Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do other women find men in thong bikinis sexy... what do you think of this?

last reply
20 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What do you think of this on a guy... [img][/img]

I was at the beach and guy came up to wearing one of these. He had quite a nice cock and I couldn't help but stare at it. I guess the tables were turned. Usually I'm the one wearing tiny bikinis and having guys stare at me. I got so excited that I couldnt help myself and (after asking first) I had to touch it. Obe thing lead to another and he made a mess all over my face.

Anyway do other girls fibd this exciting or is it just me. And if other girls like them then why don't more men wear them?
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry the image didnt show in my first post. Here's the link...
Lurker
0 likes
try this lol ""
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry. Its just not working for me. Go to Koala Swimwear and look up the "Cream Stick"
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks smile
Lurker
0 likes

Is it one of these??

I've never posted from my phone before, a pic I mean!

Although the swimsuit kind of looks ok on a model, I don't know that I'd want to see guys jumping around like that in real life!!

I prefer a little more to be left to the imagination...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes its similar but the cream stick is more like a stocking for the cock. It doesnt cup the balls and cock but wraps around it. True i think its not for everyone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ummmnn! Delicious!

Nice name! Cream Stick!

Must have been a pretty liberal beach to allow that sort of thong...
Clever Gem
0 likes
Depends on the man in it, and the of course the thong in question.

This example would be a "NO"

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Men in thongs and/or womens underwear does not do anything to me. The sexy lingerie should be left to the women whilst the men should look hot in the boxers or trunks!
The Linebacker
0 likes
I was thinking of organizing a Thongathon 10K Run.

Of course I wouldn't do it at the beach because if you get any sand in that thong while running you could saw yourself in half.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While interesting, I still hold to the adage...

Lurker
0 likes
No, they don't do anything at all for me except make me roll my eyes a bit. I do like to leave it up to my imagination. No thong bikinis or Speedos for men either as far as I'm concerned.

Board shorts all the way!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

I find it very ironic that I was the first person to post after this pic!! Bwahahaha I do think I own that particular thong!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

I find it very ironic that I was the first person to post after this pic!! Bwahahaha I do think I own that particular thong!!

But I thought THIS was you CG...
I thought someone said your name was Mabel...

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I vote NO to thongs, cream-sticks, speedos, man-panties and free-swinging sausage and nuts at the beach.

Board shorts and wet suits are way sexier.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

But I thought THIS was you CG...
I thought someone said your name was Mabel...

DAYUM!! Never saw it from that angle before. I am looking HOT!!!! Too bad that plastic keeps breaking when it's stretched that far!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A speedo can be hot on a ripped guy, but any abdominal fat is a no no. There should be no strings involved either, it just isn't flattering on a guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The suit awensmom posted is hot but I would prefer no pubic hair be showing. The cream stick thing is kust way uver the top and a turn off for me.