The purrfect man

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ok, time to show a bit of my personal weirdness ladies, please don't freak out.

I have a little talent that lets me make the same guttural clicking growl of the famous movie moster The Predator, now I can control this to a very fast pitch or a slower, more ominous grumbling tone. I can even work it so it sounds more like a big cat, such as a lion, growling. However this is harder to hear, since my mouth has to be closed so it's only audible when I'm close to someone.

Now to the point of the matter, I like this little quirky talent of mine, and one day while making love with my girlfriend, growled in her ear, and quite to my surprise it was enough to send her over the edge into what she claims as "one the best fucking orgasms ever". She later told me she loved that I could do it and said it brought more of the animal out in me.

Here's my question. Do any of you girls like this idea as well? I know it's not something for everyone, but I know a lot of girls like her who enjoy the thought of a real beast like, almost animal type of guy. So for you girls would this be a turn on of a large kind?
Lurker
0 likes
The bf makes a low gutteral sound when he is very excited, usually after I tease him extensively. It sounds very much like a growl and yes I love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Posting in horny death metal vocalists thread.

Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yea, that sound is definately a turn on. Next time you want some creep up behind her and do that in her ear, she'll want to pounce on you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definately a turn on.
I was the kid next door's imaginary friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does grunting, carrying a club and dragging her off by her hair have the same effect?
Lurker
0 likes
I had a girlfriend once who liked me to make snarly Lion noises, complete with biting (gently) the nape of her neck and patting her semi-roughly with my hand which I'd form into a lion's paw shape!!!!! (Which REAL lions do!!!!)

(I think it started because I've got long-hair, for a guy!!! But, Hey..... Whatever works!!!)

xx S
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ricinatl
Does grunting, carrying a club and dragging her off by her hair have the same effect?

If I wanted an assholes opinion, I'd have asked for it. Next time just go fuck yourself instead of being a worthless piece of shit
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Oh yea, that sound is definately a turn on. Next time you want some creep up behind her and do that in her ear, she'll want to pounce on you!

Well im not entirly sure i would pounce on him but i do love the sound :-)