Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What would you do if you had a penis for a day?

last reply
100 replies
12.3k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
I probably wouldn't be able to stop touching it, I'd have to admit!

Oh, I'm pullin' up a chair. This is gonna be good!
Seeker
0 likes
I would write my name in the snow. LOL
Lush Legend
0 likes
LMAO......ohhh the possiblities are endless.......

To trying to get this everyday.... and this... ...to..... .....to..... ...to..... all the time as well as.... ......and finally.... .........

I agree with you tech.....would not be able to stop myself either....lol
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
I'd go out and get a job real quick so that I could make more money than the women around me.
Lush Legend
0 likes
they get paid more but we're smarter.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
LMAO......ohhh the possiblities are endless.......

To trying to get this everyday.... and this... ...to..... .....to..... ...to..... all the time as well as.... ......and finally.... .........

I agree with you tech.....would not be able to stop myself either....lol

too funny and oh so very true
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
I'd go out and get a job real quick so that I could make more money than the women around me.

I read somewhere a while back that out of the CEO's of the Fortune 500 companies, 4 are women.
Lurker
0 likes
but not all of us have a chance to run a fortune 500 company. or marry into one.
But local engineers, doctors, supervisors, managers, etc. don't compare to their male counterparts in salary.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is it detachable? No? Well then I already got you beat and mine comes in different sizes, shapes and colors. Only thing yours does better is spit and then go to sleep.

Hmmm...I don't know, go on the web and annoy everyone by showing it on cam all the time?

Ummmm...seriously? Pee in the snow.
Seeker
0 likes
Seriously fetishdoll...just think of the designs we could make in the snow!! It would be great fun..
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Whats with all the peeing in the snow?? Geesh! LOL Gotta be more creative. Like......going to a party where everyone is drunk. A balcony is a must! That way you could pee on everyone below. They would all be drunk, so they wouldnt know what was going on! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
I know you like to touch one for a whole night, Tech.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Party at pixie's house.
Lurker
0 likes
Polyjuice potion, anyone? Just take a few hairs from the guy who's cock you want to be your own, stir it in, drink up, and have fun.
Lurker
0 likes
I wanna go to Pixie's party too. I'll bring the camera. Can see it now, pretty Pixie standing here peeing on the crowd below with her temp penis. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
And laughing her ass off about it, too, Chef.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Who?? ME??
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pixie, can I be the first to get tied up and abused by your brand new shiney penis? Maybe we can all stand around and pet it first? It's just so cute, aren't you a cute little penis, yes you are, come here you little penis you, awww, who's a happy boy, who's a happy boy? Whooshee cutie wuddle penis you.
Lurker
0 likes
Man, insulting her already. Who says it's little? Why not a big ol honkin COCK?!?!?!?!

Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by fetishdoll
Pixie, can I be the first to get tied up and abused by your brand new shiney penis? Maybe we can all stand around and pet it first? It's just so cute, aren't you a cute little penis, yes you are, come here you little penis you, awww, who's a happy boy, who's a happy boy? Whooshee cutie wuddle penis you.

LMAO.......welcome fetish.....
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Now look what you did!! You made it shrivel up and hide fetish!!
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Besides, I wouldnt want a huge cock....that would make me look like a freak! Just a standard 8 inch would be good.....8 inches long and 8 inches around! Wait......that would be huge wouldnt it? Huh......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ummm...hello, she is a Pixie, of course she is going to have a cute little penis. Could you imagine a big huge "Honkin' Cock" on a pixie? We would call that a Cock with wings and trust me, the last thing cocks need are wings, they already have enough control, give 'em wings and we'll just have to start wearing steel chastidy belts all the time.

OH NO! Gotta run, here comes a flying huge pixie cock!!

AHHHHHH! It got me...gotta go clean up or anyone want to lick me clean?
Lurker
0 likes
Pixie, this is the time when you grab doll's hair, push her head onto the table, and say, in your best Domme voice, "Shut up and fuck me, slut!"
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
My best Domme voice?? Um, hello! Im a pixie!! Know what a pixie sounds like??