sex in a movie theater?

last reply
83 replies
18.2k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Best to sit in the front? In the back? What to wear? Any bits of advice are greatly appreciated!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Best in the back, or where there is no right one behind or close in the same row. Loose-fitting clothes and no undies, she must wear a skirt. Yes, a jacket is handy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am answering yes PLEASE!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its over rated... Its like paying for a place to fuck...
0 likes
I have to agree with Leah.
The excitement is the risk of being caught, but being caught is fraught with peril.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ive done t this several times in adult theater
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back.

Loose fitted clothes

You kids have fun ;)
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I remember reading somewhere or maybe it was on Dateline or some shit that something like 50% of movie theater seats have vaginal secretion on them. That's pretty sick when you think about it.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I remember reading somewhere or maybe it was on Dateline or some shit that something like 50% of movie theater seats have vaginal secretion on them. That's pretty sick when you think about it.

sorry about that. in my defense, i usually bring a damp rag and give my seat a wipe down before leaving the theater.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was at top gun my date had to leave a stanger move next to me and slid his hand up under my skirt and in my panty I was cooing and cumming and then it was my hand full of my juices and the movie was over
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just had sex in a movie theatre for the first time a couple of weeks ago. i'll agree that it's not the most idealic place BUT it definitely can be fun and changes things up a bit if you're stuck in a rutt. don't knock until you try it smile have fun and be safe!
Lurker
0 likes
Once in high school with a girlfriend. First row balcony. Not sure the attraction....it was her idea.

Sex anywhere works for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Sit in the back, u and recipient (that's romantic lol) wear no underwear and away you go.
Make sure it's a late night vewing too, not too many people about then.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
definitely in the back...I haven't had full on sex in the theater but have had mutual masterbation and wore a remote control vibrator which lover had control of...it was so hot!!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
1 like
Didn't have full on sex. Sat waaaaaay at the back and fingered her all through out the movie. I don't remember how many times she came but it was verrrrry hottttt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by poizenivy
definitely in the back...I haven't had full on sex in the theater but have had mutual masterbation and wore a remote control vibrator which lover had control of...it was so hot!!

Sounds Like fun and always wanted to try this LOL we almost did on a vacation we had the threather all to ourself,
then 3 young guys came in and and sat right in front of us on the next row down ... Come on it was empty and they had to sit right next to us LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by poizenivy

Sounds Like fun and always wanted to try this LOL we almost did on a vacation we had the threather all to ourself,
then 3 young guys came in and and sat right in front of us on the next row down ... Come on it was empty and they had to sit right next to us LOL
The Linebacker
0 likes
What I always hate after sex in the movie theater is how it feels when I pull my pants up and find that popcorn and candy wrappers have fallen into my underwear.
Lurker
0 likes
I've fingered my wife quite a few times. Once while my mom and brother sitting in the same row. I don't think they ever knew it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
we all made love in the back row and I still do x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fingered her for the ffirst half and after she got her bearings back she stroked me off. But nothing beats an old Drive In Movie like we used to have.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
here in jamaica u sit to the side that area is the darkest and u can do about anything lol before the lights come on
Lurker
0 likes
Well is it a regular or adult theater?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seriously, I've always had a hard time believing people get away with it. Movie theaters here aren't really dark enough that you can't make out people sitting in the audience, and someone sitting in another's lap seems like it would be really obvious to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Quenton2123
Movie theaters here aren't really dark enough that you can't make out people sitting in the audience, and someone sitting in another's lap seems like it would be really obvious to me.

yet still people get head at sporting events like football and baseball, you can get away with almost anything in the right lighting
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's definitely true, I guess one should never underestimate people's ability to be stealthy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never done that before...very interested.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My partner and I sit in last row for a hj. Sex outside the bedroom is most erotic