Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

shaving legs (haha a bit odd but wanted a general idea?) :)

last reply
46 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
me and a few friends got into the discussion of hair removal and then onto the topic of leg shaving of course!! which lead to thighs!!
now this part of the conversation stumped me just cause it was something id never really thaught of was to shave my thighs but in saying that my hair is extremely fine/sparse and blonde and soft so i really never bothered!! (everything else is of course maintained rigerously )
so girls i was wanting to know if you shave your thighs or what not? and if guys come across this what they think would be best!! ^.^
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never heard of a woman shaving her lower leg and not doing the thigh. Then to go up further and "maintain everything else" kinda baffles me. But hey, I'm not a woman. What the hell do I know. I do know that would kind of freak me out. If we're in our first intimate moments and I reach down and run my hand up a smooth calf to then encounter hairy thighs? I wouldn't be grossed out or anything, but the whole rest of the time I'd be distracted wondering why she did that.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I do shave my thighs. Ankles all the way up until...well, you get the picture.

I was at the beach this summer with a few friends and a blonde friend very obviously does NOT shave her thighs. Damn was that blonde thigh hair glistening in the sun. Actually, one of our other friends totally teased her about it. It really was not a great look with her bikini.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never thought of shaving my thighs, my hair doesn't show on there like it does on my calves (well, I hope it doesn't).
Lurker
0 likes
All comes off for me, love feeling silky smooth!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I shave my thighs. I also have really fine, blonde hair on my thighs, but as CG pointed out, it still shows. Besides, I like being nice and smooth for my man.ZPyX81UdBneB4Yta
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
Yes, I do shave my thighs. Ankles all the way up until...well, you get the picture.

I was at the beach this summer with a few friends and a blonde friend very obviously does NOT shave her thighs. Damn was that blonde thigh hair glistening in the sun. Actually, one of our other friends totally teased her about it. It really was not a great look with her bikini.

Up to where Curlygirly? Where do I get the picture? Is it available online? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I shave my thighs but not frequently because it does not grow back fast there sometimes skip it in winter but arm pits every day, calves every few days and brazillian wax once per month give or take. Eyebrow and upper lip threading as needed every few months. Damn I wish I could afford laser hair removal and just be done with it all!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Quote by Curlygirly

Up to where Curlygirly? Where do I get the picture? Is it available online? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!!

Well, up to and including my delicate pink parts! How is that for a euphemism?

As far as pictures, not of me, but I'm pretty sure you can find plenty of shaved pussy pics on Lush! They might not actually be of the person who posted them, but they're out there!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I am pretty lucky in that the hair on my legs is very fine, so I've never had to 'de-hair' my thighs - I do from the knees down as the hair, although fine and quite fair, is slightly coarser. The hair on my thighs is very fine and very pale, not really noticeable at all...

I always figured that I'd rather not start doing the thighs unless I had to - why make more work for myself? Bikini line, lower legs and armpits are quite enough...
Lurker
0 likes
I only shave my lower legs (calves/shins) and underarms .... I REALLY hate the feel of stubble!

My upper thighs have virtually no hair. I figured if I shaved there unnecessarily, I'd have more stubble .... SHUDDERS .... yuck, I hate stubble. Nothing else is shaved .... only sugar'd, sugar!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee
I only shave my lower legs (calves/shins) and underarms .... I REALLY hate the feel of stubble!

My upper thighs have virtually no hair. I figured if I shaved there unnecessarily, I'd have more stubble .... SHUDDERS .... yuck, I hate stubble. Nothing else is shaved .... only sugar'd, sugar!

Suddenly my sweet tooth is itching to be satisfied!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
I don't need to shave my thighs, you can't see or feel any hair on them... so I don't bother. Also, thankfully, I'm lucky enough that, for whatever reason, the hair on my legs is pretty slow growing (too much information??!) so I don't have to go overboard with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I shave my legs, thighs too! And get a Brazilian you know where or sometimes I change it up and leave something to tease my boyfriend with. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Belle we fall in the same catagory. I generally tell people on Lush that I am most like the blondest of all natural blonds. Not sure I could find anything on my thighs to shave.

But some of those Dark Haired beauties may have a differenet experience.
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Quote by Curlygirly

Buz you freaking perverted sonofa!

(Psst I 'll send you some NOT!) The fine print is very important folks, make sure you take the time to read it.

This was brought to you by the letter "E"
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Attention Blonde Women: please shave or wax your entire legs!

You may not notice it that much when you glance down at them, but you don't want to get caught looking like this:

** I won't mention whose celebrity legs those are, but let's just say that while her "heart" may "go on", clearly her shaver did not.
Lurker
0 likes

I've managed to find a wee man who'll do it for me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I know I am going to be wearing a swimsuit frequently, I make sure I shave my thighs, and my legs, and make sure they are kept perfectly smooth. I spend a lot of time in swimsuits so I mostly shave everything, but it really does take forever.

If I am in a relationship then I also try to keep things perfectly smooth.

When there is no man around I get a little lazy, and don´t shave my thighs as much. I don´t really have much hair there, or at least not that I notice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Attention Blonde Women: please shave or wax your entire legs!

You may not notice it that much when you glance down at them, but you don't want to get caught looking like this:

** I won't mention whose celebrity legs those are, but let's just say that while her "heart" may "go on", clearly her shaver did not.

hahahahahahahahaha. classic.
Lurker
0 likes
I shave my legs, my thighs not so much, my kitty is groomed too... arm pits of course and i tweeze my eyebrows
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Isn't November shave-free month?
Lurker
0 likes
While I'm not a fan of shaved muffins I DO like a silky shaved leg.......

xx SF
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
i shave sometime but usually use a cream or gel depilatory product on legs, thighs, underarms and actually on my arms too because i just don't like the way the hair on my arms looks. some people might think this is silly because i am not very hairy to start with and the hair in the places in question is all blonde.

i do not do anything beyond trimming on my lady parts because i hate the way stubble itches.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i did it!! now i feel all breezy and bald!! hahahaha.
there was next to nothing anywho but thaught better do it!! dont wanna be a beast now!! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never shaved my thighs. I don't see the point tbh. I Never wear short skirts or dresses, so my legs hardly show unless im swimming and i don't swim around in a sexy swim suit, so what i look like doesn't bother me all that much. I also don't really shave i used remover creams as shaving doesn't work for me and the only time i waxed anything the hair regrowth was actually painful.. something i would never do again!

Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is in "Ask the gals" but theater musicians will understand this post. I keep my legs, armpits, chest, stomach and bikini line shaved. I started the first time I played Cabaret. Just about the time it got past the itching stages, I got another call to play the show in a different venue. The third time that happened, I said, "Screw it. I'm keeping this crap off!" LOL
Besides the itching as it grew back, I discovered that intermittent shaving is a great way to generate ingrown hairs. Not too bad on the stomach, but damned painful in the armpits and around the nipples. OUCH!
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't have any hair on my thighs. I'm so glad cause the thought of spiky hair there would drive me batty.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
kitties don't shave, we like being furry *giggles* umm... yeah, totally a thigh shaver. i mean, i just like the feel of being smooth.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.