showing off

last reply
6 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
quite arousing when wife shows off her large boobs, she has some real sexy bras and tops that i got her, and she will wear them once in a while, but is on the shy side. she always gets lots of looks and attention when she does wear these, and she knows she gets looks. have read many lush stories about this topic, and any suggestions on how to talk her into wearing things that show her assets, especially in a crowd? i like it when she does it whether i am there or not. she has beautiful cleavage to show. it really spices up our sex when she gets the looks, but the times are few and far between. thanks for any suggestions?
Lurker
0 likes
If you haven't told her already then tell her that it turns you on when she shows off her cleavage in public. She may not want to wear her sexy outfits for herself but she just might wear them for you if she knows how much you like to see her wearing them. And if it spices up your sex life then surely that would make her happy and persuade her to show off more often. I often wear sexy outfits not only because it makes me feel sexy but because i know it turns my man on and if it leads to more or better sex then all the better for me smile
Lurker
0 likes
thank you, will try that. if she just wans't so modest or bashful to start with,,,,,,,,,but dont want to criticize her for that, just want her to wear it and show it, and enjoy showing off !
Lurker
0 likes
I have a suggestion that's probably different than most others, but let her be who she is comfortable being. I understand that it arouses YOU when other men stare at your wife's tits, but it's obviously not something she likes to do. To be perfectly honest, it would piss me off to no end if the guy in my life wanted me to whore it up in public, so he could have an ego boost. I just have this funny thing about being treated like a piece of meat. I would prefer that people take note of my intelligence and sarcastic sense of humor than my boobs popping out of my dress or my ass hanging out of my skirt, and the men I've chosen to have in my life have feel this way as well.

I think it would be different if this was something you were both interested in doing to begin with, but it certainly doesn't appear to be. As you can see by my AV I am not shy OR bashful, but this is certainly not something I would do IRL in public. A woman can still have sex appeal without flaunting her "assets" to everyone.

I'm not passing judgment on anyone who likes to do this, but try looking at it from her point of view.
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
I have a suggestion that's probably different than most others, but let her be who she is comfortable being. I understand that it arouses YOU when other men stare at your wife's tits, but it's obviously not something she likes to do. To be perfectly honest, it would piss me off to no end if the guy in my life wanted me to whore it up in public, so he could have an ego boost. I just have this funny thing about being treated like a piece of meat. I would prefer that people take note of my intelligence and sarcastic sense of humor than my boobs popping out of my dress or my ass hanging out of my skirt, and the men I've chosen to have in my life have feel this way as well.

I think it would be different if this was something you were both interested in doing to begin with, but it certainly doesn't appear to be. As you can see by my AV I am not shy OR bashful, but this is certainly not something I would do IRL in public. A woman can still have sex appeal without flaunting her "assets" to everyone.

I'm not passing judgment on anyone who likes to do this, but try looking at it from her point of view.

Ummm sorry were you saying something?...I was mezmorized by your stunning tits!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You could offer a trade. You'll wear a banana sling to show off your assets and she'll wear the tit revealing tops to show off hers.

I think you should count yourself lucky. If she's really not into in yet still does it "once in a while" because she knows you like it, that means she's a great woman. Let her do it on her own terms, pushing her to do it more than she's comfortable could result in her stopping it altogether. Look, at it this way... maybe she's really into Golden Showers but you aren't. Would you be coerced into doing it everyday just to satisfy her? Probably not. Let her be her, if you don't push her maybe she'll feel less pressure and do it more. People tend to dig their heels in when they feel pressured.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

Well said CG - couldn't have put it better...

(what were you saying about that AV though??)
Lurker
0 likes
I love to show what I have yes by any standards I am an exhibitionists. I love when my husband picks out something to have me wear that shows my assets off.

You may think that you wish you wife was more like me. But you will have to accept other characteristic that you may not like as well. Not many men would accept me as I am, at least not for more than 20 years.

If you are happy with what is your wife is, maybe you should be thankful. Remember is hard to change a natural redhead in a natural brunette.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
I have a suggestion that's probably different than most others, but let her be who she is comfortable being. I understand that it arouses YOU when other men stare at your wife's tits, but it's obviously not something she likes to do. ...

I partly agree. But I have also found that some women do enjoy it once they feel confident that their partner is really onboard with it. So gentle encouragement is ok, but not arm-twisting.

My wife knows I will buy her anything that looks sexy on her, and has taken advantage of that offer frequently. Her ex husband did nothing but criticize her appearance, and she largely covered up when we met.