Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which do you prefer.. Good Girl Or Bad Girl.

last reply
43 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Some guys like them bad. Its more kinky for sex and some woman are very controlling.
Others don't mind that good girl because the sweetness dose come out in other places ;]

Which do you prefer guys? Good or Bad? And why?

or
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bad girl all the way!!! Nothing interesting about sweet little smiley girls.
JellyTug!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Call me a hopelss romantic, but I prefer good girls. I have been with both, and I will take a good girl over a bad girl any day, no offense to the bad girls out there. In my experience, good girls know how to care, showing their gentle side and taking it slower and get to know you. That's when the "sweetness" definitely does come out, as stated earlier! LOL!
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
If she isn't bad to start with, I'm gonna make her BAD!
Lurker
0 likes
A lady amidst mixed company, and a whore in bed.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Good girl in public, bad girl behind closed doors! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good. There is no such thing as "bad behind closed doors". WHat happens in private stays private. But in public, definitely a "good girl."
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A good girl that knows how to be very bad.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bad Girls do it better. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
a girl who knows when she should be good, and when she should be bad. I think it is the best
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with te violent agreement... a good girl... who knows how and when to be bad!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
good and innocent to start with but bad soon after
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, I guess this follows the thinking of "a Lady in public and a slut in the bedroom." It is certainly how it seems to always turn out for me.... thank goodness.

Good girls can be soooo bad.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
bad bad girls
Lurker
0 likes
Bit of both. Good girl when out but bad girl when in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just like girls lol, no but honestly, good girl bad girl thing doesnt matter much to me in general, so long as shes a minx in the bedroom smile
Lurker
0 likes
good girls are for showing off to momma and family, bad girls are for the tie up sessions behind closed doors. I wanna find one that can seperate the two and pull them both off
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've always looked for the ones who could be the Lady in the street and the freak in the sheet. I want them to controller themselves (play well with others) during the day but be ready to fuck our brains out at night without limits.

A bit of a challenge to find so sampling to find the right one is fun!

my2cents
my2cents
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
BAD girle are more fun !!!
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer good girls.
You can always teach them bad things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sluts please! I love to hear about the men she's been with while we're together.
Lurker
0 likes
bad in bed definitely! Need a nice girl if I'm planning on sticking with them though...
Lurker
0 likes
would love a bad girl in bed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm going to agree with conroe302 - i think men crave a lady on the street and a freak between the sheets, the very best of both worlds. this describes me perfectly - it's all about balance!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I prefer a bad girl, that knows how to be a lady when the time is rite!
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
I think I like the publicly good girl thing because I enjoy the "bad girl" behavior so much more as a contrast. I think that's the issue against dating the "skanks" and "sluts"--no contrast, nothing to corrupt, yyyyaaawwwwnnnn. But take a "lady" and make her suck my cock like a slut...mmmmmm, now we're talking....
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by WorkAlone
I think I like the publicly good girl thing because I enjoy the "bad girl" behavior so much more as a contrast. I think that's the issue against dating the "skanks" and "sluts"--no contrast, nothing to corrupt, yyyyaaawwwwnnnn. But take a "lady" and make her suck my cock like a slut...mmmmmm, now we're talking....

Is this your way of telling your girl how you want it?? lol
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Trick question. No such thing as a good girl....you should see the things they do when the lights go out...and some of them with the lights still on!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by conroe302
I've always looked for the ones who could be the Lady in the street and the freak in the sheet. I want them to controller themselves (play well with others) during the day but be ready to fuck our brains out at night without limits.

A bit of a challenge to find so sampling to find the right one is fun!

my2cents

Nod. Could not agree more.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
can i answer both? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.