Login

Nice guys vs well not nice guys

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This for the ladies. I always here girls say that they want a nice guy but they always date not nice guys. So my question is do you prefere nice guys or not nice guys and why?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sporty,

The answer is not an easy one. It depends on many factors such as age, experience, attractions and so on. From my perspective, it is more about desire and the point of time that you are at in life.

If I were younger, I may be more fickle and attracted solely by looks. And in many cases, the hot hunky guys were usually "Bad Boys". That is not always true but in my younger days, the nice guys were more like geeks and very few were well built as well as smart.

Today, the lines are blurred and society is more tolerant. An all american football star in high school or college could be considered a nice guy on the surface, but in real life and to those who know him, he could be a complete jerk!

I got lucky and found my guy over 30 years ago! He is smart, good looking and a tough guy too! But he has a soft and loving side that many people don't know and in bed, he rocks!
Lurker
0 likes
I love the nice guys I am a sucker for them. But most people I know go for the guys that are jerks and I cant stand that. I always like the sweet nice guys and then if they start out a little shy thats even better. I dont care how hot a guy is, if he is a jerk he really becomes ugly in my eyes
Lurker
0 likes
Welll im just curious because i do take care of myself phyiscally i get good grades, im always respectful but i all ever get is the "friend zone"