Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do guys really care about boob size more than everything else?

last reply
272 replies
26.4k views
2 watchers
22 likes
Lurker
0 likes
like all guys care about is BOOBS its annoying!!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
...........I' more of an ass man.1YUEI3mGuNuDmfVE
Lurker
0 likes
I'd rather have a proper ass than the fake ones
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not much of a breast man myself, I prefer them natural than fake though. And a good face is always more important than the size of her tits.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wrong... it maybe just seems that way because they're so obvious... they're either there or they're not.

...AND maybe because Y'ALL are actually way more obsessed with your own size (yes, this is a GUY talking about a size obsession! hahahahahahaha!) and the size of girls around you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ah cool, was wondering where the weekly new boobs vs. ass topic would be.

Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
in a woman i have an order of how i look at them the first time. breast size doesn't really matter. my order is.
1 face
2 hair (i love long flowing hair.)
3 legs (i am a leg man through and through.)
4 ass
5 belly

by then if all those are nice who gives a shit about the tits.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer smaller breasts. I find them way more erotic that huge ones. I'm more of an back-side man, though the first things that attract me are eyes, hair and lips.
Lurker
0 likes
I do like boobs, but size doesnt matter.. i like all boobs
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a legs and ass guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't care about boob size. I actually prefer a little smaller. I guess more of a butt guy!
Lurker
0 likes
as long as they are real I really don't care about the size...I just hate fake
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't really care what size they are. Probably shy away from overly large - depends on who they are attached to
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Size doesn't matter its more the nipples than the boob anyways
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
Ah cool, was wondering where the weekly new boobs vs. ass topic would be.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm an ASS and leg man but lets be real here the first thing we see is a set of BOOBS no matter how big thats what draws our attention first.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do we really care? Some more than others.

But if she's got great eyes and smile and a personality/heart, that will keep my attention off her boobs. At least for a few minutes ;)

My first attraction is to her face and smile, then the general shape of her body. But sensitive nipples are always a plus.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Initial assumption is wrong on both counts. When it comes to boobs, shape is much more important than size. Usually it's the smallish medium boobs with the best shape.

But it's curvy hips and thighs that really get me going.
Lurker
1 like
I like boobs, big ones, small ones, firm ones, sagging ones.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer smaller ones myself. But if I am interested in a woman, her physical features don't mean much to me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
boobs may get first attention
the attention will only stay depending on the total preson
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer smaller boobs myself ... but in any case am much more an ass man, after I enjoy a woman's pretty face and charming non physical attributes of course!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im much more of an ass man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like' em ALL...but that's just me...lol

-"A's" are really Cute

-"B's" are Great...

-"C's and Higer" are really Fun to play with
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't say it necessarily the size for me, but more the shape. Tight perky tits are the best. But I have fake boobs that seem to defy gravity. They have got to have some natural look and feel to them to let me truly enjoy them.
The Linebacker
0 likes
That is not true at all. Personally I find a tight sexy ass, sexy legs and a keyhole crotch a lot sexier than boobs. Boobs are sexy but hey, the legs & ass is much sexier.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
That is not true at all. Personally I find a tight sexy ass, sexy legs and a keyhole crotch a lot sexier than boobs. Boobs are sexy but hey, the legs & ass is much sexier.

I agree Heres to Buz
Lurker
0 likes
I like a good thick ass more than big boobs
Lurker
0 likes
No, I like a woman with a pretty face, nice personality, and long hair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I prefer small tits actually.