"Vajazzled Pussy"

last reply
30 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Would you girls prefer getting your pussy Vajazzled also are there any ladies out there who ever got their pussy Vajazzled and does it make u feel any different down there with all that glitter & crystals?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not even going to voice my opinions on what I think they look like and so on for fear of greatly offending those who do like the idea/have it done.

But, to clarify, no I don't 'vajazzle' and no I freaking would not. Ever.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
I'm not even going to voice my opinions on what I think they look like and so on for fear of greatly offending those who do like the idea/have it done.

But, to clarify, no I don't 'vajazzle' and no I freaking would not. Ever.

Me too, and me neither.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
ive never even heardof vajazzle? like bejwled? hahahah
Lurker
0 likes
Again Marky, when you finish high school, maybe a nice young girl can explain life to you, good luck, sb
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I hope you clear your browser history love, or your mum's going to know you've been asking naughty questions on Lush and she'll ground you.

Don't say you weren''t warned if you end up not allowed to go to the Junior Prom
“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.”
― P.J. O'Rourke
Lurker
0 likes
I actually had to google that one. Is still can't tell is it permanent? No way in hell would I do it then but I could see myself peel and sticking one of those jewel tattoos for a party or something.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
this reminds me of a story i heard years ago about an older woman who went to her daughter's home before going to the gynecologist. her daughter drove her to her appointment and waited. as they were driving home the mom said "the doctor said something so odd. when he got ready to examine me he stopped for a moment and said 'how fancy.' what do you think he meant?" the daughter said "well mom did you freshen up before you went?" she said "yes i even used some of your feminine deodorant spray." "mom, i do not have any spray like that." they went in and mom showed daughter what she used......... glitter hairspray.....

that is what i think of the vajazzle issue...... don't do it......
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Marky
Would you girls prefer getting your pussy Vajazzled also are there any ladies out there who ever got their pussy Vajazzled and does it make u feel any different down there with all that glitter & crystals?

You are behind on the Trending of Vajazzle Your Pussy, Marky.

You are about 2 years too late.

It didn't last ... that tells you it was a stupid fad.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee

It didn't last ... that tells you it was a stupid fad.

Oh hahahahaha makes sense it would go out of style I didn't even look at time stamps on the articles I read LOL. thanks for clarifying yahtzee.
Lurker
0 likes
Have you been watching TOWIE, Marky?? Lol ..to be honest, no i would never ever try it and I don't know any of my friends who have...maybe an Essex thing?
The Linebacker
0 likes
haha

I want to get my butt cheeks vajazzled and change my Lush posting name to Vajazzled Buttman!!!!!!

I might get my left kneecap vajazzled too.
Lurker
0 likes
Is it/ was it permanent?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
no it's not permanent. I agree yahtzee it was a fad a while ago. My hubby keeps asking me if I'd like it done - maybe I'll surprise him one day.

For those who don't know it's bedazzling (or sticking jewels on) for the skin. Just a decoration nothing more.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
How about a the male version?

Sorry too shiny for me and no wonder they stopped.
What man would want to have sex with a woman who.. Oh, great reason for doggy..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope...why mess with perfection?
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
I'm really surprised this many women have not heard of this! haha. And no its not permeant. It's equivalent to a stick on tattoo that comes off after a few days.

I would do it! Why not?!
Lurker
0 likes
i have gotten vajazzled but they come off when u have sex so they didnt stay on long
Lurker
0 likes
seriously?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Gee! If that stuff comes off that kind of ruins the excitement I had over possibly getting my butt vajazzled. I guess that would be called "heinieazzled" or "buttazzled." Probably would've been uncomfortable to sit down, too. But it sure would've been fun to shake my booty!
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly what would be the point? I see it as a distraction more than anything and would that not become annoying during sex? Just not my style. I mean I'm all for a new fashion trend but being vajazzled is not one of them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I came across this while watching the ghastly tv show that is "The Only Way Is Essex" I found it utterly moronic, both the TV show and the vagazzle... Why anyone would want to look like them fullstop is beyond me, but each to their own i suppose... So no.. i wouldn't waste my time and money

Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't do it haveing them stuck on my cochie for days or even if they come of during sex I bet it be uncomfortable. It may look nice and cute, but no thank you not for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
haha

I want to get my butt cheeks vajazzled and change my Lush posting name to Vajazzled Buttman!!!!!!

I might get my left kneecap vajazzled too.

ROFL... Buz you never fail to please! I bet your sexy knees need no bling... nor does that stellar ass!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kathy Griffin had it done.

And everyone knows that she is besties with her vagina.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Classified
0 likes
Quote by LauraLee_sugah
this reminds me of a story i heard years ago about an older woman who went to her daughter's home before going to the gynecologist. her daughter drove her to her appointment and waited. as they were driving home the mom said "the doctor said something so odd. when he got ready to examine me he stopped for a moment and said 'how fancy.' what do you think he meant?" the daughter said "well mom did you freshen up before you went?" she said "yes i even used some of your feminine deodorant spray." "mom, i do not have any spray like that." they went in and mom showed daughter what she used......... glitter hairspray.....

that is what i think of the vajazzle issue...... don't do it......

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Classified
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen
Honestly what would be the point? I see it as a distraction more than anything and would that not become annoying during sex? Just not my style. I mean I'm all for a new fashion trend but being vajazzled is not one of them.

At least these are edible!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
0 likes
Its one beauty treatment i havent had the urge to learn lol and i dont think i'd ever hav it done either