which one would you listen

last reply
10 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
when your heart and your mind say different things to decide for something, which one would you listen...would you do what your heart say or would you do what your mind say?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well thinking back had I listened to my head things would have gone much different for me. I listened to my heart and in the end I got hurt. Going forward I don't know it just depends on the situation the signs and how well I pay attention and listen to everything. The heart is one fierce organ it pushes and pushes till the mind submits and the heart wins..
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know because I think I get them confused too often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dunno about heart or mind but every time I ignore my gut I've usually done the wrong thing.
Lurker
0 likes
I always listen to My Heart....... (Often to my detriment.......)

But I always think I'm right...... It's The World that's wrong.......

(I've got a really good heart...... If it gets fucked with, well, you didn't deserve me and you won't get better until you do...... )

I don't apologise for being someone who cares and who believes what you say..... And if you fuck me about then you lose...... 'Cos I'm a really good friend.... Up to the point that you don't care...... If you keep burning promises eventually there won't be any promises......

Even from people like me............

And you'll run out of options........ Good options, I mean........ There are nastier options.......

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
heart is stronger than mind, but heart is blind which make us unable to see reality and mind has a stroke which leave us unable to feel
Lurker
0 likes
my heart tricks me all the time.. silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As one of the responses said, I have always listened to my gut, instead of my heart or my mind. I always knew that my gut held the correct answer, and even if my heart or mind wanted to go a different way, I always listened to my gut. I admit though, it has lead me to the wrong decision, but 90% of the time, it was always correct.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42
I dunno about heart or mind but every time I ignore my gut I've usually done the wrong thing.

very true!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
my heart tricks me all the time.. silly

my mind lose against my heart all the time :-)
Lurker
0 likes
For me its my mind that makes the choices I make. The Heart is far to often, far to soft on situations that need a firm grasp.