Eating your own cum?

last reply
198 replies
47.5k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I saw a forum thread like this in the ask the gals section and I thought it sounded like fun...
So do any of you guys take a cheeky taste after a hard session? ;)

FM
xXx
Lurker
0 likes
I have done, don't know why. Suppose just to see how it tastes but that was ages ago now.
I do like to cum inside a girl and then give her oral so I can taste us both together. I just find that a real turn on.

EDIT- 'Eating your cum' sounds a bit off key to me. Tasting, yes, ejaculation for a snack NO lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Tasting it sure.... After cumming in her mouth (kiss), after cumming in her (licking pussy).

Would/Have I just cum and eat it for not other reason but to do it... no. In the heat of the moment everyone should do what THEY are comfortable with, not what sociality says is OK.

My 2cents
my2cents
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love to makeout after I cum in her mouth....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BangTidy
I have done, don't know why. Suppose just to see how it tastes but that was ages ago now.
I do like to cum inside a girl and then give her oral so I can taste us both together. I just find that a real turn on.

EDIT- 'Eating your cum' sounds a bit off key to me. Tasting, yes, ejaculation for a snack NO lol

Agreed.... and it does not taste that bad, especially when served inside a fresh clam..... mixed with the sweet and hot juices of my partner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never have but it sounds fun..I might have to try that tonight ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BangTidy

Oh god can we?! LOL

As a woman I can tell you that I find it hot when a guy is willing to do what he expects of me. I love tasting my cum and don't see anything wrong with a guy liking his (I once watch a guy jack off, throw his legs over his head, and shoot his load into his mouth...that was a bit much but still kudos to him for being will to taste it).
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
once just to see what it tasted like and its not for me
Lurker
0 likes
mmm from my lovers pussy! yesssss
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. A real turn on to lick her pussy after I cum in hr. Or to kiss her after I cum in her mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if its in her mouth ill kiss her,if its in her pussy ill lick it out and will lick it off her breasts because there breasts of course
Lurker
0 likes
i like the taste of it. i ve eat from my girlfriend pussy as well as licked it off her tits.
Lurker
0 likes
I usally taste it when I kiss a girl after I have cum in her mouth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have tasted after masterbation, still working up to eating out of wife
Balloonmeister
0 likes
I had this discussion with a lady once and at the time I had only tasted myself once and didn't much care for it. Too bleachy and salty. But she said she loved the taste and suggested that we should have a "Snowball Fight" sometime. Of course I had to ask but she said she would rather show me. Next time we had sex, she let me cum in her mouth and then she immediately came up and kissed me. She locked on for all she was worth and spit my cum into my mouth. It was one of the most erotic things I have ever experienced. It seemed to bond us together even more.
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
The Linebacker
0 likes
No. I am not going to even try. I also don't eat raw oysters or sushi and I don't eat pumpkin pie.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I wouldn't say eat it, taste it. Yeah. It's kinda a turn on after cumming in her or after oral.
Kinda sexy.
"Do you want to live to work or work to live"

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

"Always hold you head up high, never come off weak"

Michael
Lurker
0 likes
Funny enough eating my own cum just does not have the same appeal as tasting someone elses
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing against tasting my own in the slightest. Its not a regular occurrence, though it interesting when I notice that my diet has changed the flavour, lol
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get wet when a guy and I can share it after he comes on my tits
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Lurker
0 likes
Nora, you slut, you get wet seeing a mens room symbol.
Fireman
0 likes
I have NEVER done it. I was told I'm disrespecting the woman though. Is that true ladies?? I am thinking about trying it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fireman
I have NEVER done it. I was told I'm disrespecting the woman though. Is that true ladies?? I am thinking about trying it.

Disrespect is a strong word. However, if you expect her to take it in her mouth you should at least taste it. If you expect her to swallow, you should be willing too as well. Same goes for her....if she expects you to lick up her cum she should be willing to taste it herself.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
never have, i dont think I could.. but in the right situation I could probably be persuaded
And remember...good conversation leads to excellent sex

-Little Bambi
Lurker
0 likes
I do all the time when my wife tells me too, I would anyway but she doesn't like when I do things without her telling me too. It was not the best tasting thing at first but after awhile I started to enjoy the taste.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I tried it once,bit undecide really,then afriend mentioned that he vsists a gay sauna in Stratford,London called the E15,so I went there,and found many guys offering themselves to me,and have excitedly swallowed,about seven loads during the past year,with all taking my breath away after their sweeter pre cum,had told me they were about to flood my mouth.
I'm now proudly what you might call,a cum slut,now in my late sixty's,so it's never too late,as I've proven.
I'm certainly not gay,just 100% bi-curious,and love to suck cock,and beg the guy to cum,so that I can safely swallow it all for them.
PS They say our natural acids,take care of any impurities that might exist,so it's virtually 100% safe to swallow just anyones spunk for them,which is wonderfully reassuring,and the E15 gay sauna in Stratford,is the best way just to go there and suck cock,& more importantly,swallow as much pure spunk as possible,straight from source.
PPS This is the God's honest truth guys,believe me.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I've done it, I find licking precum from my fingers during a "session" is better than a full cum load in the mouth at the end (which I have done a few times)
0 likes
Not necessarily. I HAVE eaten a woman out after cumming inside her. I suppose that counts. I liked it. There was a kind of satisfaction to it lol and she obviously liked the extra attention.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Had an exgf that would blow me and she would hold it all in her mouth so she could kiss and share! No problem! She also loved me to eat her right after I came in her.