Where do you go for casual sex?

last reply
53 replies
10.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Title says it all. I'm curious about where you all meet people for casual, intimate encounters.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I limit my casual play to a couple very close friends, where there's a lot of trust and affection but no desire for a relationship.

But if you're really looking for random encounters, isn't Craigslist the place to go? I think people are mostly doing it through personals and dating sites...but I'm sure if you're feeling old fashioned and romantic you can still hook up with someone in a bar :P
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
At times i do pay for it if i am desperate
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
next door. and no, i am not kidding. i am a very lucky girl to have my best friend with benefits and her lover living in the house next door to ours. there is a lot of cross pollination going on in our neighborhood. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, "casual sex" is akin to "military justice"; there is a basic dichotomy within the phrase..
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by DLizze
For me, "casual sex" is akin to "military justice"; there is a basic dichotomy within the phrase..

I can sort of relate to this statement. Although, it did make me laugh at first. If I decide that I want to keep it casual and we are getting ready to do this just because I need the sex and I need it now, it generally isn't with a complete stranger. I'm not going to a bar or anything like that. I may go back to where I have been before or to someone new that I've mentally said to myself, at some point, "I'd fuck you--maybe not right now but eventually." I have to be careful about "revisiting". They are generally very eager to get back in on a regular basis. That's drama I don't need.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NYJacko
I'm curious about where you all meet people for casual, intimate encounters.

Bedrooms and the back seat of cars seem to be the most popular.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fish1212
Quote by NYJacko
I'm curious about where you all meet people for casual, intimate encounters.

Bedrooms and the back seat of cars seem to be the most popular.

Yeah thats what made me laugh about this topic, its like casual sex isnt allowed in the bedroom or something, why would casual sex be any different to relationship sex? What are you expecting to hear? "Oh yeah I take a girl to the Big Ben Clocktower in London once a month, and fuck her there, cos you know, im casual like that...." LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
His place.

My place.

Motel.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Lurker
0 likes
My place normally.

I say normally but it doesn't happen that often!
Lurker
0 likes
Lush!!

Lurker
0 likes
I think the "operative" word in the original question was "meet"....as in looking for someone new that is not in your sex circle of friends. I'm too old and outdated to offer much of a response to that!!

I heard it said one time that there were three categories/types of sex: (1) Loving...all romantic, lovey-dovey, possibly marriage minded etc. (2) Screwing...sex with a good friend like a sporting activity, etc... possibly a forerunner to the "Friends with benefits", and (3) Fucking...just for the pure, raw, sex-of-the-matter...NO feelings, emotions involved...just DO IT for you own gratification.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my office
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by madaboutsex
At times i do pay for it if i am desperate

Desperation need not enter into it. Paid sex is simple, uncomplicated, without head games and string free. There were times in my life when it was my sex of choice.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The thing is, I am lesbian & I've met both gay & straight people who find find that incredibly hard to do ... which I can't understand.. I've never had trouble hooking up .... at school/college, later at work, bar, tourist destinations, airport (just that once), concerts (but of course).. I did hookup with someone I met online a couple of times, but in my experience, even for the casual hookups, I've enjoyed it more doing with someone I met in real life. Maybe just the fact of seeing, talking to , touching someone is much more erotic ... I dunno..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Clubs. So many girls to hit on their
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by DLizze

A lawyer once told me that "if you're innocent, you're better off in miltary court, and if you're guilty you're better off in civilian court".
Lurker
0 likes
if im looking for casual sex i tend to go on a night out with a fairly slutty outfit, always works. no strings attached, no names
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
It's kind of tricky. Most of my casual sex attempts seemed to turn serious fairly quickly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am now in a serious relationship. Before that I'd go clubbing or maybe someone from the gym.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
If I'm paying, it's Motel 6. That's the very definition of low rent casual. Plus we're on equal footing.

I'm not dragging a married couple back to my crib and I shore ain't going with them back to theirs. That's how people end up getting all disappeared, being sold into sexual slavery or worse - being filmed and ending up on the internet and not getting paid at all.

WMM: The Dungeon Gimp, Part IV ... is not my idea of a good time.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
- a bar
- the gym
- vacation or party-weekend in another city with friends
- Twitter

It all depends on what you're in the mood for.

For the most part, girls can get 'casual sex' wherever they want, so it doesn't require that much effort into planning and strategy.

As for location - my place, his place or a hotel.

No Motel-6, WMM... Blech...
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Planned Parenthood.

Sure thing.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

No Motel-6, WMM... Blech...

I call Motel-6 .... or any other motel WITHOUT an elevator .... camping!! I don't camp!! hehehe

Lurker
0 likes
Mostly it would be.

Clubs.

Bars.

Maybe a Hotel?

But mainly us girls can get casual sex almost everywhere and it doesn't really require much effort/ planning on our part.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant

I call Motel-6 .... or any other motel WITHOUT an elevator .... camping!! I don't camp!! hehehe

Actually technically I had the opportunity for some great casual sex while camping once with my girlfriend. We couldn't get our campfire started and this uber-hot guy from another campsite came over to see if we wanted to hang out at theirs. We did. Turned out "hot guy" was a male model and verrrry fine. He tried to get me to fuck him as he walked me back later, but I said "no" because I was a virgin at the time. Ugh. Timing sucks. He had a great dick too. Thing is, at the time I didn't want to lose my virginity to a ridiculously hot stranger on the hood of a car under the moonlight in the woods. Little did I know, that would have been a major upgrade to the way I eventually chose to lose it. *sigh*.

Anyway, what were we talking about? Oh yeah... casual sex. Yeah, I'm open to camping actually. I've had a couple of fun times since then. Nature makes me horny.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being a lesbian, the choices narrow a bit but there are options. I've met several at the gym where I exercse which is limited to women only. I've actually had sex there a couple of times, once with a staff member. Then there are lesbianclubs and there are several around town. These are not my first choice as they resemble a meat market most nights. However, they are almost a sure bet since everyone is there for the same reason. Then there's so many others if you just keep an open mind and are willing to flirt a little and risk being rejected. These can be concerts, plays, almost any place where people gather.
The Linebacker
0 likes
For casual sex I go camping with lesbians!