Sybian

last reply
8 replies
6.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, have any of you ever used a Sybian or other type of "fuck" machine? I was reading a true story about a woman who could never achieve an orgasm until she tried the Sybian and then she was able to cum very fast. Just curious if anyone has experienced "mechanical" love if its all its cracked up to be!!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, i have tried it. It's honesly, it's good. But not as good as having a man between your legs.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never tried it, but would LOVE to visit kink.com building and test drive several of their machines!!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It's totally on my wish-list but I haven't tried it yet. The vids from the Howard Stern show definitely make it look like one fun ride!
Lurker
0 likes
I have and it is good but not that much better than some other toys available for a much lower cost. I have heard the Sybian can be rented before you purchase one in some locations.

I would question if it would make a woman orgasmic that was not before. At least though normal sex. But then I have never had a problem in achieving an orgasm or several.

It it works for you great.
Cocolicious
0 likes
Recently, we were at a party and the hosts had a Sybian in a "for ladies only" room. And being the sexually mischievous girl that I am; I went in to take a look around. Not one lady took advantage of riding the machine, until I did! It was quite a ride, but I did not cum as I didn't really want to. But if you ever get the chance, give it a ride. It's fun and after I broke the ice, that room was a rockin all night long.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LaniWhore

I would question if it would make a woman orgasmic that was not before.

When I read the story, I questioned that too.

I would love to try one but since I have no problem cumming either, whether using toys, my fingers or having sex, I couldnt see spending the money on one. But I am curious if the orgasm would be more intense. I know I have more intense orgasms ever since I got my Soraya than I do with my other toys so maybe this would be even wilder.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love them! And would love to have one!
But as others stated, it's not the same as having a guy or a gal between my legs!

Seriously though, I think every woman should have the chance to try one!
But! I also think it should be in a more intimate setting than a party. If it is at a party, then is should only be with someone who knows the machine and the woman trying it is comfortable with the person assisting!

I've been to several parties with a Sybian and it is more fun for those watching than the individual riding it. Unless the rider is an exhbitionist or just doesn't care about an audience.

There are some things out there that are better and it just depends on the individual.
But it can be helpful to those who are unable to enjoy sex with their partners or never had the right stimulation.

Kisses!

Steph
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I know I have more intense orgasms ever since I got my Soraya than I do with my other toys so maybe this would be even wilder.

Oh my god, I know!

Best. Toy. Ever.

Well, so far anyway...