conversations about normal things. i want the hurt inside to fade like the bruises. i want someone to tell me it's going to be better and believe them. i want to laugh and not having it sound like it's forced. i want to turn back the clock and change everything that happened. i want to stop hurting so much. i want to be able to breath again and to not jump at every sound or touch. i want my life back.

Live, love, laugh.
TXhoney
Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 7:30:13 PM

How many fucking times do I have to say it? If you get a bottle of water out of the refrigerator replace it with another so the next person has a cold bottle to drink. And for fucks sake, clean up after yourself! It only takes one minute to wipe something up.

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Thursday, July 26, 2012 10:49:15 AM

Fuck... Off...
No, it's not that time of the month.
I'm just in a bad fucking mood. My day is not going according to plan.
I should've stayed in bed. My luck the fucking bed would break. Or the house would catch fire. Or it would flood. Or something equally horrific would happen. Everything I try to do today is turning to absolute shit!
So the next insensitive asshole that asks me if I'm ragging it is gonna get a punch in the head... with a brick!! GRRRR!!

Dani
Posted: Thursday, July 26, 2012 7:16:37 PM

Fuck everything. Fuck every single thing in this world. Turn over a rock, and fuck whatever the fuck you find underneath, too. Fuck.

Posted: Thursday, July 26, 2012 9:02:32 PM

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:
Fuck everything. Fuck every single thing in this world. Turn over a rock, and fuck whatever the fuck you find underneath, too. Fuck.

*Video removed by Rage Patrol*

This seems rather appropriate here.
elitfromnorth
Posted: Friday, July 27, 2012 5:11:03 AM

The fuck is wrong with every company putting shitty music on when you're on hold? It makes my ears burn! Why the fuck can't you put some decent music on, something that won't make me want to jump off a cliff because the fall would probably be a lot more comfortable than listening to this shite they call music. Can't they for once, just one time, just not have waiting music? Just create a system that allows them to call back up when there's someone available. It's there! Use it!

Also, what's wrong with oversensitive people on here? They hear one phrase and can't be bothered to read the rest. They don't get a joke! They get all pissy and go crying and can't even bother to read the rest which will actually put things into context. LISTEN YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
storyo
Posted: Friday, July 27, 2012 6:34:53 AM

Guest wrote:
Tn Department of Transportation,

Someone please tell me why the fuck you haven't finished the road construction project you started in my hometown 3 YEARS AGO!!! Seriously, it's a flipping 5 mile stretch of road! In a small town with little traffic! Why the hell did the road need to be widened anyway? By the way, that's me swearing and flipping off your workers when they wait until I'm a few feet away then nearly run me over to pull out in front of me. Get it done already and get the fuck out!
Because as per GOP: We're broke so your taxes MUST go to filthy rich people before it trickles back down so you can pay taxes on it to finally fix that "private" highway.
littlemissbitch
Posted: Friday, July 27, 2012 6:44:04 AM

elitfromnorth wrote:
The fuck is wrong with every company putting shitty music on when you're on hold? It makes my ears burn! Why the fuck can't you put some decent music on, something that won't make me want to jump off a cliff because the fall would probably be a lot more comfortable than listening to this shite they call music. Can't they for once, just one time, just not have waiting music? Just create a system that allows them to call back up when there's someone available. It's there! Use it!

Also, what's wrong with oversensitive people on here? They hear one phrase and can't be bothered to read the rest. They don't get a joke! They get all pissy and go crying and can't even bother to read the rest which will actually put things into context. LISTEN YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!

omg..even your rages are funny.

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
storyo
Posted: Friday, July 27, 2012 6:45:24 AM

Shylass wrote:

If I ever meet Noah, I'm going to punch his effing lights out. angry7
Don't worry. The ark sank from the weight of the zillion pairs of insects that breed to fast. It got washed down a gully when it first started raining, but for the sake of the holy we pretend otherwise.
storyo
Posted: Friday, July 27, 2012 6:55:16 AM

And all this time I thought this thread was the RIB cage and I was going to say: Women, you can't live with 'em and you can't stick 'em back in your rib cage. But of course I don't really believe women came from rib cages and my poor deceased mother would have taken a maple switch to my ass for suggesting such.Embarassed
Posted: Friday, July 27, 2012 2:23:47 PM

Shylass
Posted: Friday, July 27, 2012 3:33:56 PM

storyo wrote:
And all this time I thought this thread was the RIB cage and I was going to say: Women, you can't live with 'em and you can't stick 'em back in your rib cage. But of course I don't really believe women came from rib cages and my poor deceased mother would have taken a maple switch to my ass for suggesting such.Embarassed

Alright, storyo, I gave you time. If you post in the Rage Cage, you'd better be effing well raging, or at least effing swearing when you effing post! Otherwise Sprite will be forced to effing intervene and she bites hard (not in the effing fun way in this effing thread).

Read the first effing post of this thread and you will effing understand.

Loads of effing love, Effing Daisy. flower

Posted: Friday, July 27, 2012 3:39:06 PM

Shylass wrote:

Alright, storyo, I gave you time. If you post in the Rage Cage, you'd better be effing well raging, or at least effing swearing when you effing post! Otherwise Sprite will be forced to effing intervene and she bites hard (not in the effing fun way in this effing thread).

Read the first effing post of this thread and you will effing understand.

Loads of effing love, Effing Daisy. flower

I fucking love you (ok, rule breaking over, now to the rage). This fucking Olympic ceremony is bloody excruciating, hurry and light that fucking flame so I can get my games consoles connected to the TV!
thesilkyknot
Posted: Saturday, July 28, 2012 7:51:36 PM

this thread seems to be so haphazard !!!!

Rage is a part of one's self...like a well trained pet dog... which can be let lose of people who are intimidating.... i keep my dog very much in control but.....we all have our limits for everything....
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Saturday, July 28, 2012 8:55:53 PM

thesilkyknot wrote:
this thread seems to be so haphazard !!!!

Rage is a part of one's self...like a well trained pet dog... which can be let lose of people who are intimidating.... i keep my dog very much in control but.....we all have our limits for everything....

Please note #4 & #5 & #6...

sprite wrote:
Ok, LMB needed a thread to just rage. Here's the rules.

1) No directing your rage at other members - this is not UFC (sorry, Doll, but it's not!).

2) No directing your rage at the site. Nicola and the mods do an amazing job here and work hard at making it this wonderful and if you don't like it, leave. This is for stuff outside the site. Stuff that you just need to vent about.

3) let it all out about the little things or the big things. That ass who took your parking spot, getting the pink slip, being sick, getting dumped, all of it, just let it go here.

4) You are not allowed to tell anyone not to be angry, to calm down. We feel how we feel. Do not try to reason with the the rage. It needs to be let loose.

5) Don't censor yourself. Let it all out.

6) Be respectful of other peoples rage. Being bitchy in public is scary. Don't belittle anyone. Ok, have fun. :)

oldrascal
Posted: Sunday, July 29, 2012 10:42:17 AM

I'm posting in red 'cause I get fucking livid at the assholes who complain about the government and when you ask them how they voted reply "Oh I don't vote, it won't make a difference"Well then, go complain about the fucking weather, you won't make a difference there either. Actually, I'm glad they didn't vote as they don't know shit about what's going on.

Okay, I'm a political junkie, but this country as going down a rathole unless people get off their ass and quit with their hand out "Where's mine" attitude and start paying attention.
thesilkyknot
Posted: Sunday, July 29, 2012 10:03:47 PM

TheDevilsWeakness wrote:

ok thanks.
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 6:55:46 AM

IGNORANCE. FOR FUCK SAKE, if you dont know about a situation, or don't understand a situation, you do not get ANY right to make any kind of statement on "how easy it is"
FUCK FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCKING MOTHER FUCK.
Shylass
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 9:42:33 AM

Guest wrote:
IGNORANCE. FOR FUCK SAKE, if you dont know about a situation, or don't understand a situation, you do not get ANY right to make any kind of statement on "how easy it is"
FUCK FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCKING MOTHER FUCK.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! COME BACK! PLEASE COME BACK! PLEASE!

Fucking bastard stupid bastardy fucking little shitty brainless fucking TWATS! Just...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! I IWSH I had the words to express my rage right now, and I fucking don't! All that pain and horror and blood and shit-smeared walls and so much fucking ignorance beggars belief. I just... I can't dfo this. I can't , I dont have the wiords and I need them.

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 2:01:09 PM

elitfromnorth
Posted: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 2:13:50 PM

I hate the icecream van. I hate it with a fullblown passion that only a person who hates the icecream van as much as I do can understand. It's annoying. The music is terrible, it's something that has been spat out of hell and rewritten and sung by Phil Collins and Justin Bieber. The way the music drills into your ear and lays there, buzzing like some sort of insect that you can't get out. It makes me wanna stick a long needle in my ear and dry to get it out, just to get the hell rid of it. I want to be relieved of the suffering. I wanna stand on my porch with a rocketlauncher and next time it drives by I wanna pull the trigger and watch the missle fly straight into the van and blow it to smitherines. Or maybe create an IED, put it on the roadside and hide in the bushes like some commando and then click the button and see as it goes up into a cascade of flames and vapourised ice cream.

Because it's not just the sound. It's the ice cream as well. You have to run to reach it, you can't walk, because they know that someone is pushing you out the door and forcing you to go buy it, so they'll park it far away just so you know that you have to run, even when you don't want the fucking icecream. And when you buy it it's overpriced. It's cheaper to get it in the store, but the brand is so shite that no store with respect for itself will take it in.

Trust me. There will be a day when I will have my vengance on the ice cream truck. And when that happens I hope this post gets deleted so it won't go down as premeditated....

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
Michael
Posted: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 2:47:39 PM

Sometimes I feel like a Halloween pumpkin with a candle inside...
all smile and bright light in my eyes...

but inside still just a soul stripped of all that matters.

But, then I take another breath and realize that life does move on...
and so do I.[/i][/size]