Happy Birthday Her Royal Spriteness!

last reply
37 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Happy Birthday to a true original of talent, beauty, intelligence, sweetness and kink combined! A girl that inspires dirty Disney fantasies and is like a little shower of glitter upon all our hearts and minds...

Let's rejoice and celebrate the birthday of Sprite, Kittygirl, Blondie, Supergirl, Mrs. Kate and of course, our darling Rachel. Who knew so many personalities and so much fun could come in one tiny package?

Love you girl! XO

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Happy Birthday Hun! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I brought this cake to the party!! i think this would be enough for all of us!!

Happy Birtday Chinotto!!!

Lurker
0 likes
Happy birthday Rach. Go easy on the champagne.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
ok, i cried a little, thank you, Doll and Mandy and Kathleen and E and everyone else who's made the past year special. Not sure if everyone knows it, but his is a kind of special on for me, cause i'm actually celebrating it, and yeah, thank you for all the love. i came here to write stories and fool around and i found a family.

ps - Doll? would this be a good time to ask if you'll cyber with me? i only have a few cards missing from my collection! *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Divine Rapscallion
0 likes
Happy Birthday, Sprite!

Enjoy the sunshine today!
Maggie R
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthdayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Happy Birthday Love
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Lurker
0 likes
Happy Happy Birthday Glitter Girl!! cmere, i wanna spank you...ive got candy...heheee ;)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Happy Happy Birthday Glitter Girl!! cmere, i wanna spank you...ive got candy...heheee ;)

*shakes head* i fell for that the last 9 times, not falling for it ag... umm... what kind of candy?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Hyphen Whore
0 likes
Spritely Rach - Happy Feckin' Birthday!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I appear to have attached a Neely episode as my signature!!! I'd forgotten that...
Sweet Epiphany: "Proud and Kinky" Competition Second Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/-sweet-epiphany-.aspx
Mindfuck: Love and Payback - "Foolish" Competition Third Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/humor/-mindfuck-love-and-payback-.aspx
The Ghost of Fucks That Never Were - "Debauched" Competition Second Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/-the-ghost-of-fucks-that-never-were-.aspx
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Happy Birthday Kitty!!.. ok so.. I already owe you a spanking, but since it's your birthday.. I might give you a couple extra

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Callisto
Happy Birthday Kitty!!.. ok so.. I already owe you a spanking, but since it's your birthday.. I might give you a couple extra

i copied and pasted this, in case you deny it!! HA! biggrin best bday present EVER!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday Rachel. I don't have anything witty to say. I've used it all up for the day. Just know, I'm glad to call you a friend.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Best year everrrrr! Haaapy birthday my,,,,, kitty, friend, .. KIIIIITY!!!!!!! Yaaaaaay love you sillly kitty heart *gigglefi, runs around cheering, kisses* !!!!! Yay yay <3 yaaaaay happy day biggrin
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Happy Birthday old lady! Don't think one could ask for a better friend.

0 likes
Happy birthday Miss Sprite. All the best to you for the most wonderful of birthdays!

Matriarch
0 likes
Happy Birthday Rachel!

I bought you a little something, you may need to invite a few friends over

Have a fun one

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Happy Birthday Rachel!

I bought you a little something, you may need to invite a few friends over

Have a fun one

invites went out last night - i hope you got yours! still waiting for the rsvp. i've got some ginger with your name on it. smile

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by CuriousKitty
Best year everrrrr! Haaapy birthday my,,,,, kitty, friend, .. KIIIIITY!!!!!!! Yaaaaaay love you sillly kitty heart *gigglefi, runs around cheering, kisses* !!!!! Yay yay <3 yaaaaay happy day biggrin

best birthday since #21... which i was told was good, i really don't remember it too well... *giggles* i heard there was drinking involved. thank you, toy. *hugs*

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Happy Birthday old lady! Don't think one could ask for a better friend.

god, at least i will never be as old as you are, puto.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday Batgirl
Lurker
0 likes
Happy Birthday Rachel

hope its a good one
The Linebacker
0 likes
Happy Birthday Rachel!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday, Beautiful!
Tracy Ames
Erotic Word Slinger & Smarty Pants
InterracialErotica.net ~ My Website
Rants & Rambles ~ My Youtube Channel

“Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.”
E. L. Doctorow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HHHAAAAAPPPPPPYYYYYYYY BBBBIIIIIIRRRRRTTTTTHHHHHHDDDDDDAAAAAYYYYYYY RACHEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!