6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
vibrating Panties are the worth the money to buy. And do they feel good or what
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hubby recently bought me some, bit noisy. They do feel good but I don't think he got the best ones out there on the market if that makes any sense? Possibly quieter ones and one's with a variable vibrate etc might be better.
Seeker
0 likes
Hey, vibrating panties are totally worth more than one thread. They have been on my wish list for years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yea omg I love them mine were very expensive tho
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Birdie
Hey, vibrating panties are totally worth more than one thread.

Is that the excuse people use to create a new thread on shaving, masturbation etc. every week?
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Seeker
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
Quote by Birdie
Hey, vibrating panties are totally worth more than one thread.

Is that the excuse people use to create a new thread on shaving, masturbation etc. every week?

Want some of my prozac?
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe at the ripe old age of 26 I'm no longer in tune with modern fads and fashions ... however far as I know "vibrating panties" have not as yet invaded the shores of UK. Wouldn't make any difference to me anyhow. I hate underwear and only constrict my body with same when I'm at work. Prefer no panties at all in the comfort of my own home and any vibrations I need are liberally supplied by my b/f's 9 inch cock.
Lurker
0 likes
vibrating panties, a good idea to keep me horny all day long...!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Birdie
Want some of my prozac?

That might be in jest but I'm sure a good amount of lushies actually take meds on a regular basis.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thanks ladies for your help looking into the vibe2 panties