last reply
22 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever tried tantric sex ?

If so, please tell us about it. Describe how you approached it, and what it was like. Did/do you find the tantric experience more or less satisfying than your 'normal' sex experience ?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not yet but if you fancy having a go I'd be willing to experience it with you - for research purposes only of course!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have...

It is AMAZING and an area that I've been drawn to recently... (sort of by accident)

I've experienced very prolonged and intense full body orgasms (with no touching, I might add)

I've joined a group, fairly locally.

I'm particularly interested in the healing benefits of tantra...

I'll come back and tell you more later....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lensman
not yet but if you fancy having a go I'd be willing to experience it with you - for research purposes only of course!

Mr Lensman ! you should know where your focus is required in the forums - now, to tantric sex ..................
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheScottishGal
Yes, I have...

It is AMAZING and an area that I've been drawn to recently... (sort of by accident)

I've experienced very prolonged and intense full body orgasms (with no touching, I might add)

I've joined a group, fairly locally.

I'm particularly interested in the healing benefits of tantra...

I'll come back and tell you more later....

Hi ScottishGal

I know so very little about it, but it certainly holds fascination for me - so please do remember to come back to this forum thread and tell us all about it. xx (btw: Ullapool was my favourite haunt as a child !!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being slightly sensible for once...this is a subject I too am interested in. Have thought about trying it - just need a willing partner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We've visited a few "holistic" retreats and have experienced a few group sessions dealing with the art of Tantric Sex. It is very eye opening how much more you can get connected to your body and mind and experience a completely different sexual climax!

I just wished there was more time we could spend learning and trying the different techniques!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Tantric after tantric after tantric its amazing absloutely amazing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
haven't had the pleasure of trying tantric sex YET but i'm very much looking forward to it with the right man smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tried it - it didn't work ! I just couldn't keep my hands off ......
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by swollen
Tried it - it didn't work ! I just couldn't keep my hands off ......

Well lets try it again!
Lurker
0 likes
Lush is aweome! I've never heard of 'tantric sex'... here's something new for me to learn about. Thanks for bringing it up Swollen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've heard somebody talking about this and how great it felt..hmmmmm....
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! I learned to give tantric massage with my wife years ago. It was difficult because her g spot is deep. Once I hit it, I would make her cum 9 or 10 times in an hour! Her orgasms will last a half minute or more. Then we will fuck. Takes that orgasm to bring her back down.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I knew a tantrika in Colorado and can highly recommend the experience. If you ever get the opportunity to be guided by someone experienced in the art of tantra...DO IT!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, we have tried Tantric Sex. The orgasms are the same as making love. They are good but, neither Tsntric or making love cums close to the intensity, length, or number of full body orgasmic bliss as erotic Sport Fucking does. The Tantric or making love sex very seldom produce a squirting event with an orgasm.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
The best thing to do is watch videos. Or should I say the person GIVING the massage needs to watch. The giver needs to have patience and remember that it is a massage and that the orgasm(s) are part of the massage, not a round of sex following the massage. We discovered this early in our marriage and it was a very intense form of sex. We bought a massage table and put it in a bedroom we didn't use as a bedroom and put it in the middle of the room. This way, I could walk and move around her. I gave her a therapeutic massage on her back for thirty minutes minimum. I would turn her over and completely oil her front. I would use huge amounts of oil. Eventually I would give her nipple pleasure, sometimes to complete orgasm. Then I would immediately massage down her stomach and legs and get some swipes over her clit. Eventually she would shake as I would oil her vagina and begin the deed. It took some time for me to master the hand technique, but once inserted she had a moan she has only ever made during tantric sex. She has had as many as seven orgasms with my hand in position. It took a lot of patience for both of us as well as doing it time and again. The giver has to get locked in on her g spot as well as keeping constant pressure on her clit all while the tip on the givers pinky needs to be in her ass. In my wife's case, her vagina is deeper than average, so it's a stretch to get to her sweet spot and still be able to stretch my pinky into her ass.
Site administrator
0 likes
Another word I had to Goggle... tantric... not sex... second thoughts both lol.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Something I've dabbled in off and on for many years. Had several partners, briefly, but none were able to put a lot of time and patience in it. Practiced it some solo too. Either way it enhanced the sex & helped extend it, and blurred the line between sex and my overall physical awareness & well being.

However I've just dabbled in it & would be happy to be tutored by someone very experienced.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think it´s the best experience in my life smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kayaline
I think it´s the best experience in my life smile

Quick. come straight over and share that with me!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I personally love tantric sex, just something about when making sex and lovemaking becomes meditative, expressive and intimate. Makes it so much more fun.

I personally love to sit up on the bed or ground while she straddles me forward with her legs wrapped around me. My cock buried deep inside her, while my cock doesn't necessarily go in and out, it keeps stuffed inside her. Rocking back and forth, my cock moves within her, pressing and exploring every angle.

We try to relax and sync our breathing together, so that every breath we take together and exhale together. Our eyes locked deeply together as our hands caress and touch each other's bodies super slowly. Sharing each touch and moment together as one.

Tantric is about taking it slow, makes sex last for hours and makes cumming together easier. Something about the connection and the slow build up that makes it out of this world.
Mana wahine
0 likes
I remember when I was eighteen, I think? I read a biography about Sting and in one of the chapters it went into tantric sex and it had interviews with him about his views on tantric sex, as well as sex and sexuality as a whole. He's always been very open about sex and embracing it. Interesting read and it definitely intrigued me. I've dabbled in it, so to speak, and I really do like the idea of tantric sex and taking the time to be slow and sensual and drawn out and increasing connections between mind and body and also the connections between spirituality and sex, so to speak.