The Rage Cage Options · View
Smoothtalkin_wolf
Posted: Thursday, August 02, 2012 7:32:26 PM

Yep this about fucking says it all....

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*
perkynipples
Posted: Thursday, August 02, 2012 9:15:58 PM

elitfromnorth wrote:
I hate the icecream van. I hate it with a fullblown passion that only a person who hates the icecream van as much as I do can understand. It's annoying. The music is terrible, it's something that has been spat out of hell and rewritten and sung by Phil Collins and Justin Bieber. The way the music drills into your ear and lays there, buzzing like some sort of insect that you can't get out. It makes me wanna stick a long needle in my ear and dry to get it out, just to get the hell rid of it. I want to be relieved of the suffering. I wanna stand on my porch with a rocketlauncher and next time it drives by I wanna pull the trigger and watch the missle fly straight into the van and blow it to smitherines. Or maybe create an IED, put it on the roadside and hide in the bushes like some commando and then clic the button and see as it goes up into a cascade of flames and vapourised ice cream.

Because it's not just the sound. It's the ice cream as well. You have to run to reach it, you can't walk, because they know that someone is pushing you out the door and forcing you to go buy it, so they'll park it far away just so you know that you have to run, even when you don't want the fucking icecream. And when you buy it it's overpriced. It's cheaper to get it in the store, but the brand is so shite that no store with respect for itself will take it in.

Trust me. There will be a day when I will have my vengance on the ice cream truck. And when that happens I hope this post gets deleted so it won't go down as premeditated....

I am so with you on this one.

Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
sprite
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2012 6:26:31 AM

i have no words for how i feel. i hate everything and everyone and nothing is ever going to be right in my world again and there's nothing i can do to help it and i am just so tired right now and i have no control over anything and i wish i could stop crying but i can't even do that.

Live, love, laugh.
littlemissbitch
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2012 6:29:51 AM

sprite wrote:
i have no words for how i feel. i hate everything and everyone and nothing is ever going to be right in my world again and there's nothing i can do to help it and i am just so tired right now and i have no control over anything and i wish i could stop crying but i can't even do that.

i dont care if this is the rage cage...Big Hugs we love you honey :)

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2012 7:02:53 AM

littlemissbitch wrote:

i dont care if this is the rage cage...Big Hugs we love you honey :)

Love you tons, Sprite xxx

Hugs
Shylass
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2012 11:54:58 AM

sprite wrote:

I effing love you in an everso slightly effing GW. Effing sunny

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Shylass
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2012 11:55:33 AM

sprite wrote:

Effing doubleposted.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2012 12:13:15 PM

Shylass wrote:

Effing doubleposted.

You fucking numpty!!!

Love you too!
NIAGW
sprite
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2012 2:19:08 PM

knock it off, all three of you, i don't care how sweet it is, it's not allowed here. go be nice somewhere else (and thank you, i had my melt down, got talked off the ledge, waiting for the next one - this totally sucks).

Live, love, laugh.
BigShyPussyKins
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2012 2:27:18 PM

So is this the place to let of steam? Cause fuck to do I need to after the week I've had, where my company have more or less told me to get out. So if anyone needs an experienced financial service administrator let me know. Anyway have now downed to minature bottle of vodka and eaten a bar of cadbury's fruit and nut (200g) and don't give a shit at the moment. Applying for new jobs as we speak. I'm getting out as sick of the rules and regulations!!!

(oh yeah probably shouldn't be eating choc or drinking due to my diabetes but at times you just have to right lol)
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2012 2:28:13 PM

sprite wrote:
knock it off, all three of you, i don't care how sweet it is, it's not allowed here. go be nice somewhere else (and thank you, i had my melt down, got talked off the ledge, waiting for the next one - this totally sucks).

Wheesht you, oh sprightly one!!

I'll skelp yer arse! Big Hugs
sprite
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2012 9:30:10 PM

Mazza wrote:

Wheesht you, oh sprightly one!!

I'll skelp yer arse! Big Hugs

umm... can we have a translator, cause i think you just insulted my mom...?

Live, love, laugh.
Shylass
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2012 9:44:33 PM

sprite wrote:

umm... can we have a translator, cause i think you just insulted my mom...?

"Shut the fuck up, bitch.

I'm gonna pound your ass."

Posted: Saturday, August 04, 2012 11:33:50 AM

I have had this brewing up all day because i did not chance to post earlier.

Why the fuck do people assume that because your on sex related site that you want to have a conversation about sex. Let alone start it with 'i want you post a picture of yourself naked for me' and ' tell me how you matsurbate' and this from a person i had never chatted with before and it was at 9.30 in the morning my time, fuck knows what time it was where they were hiding.

ARGHHHHHHH for fucks at least ask if i want this type of conversation and do i want it now at 9.30am. I know i like sex in the morning but this approach is just wrong, in fact it's so wrong i had to go and do some retail therapy just to calm down. So thank you i spent £200 on clothes and shoes just to get the nauseating thought out of my head.

Posted: Saturday, August 04, 2012 11:47:07 AM

Shylass wrote:

"Shut the fuck up, bitch.

I'm gonna pound your ass."

Ha ha, pretty much... Although, I'd substitute 'spank' for pound...

(I think that's a totally different ball game) ;)
Shylass
Posted: Saturday, August 04, 2012 11:52:28 AM

Mazza wrote:

Ha ha, pretty much... Although, I'd substitute 'spank' for pound...

(I think that's a totally different ball game) ;)

Exactly. Shhh

Let the raging continue!

YOU FUCKING STUPID WOMAN! Why should I have to put up a sign saying "I AM RECORDING A SEX STORY FOR LUSH, SO DO NOT RING THE DOORBELL!"? There is no justification for your fucking company to send annoying people like you to cold call and ask shitty questions so they can then sell our information to other annoying companies who then send us shitty agents and junk mail. Did I seem a bit annoyed to you? I was on my 12th take of that fucking story and doing well with it! I was over half way through, you fucking smug bitch! FUCK OFF!

1ball
Posted: Saturday, August 04, 2012 12:03:43 PM

What pisses me off is the people who say "I'm a live and let live type of person" but then have no problem using their vote to try get the government to force others to serve their purposes. That is hypocrisy.

My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
crazydiamond
Posted: Saturday, August 04, 2012 12:28:47 PM

Its been 6 days stupid antibiotics and one more to go- IT'S SATURDAY....I WANT SOME EFFING WINE!!!!!

Posted: Saturday, August 04, 2012 6:27:46 PM

I'm single. Don't come to me for relationship advice, it won't work. You're a confused, freaky, asexual man. You wanna be in a woman's body. No, wait, you wanna die so you can be in a woman's body. What? Fuck off. Have a wank. No? Jesus! What the fuck! Wanking is bad, filthy, disgusting? No, it's healthy. AAARGH, you fucking moron, I don't fucking get you! Get over it. Get a fucking psychiatrist and stop using me as your own personal phsychologist. Arsebag.
Posted: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 8:48:31 AM

it is an oldie but reading it brings back the feelings...

Fuck You with your I love you, your "astonishing" words and your so called sincerity... I have asked you more then once...You fucking slimy lying two faced muted fuckhead! No matter how deep you shove your head in your boney sorry asss and think in your pathetic little head that everything is ok..the truth ALWAYS comes out! I wish you and that little weezly "I am so helpless, fragile but I have a mouth that makes every sailor and pirate jump ship in two seconds" fucktart with that rotten pineapple on her head all the best. You fucking deserve each other!

Damn cleaning up does feel fucking good...
Shylass
Posted: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 8:55:48 AM

Dear You,

What part of "I don't want to talk about it" don't you understand? Did you mis-hear the "don't" and thought I said "do"? Because I effing didn't. You might be my favourite one, but that still gives me no reason to want to discuss it with you. It's none of your business. It's bad enough I had to tell you anything at all, but I had no choice. And if I won't tell the other two when they question me indepth about it, why would I tell you? I don't care that you're nosy, and that you supposedly care, and that you tell me in detail what you've all had to have done, I don't want to tell you! It's none of your sodding business! And when I go all quiet and look at the floor trying not to cry, that's another way of telling you, I don't want to fucking talk about it!

And whilst we're at it, telling me all the horror stories you know and telling me that at least I don't have to deal with what my mum did does not help. I still have to do it. This is getting to be more fucking hassle than it's worth. And for what? At this point in time I can't see any benefits at all, not for me or anybody else. But I know that the trauma and past dredged up this far makes it not worth me jacking it in now - it will all have been for nothing and I can't bear to have it weighing on my mind.

But I'm still not going to fucking tell you the fucking sodding details, so shut the fuck up!

Yours Very Upsetterly,

Me.

And Dear Other You,

Fuck off! Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off!

I wish I could have charged you double just for the fucking ugly attitude.

Yours Fuckoffingly,

Me.

Posted: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 11:40:07 AM

Fucking skullcandy earphones! Deid! Broken wire. Sure, I've got ninja soldering skillz but I'm fucking sick of fucking having to fucking do that or but new ones. They're good fucking quality as well but fucking fuckers keep fucking breaking! They only ever last a few months. Fuck that. Skullcandy have just lost a fucking customer, I'm saving and buying either some Sony ones or Sennheiser ones. Bastard.
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 8:38:45 PM

If being an insensitive prick was a full-time job... He'd have 10yrs worth of overtime.
No words... absolutely no fucking words.
GRRRR!!

Posted: Thursday, August 09, 2012 5:54:40 AM

this rage cage post brought to you by cancer:

Cancer, fucking my life over one doctors visit at a time.

Posted: Thursday, August 09, 2012 6:15:22 AM

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*
Posted: Thursday, August 09, 2012 6:52:13 PM

well not only am i expendable as a friend..

APPARENTLY my ex "girlfriend" signed into "her" account. I was told by her "brother" that my girlfriend had died in a car accident. SO not only was i lied to about her passing by the person that had been lying to me all along, this person also has the audacity to check into lush every now and again. fuck that. im so sick of this and it stings even more when you realize that this person couldn't care less about your feelings.

oh yeah and i probably like a girl more than she likes me. not so angry about that, just kinda sad lol.
Swollen
Posted: Friday, August 10, 2012 10:53:16 AM

Why, oh why, do obvious everyday 'chores' have to be listed, in order of priority, for Husbands?? And they still get it bloody wrong!!!
CleverFox
Posted: Saturday, August 11, 2012 9:42:17 PM

I am so fucking pissed off at my housemate. She takes my power strip an leaves behind this piece of shit six plug adapter that plugs into both outlets on a wall socket. I can't use the piece of shit because the wall socket is controlled from a wall switch by the door and turns off everything when the switch is in the off position. She doesn't ask, she doesn't let me know she has a problem, she just pokes her fucking nose into my possessions and takes whatever she wants. STAY OUT OF MY ROOM! I appreciate that you take care of my dog and two cats while I am away at work during the week but have some fucking consideration for other peoples' property! If it isn't yours then don't touch until you fucking get permission! It isn't like I won't let you take what you need but stop taking the fact that I help you when I can to be permission to be your fucking door mat!

ASK!
ASK!
GODDAMMIT!
ASK!
Posted: Saturday, August 11, 2012 10:21:36 PM

Damn, fleebag motels.
Posted: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 12:03:26 PM

Damned fucking tendinitis! Flaring up just when I'm feeling the need to write some of my thoughts down! Argh! I've got this stupid fucking shooting pain right down my left arm! And no, I've not been giving it too much welly, I've been rather... well let's just say my hand hasn't been used that way for a while, it's definitely the typing that's doing it. And I'm sure its nothing much more sinister than tendinitis I know how it feels.

I refuse to take anything for it, well maybe smoke a joint or two, which helps with the pain and inflammation but I'm not taking ibuprofen for it, fuck that. Last time I did, I had side effects - I don't take many drugs, prescription or otherwise (bit of booze, some hash, occasional cigarette, nothing most people don't do), even when it might be required, so I should stop the moaning and just put up with it, but I'm bloody pissed off at having to put up with it in the first place. It might be nice if there was some sort of miracle cure but until then, I'll just moan and put up with it. Arse.