Perfume/Cologne Fragrance Men Find Sexy

last reply
13 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was trying to find a new perfume/cologne to wear, and was wondering what scents men find most sexy. Any thoughts on this from men (or women) would be appreciated. Thanks!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know if this is true or not, but it is said that lavender,pumpkin, vanilla and cinnamon do the trick for any man.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
BACON!

Just kidding, depends on the women and how much you want to spend... personally, I have liked the Victoria's secret fragrances on women over the last couple years Very Sexy and Very Sexy Dare have often caught my attention, but they have also become much more popular the last couple years. I will also say that women who wear a good fragrance that stands out from the other women often catch my attention.
Lurker
0 likes
Hugo boss 'Red'. It's real musky and deep smelling. Very sexy imo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite is 24 Faubourg by Hermes. For something more flirty perhaps Miss Dior.
Lurker
0 likes
Bacon....funny.... I always love the fruitier aromas....Passion, Wild Berries....things like that....it drives me crazzy!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BangTidy
Hugo boss 'Red'. It's real musky and deep smelling. Very sexy imo.

This is the one I use. LOVE it! I was bummed when there was talk of discontinuing it, but it still seems readily available.
Lurker
0 likes
I wear Coco de Chanel.... Seems to suit me...
(or so I am told!)
Lurker
0 likes
I like Heat by Beyoncé Knowles, Bright Crystal by Versace, and Guilty by Gucci.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Opium, by Yves Saint Laurent. I've always loved it and it has a very unique fragrance when missed with cum and pussy juice on a woman's body... quite an aphrodisiac for me that just keeps escalating. :-)
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Lurker
0 likes
I fell in love with the scent of Ciara on a woman when I was younger and haven't changed my taste yet

Sometimes the wife has to hold me back from following a gal wearing it - even if she isn't my type
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Arctic Rush antiperspirant. Also coffee
And I've only begun fucking with you people.
At the end of the day, it's all math.