Sex furniture

last reply
11 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm thinking about purchasing one of the Liberator 'shapes' products and was wondering if any of my fellow Lushies use, or have used them (or other like product) before. What was your experience? Any recommendations?
The Linebacker
0 likes
I'd be interested in recommendations myself for any good 'sex furniture' so I'll keep my eye on this thread.
Lurker
0 likes
It's hard for me to believe nobody on Lush uses anything like this.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
My favorite piece of sex furniture is some drunk girls's roommate's old couch that used to belong to her parents before they let the girls use it for their first apartment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you are talking about the fabric covered foam wedges or Triangles, those are great!

If you are looking at other options, try a large exercise ball or one of the smaller balance balls with the rim around it! If you are thinking "WTF", use your imagination and be creative with your partner!

Also, we found a store that had retro bean bag chairs and extra bags of beans to refill. Our friends got a couple of chairs in various sizes and added more beans to make the shapes larger and firmer. Those helped in various positions as well!

Now if you are thinking about Sex Sling Swing Chair... Just make sure it is fastened well to a solid beam in the ceiling!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
If you are talking about the fabric covered foam wedges or Triangles, those are great!

If you are looking at other options, try a large exercise ball or one of the smaller balance balls with the rim around it! If you are thinking "WTF", use your imagination and be creative with your partner!

Also, we found a store that had retro bean bag chairs and extra bags of beans to refill. Our friends got a couple of chairs in various sizes and added more beans to make the shapes larger and firmer. Those helped in various positions as well!

Now if you are thinking about Sex Sling Swing Chair... Just make sure it is fastened well to a solid beam in the ceiling!

Kisses!

Steph

Thanks Steph. I was thinking of purchasing one of the wedge shapes. I'm not sure about the balance balls, they don't seem very relaxing. I can picture using a bean bag chair though. Thanks for the suggestion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Playsit,

The exercise balls aren't necessarily the most comfortable in all situations but they can be good for some adventurous sexual positions. If the woman is fairly flexible, and is able to arch her back freely, it can be a good way to relax and lay back for oral or to be done by two guys at the same time!
Of course it is good for the standard doggy position!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just had a mental flash of plying her with a little too much wine, then trying to balance her on a round object, for ANY position! LOL

GO for it, I say - in my experience good sex always involves a little laughter.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by playsit
I'm thinking about purchasing one of the Liberator 'shapes' products and was wondering if any of my fellow Lushies use, or have used them (or other like product) before. What was your experience? Any recommendations?

Liberator has a very nice line of products. I have the large wedge and the bonbon (a toy holder). I would not be afraid to recommend any of their products based on my experience. The covers remove easily for cleaning and are nonskid on most soft surfaces. They are well worth the price. Please send me a private message if you have any specific questions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have the Wedge and the Esse. Both work really well.

The Esse seems designed with anal sex first and foremost in the designer's mind. It could be better designed for vaginal. The scoop is really a bit too deep.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
sad Always blame the cat...