Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what is the first thing you would do??????

last reply
61 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what is the first thing you would do if you would win the lottery.....the very first thing.????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably faint!
"I find that a duck's opinion of me is largely influenced by whether or not I have bread". - Mitch Hedberg
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Grab my car keys and go get the money
Lurker
0 likes
Call a lawyer. After saying Oh Shit!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Faint, come around, Check my ticket a hundred times to make sure i wasnt dreaming, not tell a living soul, then make the call get the money, hit the rooftops and shout to the whole town! biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have a large truck adapted for sleeping and cooking, fill it with amplification equipment and fellow guitar players, keyboard player and a drummer, and tour about the world stopping to do gigs and soak up the local culture.
Sophisticate
0 likes
I would go to the airport and fly to Florence, Italy - a one way ticket - and I would buy a ticket for someone special to join me before leaving. Second thing would be to text him to get packing.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I would start shopping for a pristine 1972 oldsmobile 442. Then I would sit in a chair and just laugh to myself. After a week or two of laughing I'd call up a certain filly and ask her if she'd like to take a ride with me.
Lurker
0 likes
I would faint make sure I have the right ticket make 2 phone call
Lurker
0 likes
Pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming, then do it again to make sure I wasn't dreaming that I pinched myself
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by playsit
Pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming, then do it again to make sure I wasn't dreaming that I pinched myself

Well said sir.

And if it turns out I wasn't dreaming I have to buy Holly a years supply of hot pockets. We have a deal
Lurker
0 likes
travel around the world
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gina25

Well said sir.

And if it turns out I wasn't dreaming I have to buy Holly a years supply of hot pockets. We have a deal

You got that right.

The first thing I would do...is to be thankful while doing my happy dance.gjaCDSPwloXPWEQG
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Besides call my Hubby? Probably sign the ticket if I have not already done so.
But I would call an attorney and our accountant and go over our finances

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
have palpitations, say "oh Fuck" and then make a cup of tea to try and calm down.
0 likes
Pay off the house.
Go Shopping for another home in Europe, either Barcelona or the Tuscany region of Italy; or both.

And finance Lush, just to be sure it stays online forever.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I would start shopping for a pristine 1972 oldsmobile 442. Then I would sit in a chair and just laugh to myself. After a week or two of laughing I'd call up a certain filly and ask her if she'd like to take a ride with me.

I'll save you the trouble. the answer would be 'yes, i'd love to'. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Undoubtedly I would stand there open mouthed and pee myself!
Lurker
0 likes
Call my decoy ...
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you, God!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would call an old friend of mine and see how her husband is treating her these days ...
If he's treating her right, fine.
If not, "You remember we used to joke around about running off to the Bahamas if things didn't get better? Well, I'm giving you 30 days to make up your mind. If you want to go along, meet me at the airport on such and such day."
Lurker
0 likes
Pay off my debt!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Call a lawyer. After saying Oh Shit!

Yeah saying that bout a million times with other colorful words LMAO
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I'll save you the trouble. the answer would be 'yes, i'd love to'. smile

So it would be like winning the lottery twice?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
say "HOLY S#!T"
The Linebacker
0 likes
Set up a charitable trust foundation and go into hiding.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
u r all sooo funy guys!!!! lol.....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Well said sir.

I have a deal with her too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
give a lot away to others who need it, unlike someone i know, i know you will never read this so " i just want to win one penny more than you, so i can say F**k you, you selfish bitch"