Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Borrowed from the women's forum - WHat makes you feel sexy when wearing it?

last reply
23 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will go first. I feel very together and sexy if I am wearing one of my Corneliani suits, with an unusual tie and good cufflinks; or if I am wearing my kilt, with highly polished captoe oxfords, "commando" undeneath, and a blazer. (My great great grandmother was a Douglas; I wear the old dark green and blue Douglas tartan.)
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
simply my wifes or any ladies lingerie makes me feel so so good
Lurker
0 likes
I like a nice tailored, fitted suit.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
wifes pantyhose
Lurker
0 likes
A really fine Armani suit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
This would pretty much sum it up for me. Add in a pair of handcrafted brown Italian penny loafers or chelsea boots - perfection!

Just wanted to say
ahhh Yum
thats a big tick of approval
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by imaginativerogue
A really fine Armani suit.

I can accept Armani as a reasonable (and equal) alternative to Corneliani - or, in some cases, Hugo Boss and Lou Myles, although in recent yers, Boss has come down a bit in materials and finish. I believe Hugo Boss does, however, still manufacture some high-end pieces.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes

i love to wear my sexy high heels with my black dress that barly covers my ass or 36c boobes smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have an electric blue, crushed velvet shirt. It always make me feel on top of the world!!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Alphamagus
I have an electric blue, crushed velvet shirt. It always make me feel on top of the world!!

You've got to be shittin' me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My leather biker jacket like this one below. In real life I'm a 'Mr. Nice Guy' always do the right thing. I guess I crave a little bad ass image from time to time.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Either a really nice suit or my birthday suit ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Navy dress uniform!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My white demi underwire bra, matching panties with a garterbelt and stockings!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HK4167
My leather biker jacket like this one below. In real life I'm a 'Mr. Nice Guy' always do the right thing. I guess I crave a little bad ass image from time to time.

You my friend took the words / image right out of my head hahaha I'm a law abiding citizen (most of the time) but sometimes I enjoy Street Racing and the adrenaline of being caught running from police is not as fun but as long as you are faster than them its not a problem.. and down here they aren't really too fast and response time sucks :P but honestly My car is what makes me feel sexy haha
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
When I just cut my hair and my stubble is just the right length. Then I'd feel sexy and masculine even if I had to wear a pink Care Bears shirt.

Lurker
0 likes
It depends. Sometimes just swim trunks, my body wet, standing in the lake makes me feel sexy. Sometimes it is a pair of boxer shorts and a light weight short robe. Sometimes it is a nice fitting pair of jeans and a tight fitting t-shirt.

More often than not though.... I am told I am looking sexy when I don't THINK I am.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't aim for looking sexy per se...but I have some cut off shorts that have gotten my butt grabbed a few times...but I don't feel sexy wearing it. I feel cool on a boiling hot day!
Lurker
0 likes
My cycling kit!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A nicely fitting suit does, with some very smart shoes, shirt + cufflinks.

A collar with a leash.

A tight-fitting t shirt.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by paul_moadib
A nicely fitting suit does, with some very smart shoes, shirt + cufflinks.

A collar with a leash.

A tight-fitting t shirt.

If you wish to model either of your top 2 for me, I would be more than willing to give you my honest opinion :-p
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ball stretcher or cock rings when away from home especially.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not very often but has to be my 3 piece suit I got in Italy, I hate the loafers tho