Can you feel it.

last reply
27 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Can you feel it when your lover comes inside you. I usually eject cum pretty forcefully the first 3 or four loads and I was just wondering if you can feel it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you serious???

I guess you never paid attention to female anatomy in school!

There are more nerve endings in a woman's vagina that almost any other part of the body!

Of course we can feel it and many of us LOVE IT!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Umm... yea, why else would we let you cum inside us?! Its messier but feels soo good
Lurker
0 likes
yes we can...it's this delicious searing heat that just spreads...and we feel you spasming...we love it, trust me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh. God yes. It feels so wonderful. I feel every shot!
Lurker
0 likes
I love the feeling of the warm load pulsing through my insides. So erotic
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love that feeling!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This question has come up before here. But it doesn't bother me when there's a duplicate thread. However, some of our Lush lady friends admit to not always being able to feel it when a man cums inside her....

Can you feel it when a man cums inside you?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of Course You Feel It. And It Is A Wonderul Feeling. Of Course If He Is Wearing A Condom, I Can Still Feel A Change But Obviously Not The Same
Lurker
0 likes
I was thinking about this, but it's been such a long time since I let a man cum inside me, as I refuse to go on the pill or any of that hormonal/synthetic crap...

Have to be careful you know!!!

Got me all wistful now - if I have an 'accident' I am totally blaming you guys...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheScottishGal
Got me all wistful now - if I have an 'accident' I am totally blaming you guys...

If it is any consolatiuon, my ex-wife told me she could feel the pulsation, but not the liquid itself. She said tht consequently, it didn't feel any diferent to her whether we used a condom or not. (Of course, she may have just been telling me that, so I wouldn't mind using condoms, after she went off the pills)
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG...yes you can feel it and there is simply no better feeling than that of your lover cumming inside of you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
best feeling ever love...love it...love it....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes of course you can feel it, it is what I love the most!!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know if other ladies are more sensitive than I am, but for me I can 'feel' someone coming in the sense of warmth, convulsing etc... but in the sense of 'feeling each shoot, trickling along my inner walls'? ....not so much.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Of Course You Feel It. And It Is A Wonderul Feeling. Of Course If He Is Wearing A Condom, I Can Still Feel A Change But Obviously Not The Same

Depends on the condom... the ones we have right now I can't and I hate them! The previous ones though were great!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oh! u don't have to asked that, well.....I'm goin' to milk u honey...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before I had three kids I used to feel it all the time. Let me rephrase that: before I had my first baby I used to be able to feel it all the time and I quite honestly loved it, thrilled to it, and was scared of it, too. When you feel a man come inside you unprotected for the first time there's that little thing in your head that says this moment is potentially life changing. Of course, that didn't stop me from fucking my husband thus there's the matter of my three beautiful babies!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are times when I'm not sure. Usually due to me having a particularly strong or long orgasm. When my muscles are spasming around him sometimes I just can't tell if he came. The majority of the time he cums because I am spasming and squeezing around him so tightly, so it really is a mute point, but I can't help but ask to be sure. It's such a happy surprise when he says no and we aren't done yet. Anyways I sometimes enjoy the feeling of the cum dribbling out of me more than his spasms while he cums. Most specifically when I have collapsed on my stomach and I am still cumming as I push it out to dribble over my clit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
God I love it also I like it when it dribbles out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, i feel it. feels yummy !!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to say, I don't always feel it, because most of the nerves in a woman's vagina are concentrated about 2 inches in. Any deeper than that and there are that many nerves to get all the sensations. Most of the time, the cum is about my internal body temperature and I can't feel it.

That is the main reason why I love it, when a guy sticks his dick right at the end of my ass hole and shoots past my ring...wow that really feels good!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it can be felt. Coupled with his orgasm muscle contractions and the look on his face when he cums, it's such an incredible feeling. I can't feel his cum in my ass as well but I sure do love the feeling of his body orgasming and knowing he is squirting into my ass.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I't been quite some time, but yes. I recall the feeling and loved it!
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly, there are times where I can feel it and other times I can't. Is that weird or is it normal?
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly, No.

I can tell by his grunting and body language but I can't actually feel his cum inside me. The only thing I can feel is his cock pulsating as he ejaculates but I can't say that I've actually felt cum inside me.

I've felt it drip out when I get up but thats it. Guess I'm not that sensitive down there.