do you really think no one knew?

last reply
4 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was looking thru the many many masturbation threads and noticed that often women have reported doing it in public with "no one knowing".

When I lived in a dorm, I always knew when my roommates had masturbated as I am sure they knew when I did. The scent is unmistakable. We never said anything to each other, but we knew.

I can just about get the tight jeans leg cross thigh rub and/or keigel flex orgasm without anyone near knowing. Under thick denim with legs crossed, I suppose it's possible.

But, under the skirt finger masturbation to orgasm that I have read-- at a full workplace conference room, on a bus, on a plane sat next to someone, and even in a CAR with people in it? I have to think there is no way the scent didn't fill the place.

The idea of fingering to orgasm in a relatively small enclosed space with people around and them not knowing seems incredulous.

What do all of you think? Is it possible?

For those that wrote about doing it, do you really think no one knew? Or is it more likely that they just didn't say anything?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Just didn't say anything.... Makes me think. hehe who was it hurting anyway? I agree unmistakable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree that stories have to be at least moderately believeable, ie they "could" have happened. But yeah it definatley is a trick to do make it both convincing and 'out there' at the same time, but if you can do it, i think thats what makes the best stories. Saying nobody knew, in a situation where it would be vertually impossible for people not to know, kind of mixes up what the truth is, and i guess that might ruin the read.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have seen other women masturbating before like on an airplane. I am sure that they thought no one knew but I did.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by amber

I was looking thru the many many masturbation threads and noticed that often women have reported doing it in public with "no one knowing".

When I lived in a dorm, I always knew when my roommates had masturbated as I am sure they knew when I did. The scent is unmistakable. We never said anything to each other, but we knew.

I can just about get the tight jeans leg cross thigh rub and/or keigel flex orgasm without anyone near knowing. Under thick denim with legs crossed, I suppose it's possible.

But, under the skirt finger masturbation to orgasm that I have read-- at a full workplace conference room, on a bus, on a plane sat next to someone, and even in a CAR with people in it? I have to think there is no way the scent didn't fill the place.

The idea of fingering to orgasm in a relatively small enclosed space with people around and them not knowing seems incredulous.

What do all of you think? Is it possible?

For those that wrote about doing it, do you really think no one knew? Or is it more likely that they just didn't say anything?

As someone who has masturbated in public, I pose the question to others who have. Do you really care if anyome knew you were masturbating? Afterall, isnt that part of the thrill. I am sure sometimes people knew I was and sometimes they didnt. But no one has ever said anything or given me dirty looks. Maybe they enjoyed knowing as much as I enjoyed doing it!!!