Getting teased in public..

last reply
62 replies
10.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutley love to tease my guy or gal in public, wheather its my finger against her clit, or my hand up his shorts...Most people this bothers...but i always make sure i block it... so is it just not right for the scene..or does it make it more kinky?
Lurker
0 likes
mmmm now that would turn me on bit of naughty touching
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love to tease, as my friends well know lol
so I get such a kick out of touching and whispering naughty things to my man, and seeing him adjust his clothing as he hardens.
I love to stand back and watch him try to calm down
(insert naughty laugh here)
Lurker
0 likes
can work both ways as much fun as a guy to tease a girl and see her get flushed and a little excited
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So long as it is of a mild nature, not an out and out put down, a little bit of public teasing is not too bad
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love it both ways, if the girl is doing the teasing or even better when I do the teasing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Subtle teasing in public is a huge turn-on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few friends of mine are Exhibitionist's (their both female) Sometimes they give me the control to there vibrators and we go to a public place, and I watch them jump every time I suddenly Ramp it up to full speed, the back to a slow buzz, So Yeah I'd say It's quite fun to tease them In public, Though I have ye to be teased myself, SO I'll let you know how that goes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I low the whole concept! I always have wanted to use one of those remote controlled egg vibrators on someone in public! I also like it when people notice something odd is going on but they aren' t quite sure what...
Lurker
0 likes
love it a lil teasing rlly amps u up and wen ur finlly alone u rlly give it to them i love it
Lurker
0 likes
Getting teased in public is a big big turn on and can be lots of fun.....with that said I think discretion is a big big must also. Just the thought of having him tease me at the dinner table of an expensive restaurant or at the movie theater is...kinky
Lurker
0 likes
Huge turn on ...although, once did fondle one another at an restaurant (as in above post) whilst chatting to a couple opposite us - that far-away look in our eyes must have given us away though - LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me I'm more into visual teasing, like wearing revealing clothing. The watch their eyes and facial expressions, and oh did I forget their pants.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beckey
For me I'm more into visual teasing, like wearing revealing clothing. The watch their eyes and facial expressions, and oh did I forget their pants.

I get the picture ...seeing your profile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love to tease in public and my partner is not so keen
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Earthlyoblivion
I low the whole concept! I always have wanted to use one of those remote controlled egg vibrators on someone in public! I also like it when people notice something odd is going on but they aren' t quite sure what...

The bf bought me one of those for Easter. Sure beats the colored eggs. They are so much fun.
Lurker
0 likes
I have been with the bf 2 1/2 years, we still haven't been able to get through a dinner out by ourselves, the teasing soon gets out of hand. We either end up cancelling our order or getting it to go.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh so tempting and arousing!! Can really help enhance the encounter!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
love teasing in public. drives me absolutely wild in the best way possible when she plays dumb like she has no idea that she is turning me on big time.

but in public it will always stay only teasing. i love having fun but try to be as mindful as others when in public. so i keep the clothes on until we get behind closed doors.......or simply in a place where no one can see us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Teasing is one of the most erotic things a women could do.
Lurker
0 likes
huge turn on for me because I for one will tease her in public
Lurker
0 likes
Is a huge turn-on! I like it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love being teased and doing the teasing. That way when we get home we are both super horny
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love love love public teasing whether I am the teaser or doing the teasing...especially love being the.teaser. Unfortunately, husband isn't into it either way.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
Love it... heart
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
LOVE teasing my husband in public...push as far as I can go to get him hard and horny and there's nothing he can do about it until we get home!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love being teased, I thinks its sexy in public.
Lurker
0 likes
I love being teased in public. It doesn't happen much, but's a real turn on when it happens.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is SO MUCH FUN getting tease or teasing in public BUT if there is a lot of it, there will be a time where we'd have to find a dark corner to release the build up