Skype (ladies only !)

last reply
7 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello ladies, my name is pwnzor18 and im just looking to have a little fun on add me up LADIES ONLY! all males will be block if you try and add me
Matriarch
0 likes
People have hooked up on here dude, although it's not meant to be a hookup site, per se.

Maybe we should add a field to people's profile areas? j/k.

Pwnzor18, you might want to try chatting with people on here before asking them to . There are the chat rooms, 1 on 1 chat, and messaging facilities.

You are not going to be successful at all, asking the entire community if anyone wants to cyber (I assume), it's not very discerning.

I wonder if it would take much for Gav to set up a video chat addon, that might be fun.
0 likes
Quote by nicola
People have hooked up on here dude, although it's not meant to be a hookup site, per se.

Pwnzor18, you might want to try chatting with people on here before asking them to . There are the chat rooms, 1 on 1 chat, and messaging facilities.

You are not going to be successful at all, asking the entire community if anyone wants to cyber (I assume), it's not very discerning.

Damn the site owner has trumped me!!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I wonder if it would take much for Gav to set up a video chat addon, that might be fun.

OMG, please do not do that - one of the luxuries of Lush is not having to wear make-up, or be like all dressed up...

please don't take that away from me!!!
Matriarch
0 likes
I think video chat on here, would be a recipe for disaster (not to mention incredibly costly and bandwidth intensive).

If people really want to chat with each other over video, simply swap addresses and be done with it.

It's ok dude, don't take it too hard!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It just takes a coupla days of navigation on this site to feel that very warm welcome and understand Lush! I was on and off for two months until i registered and got hooked!
Sig removed by admin: Too awesome.

(500px x 150px max)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Nicola, ur so sweet and gracious! Not sure of that video thing though!
Sig removed by admin: Too awesome.

(500px x 150px max)