If you COULD suck your own dick....?

last reply
557 replies
79.8k views
1 watcher
21 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
...Would you even leave the house?? haha...but seriously, would you do it? Is this a common thing to try or considered "freaky"?
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
0 likes
Espresso, Love the question but I wonder...
If you could dive down to your sweet box, would you leave your home?

Oh, to answer your question.
err.. still thinking about diving down on your sweet box....
What was the question again?

Oh, no, it don't go there, but I do go there. OK?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Espresso, as much as I love having my dick sucked, even if I could, there is just something about that that would not appeal to me. I know I could never suck myself as well as the opposite sex.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If I could suck my one dick yea I think I would, that would be kind of cool.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FtLMale
Espresso, Love the question but I wonder...
If you could dive down to your sweet box, would you leave your home?

Oh, to answer your question.
err.. still thinking about diving down on your sweet box....
What was the question again?

Oh, no, it don't go there, but I do go there. OK?

Haha. Touche FtLMale ! Not sure. Most likely no...but *confession time* - I have tried to lick my own boobs lol. Not quite the same, I guess. (my sweet box being tasted is my most favorite thing btw...)

I don't know, the whole idea just leaves a bad taste in my mouth...

But you're right...if I could I probably would never leave the house...

Oh DirtyMartini - you're the best haha...Might I suggest pineapple juice to sweeten the taste?
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Reminds me of an old philosophical joke/question ......which would I enjoy more ...... having my cock sucked or sucking my cock ..... where's the pleasure / where isn't the pleasure ..... I guess my answer would be YES !
Lurker
0 likes
I can suck myself. Well I say that, but I've not done it for a while, so I'm not too sure if I still can, but when I was doing it regularly I found that I could live with or without it, don't get me wrong I like it, but I'd much rather have a hot woman or man suck me off. I think if most people could satisfy themselves orally, the world would probably be less overpopulated, but don't take my word for it, I'm just a drunken rambler :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I could, I might try, but I sure will still leave the house to get a girl to suck it.

It's like right now I can jerk off by myself, but I still perfer a girl gives me a handjob.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have seen a guy do that...kind of threw me off at first

and FtLmale....i would like my own kitty if i could...
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
if i could suck my own i would it jus wanking ur cock. its all about the pleasur feeling
Lurker
0 likes
I too have seen a guy actually do it - we were both 18, he was a fitness freak with bones seemingly made of rubber. I was astonished when he just seemed to curl up in a ball and took his full glans into his mouth and sucked it till he orgasmed in his own mouth. Few guys I know will eat their own cum .. but this guy was quite into it and even showed me the milky whiteness on his tongue.

I suggested he didn't really need me with such a skill to hand and he never did it again, preferring me to do it for him instead.
Lurker
0 likes
What do you mean if ??? It something I can do but its not something I do. Ok maybe one thats how I know I can do it.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, if I could, I would.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I agree with the guy who said, In a heartbeat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by poizenivy
i have seen a guy do that...kind of threw me off at first

Quote by Laurenxxx
I too have seen a guy actually do it - we were both 18, he was a fitness freak with bones seemingly made of rubber. I was astonished when he just seemed to curl up in a ball and took his full glans into his mouth and sucked it till he orgasmed in his own mouth. Few guys I know will eat their own cum .. but this guy was quite into it and even showed me the milky whiteness on his tongue.

I suggested he didn't really need me with such a skill to hand and he never did it again, preferring me to do it for him instead.

WHAT?!?!?!

No way - I thought this was physically impossible. C'mon... really ladies?

I honestly don't know if I would. My constant masturbatory behavior tells me that I would, but I just don't think I would.

I've tasted my own cum, sure. I'm not at all prude about kissing a girl that just sucked me off. I've just never looked at my own cock, or any other for that matter, and thought: man, I wish I could suck you!

I'm not even trying to avoid being homophobic by saying I wouldn't. I just don't think I would. mainly because, while I love having a girl wrap her soft little hands around my cock - I'm still better at stroking it than she is!

Hahahaha!

...BUT - the only reason why I love having my cock sucked, is because I love watching her do it. Really. Feeling-wise, I'd rather fuck or jerk-off. I just LOVE seeing her be so attentive and into my cock, and being somewhat at her mercy while she's got me in her mouth.

So, no... I might try it, but I seriously doubt I'd ever do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TexasSon

WHAT?!?!?!

No way - I thought this was physically impossible. C'mon... really ladies?

I honestly don't know if I would. My constant masturbatory behavior tells me that I would, but I just don't think I would.

I've tasted my own cum, sure. I'm not at all prude about kissing a girl that just sucked me off. I've just never looked at my own cock, or any other for that matter, and thought: man, I wish I could suck you!

I'm not even trying to avoid being homophobic by saying I wouldn't. I just don't think I would. Mainly because, while I love having a girl wrap her soft little hands around my cock - I'm still better at stroking it than she is!

Hahahaha!

...BUT - the only reason why I love having my cock sucked, is because I love watching her do it. Really. Feeling-wise, I'd rather fuck or jerk-off. I just LOVE seeing her be so attentive and into my cock, and being somewhat at her mercy while she's got me in her mouth.

So, no... I might try it, but I seriously doubt I'd ever do it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TexasSon

oh yeah!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure! But it couldn't replace a hot girl enjoying my cock and having fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
how the hell did i post that twice?

i'm spamming up the place!

sorry!

*EDIT*

oh wait - i quoted myself. what the hell?

i'm the epitome of arrogance!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TexasSon
i'm the epitome of arrogance!

I love that you seem to think we didn't already realise that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would as I will try anything once and more if I enjoy it
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Interesting thought. When I masterbate sometimes I am aware of the weight of my cock in my hand and it feels good. Other times I am more aware of the sensation of my hand on my cock and it feels good.
If I could suck my our cock, would it be the sensation of sucking it or the feeling of it in my mouth that would get me off? I think if I could I would at least try it. I think you should try everything at least once. If you don't like it you don't have to do it again. Thanks for asking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think most guys would but they probably wouldnt tell anyone about it.

I have seen it done in a vid once but never in real life. Was pretty cool to see!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
would if I could reach it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, no doubts. I would. But seriously, you'd have to have no spine to be able to do that.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd give it a go, but doubt I'd be as good as the ladies before me!
Lurker
0 likes
I would if I could and would promise to swallow,mmmmmm,
0 likes
... then I wouldn't need any ladies?

No, seriously. I find the ladies more attractive than myself