Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which do men prefer? panties or au natural?

last reply
97 replies
11.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If panties are prefered-which type?
Lurker
0 likes
I like variety. Surprise me by going commando every now and then and rotate between boyshorts and bikini briefs with the occasional thong thrown in. Of course this is from the guy that has only twenty different colors of briefs.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a thing for the french style. Very classy.
Lurker
0 likes
Thong's or G string's
Lurker
0 likes
I love seeing a woman in panties. I think boyshorts are cute.
Lurker
0 likes
I love the idea of girl going out without panties on...in the expectation of being seen. The thought that I might be the lucky guy to catch a glimpse of her naked shaven puss gets me so aroused.

Sadly it hasnt happened yet.
Lurker
0 likes
i like to wear panties, the sexier the better haha. french cut or brazillian cut are my favourite but thongs are a close third haha. from time to time ill wear a skirt with none underneath but its getting a bit chilly for that now ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends ....a nice little suprise without...or tiny panties to slip off!!..
The Linebacker
0 likes
I like sexy lacy sheer panties on a chick the best. Very seductive and teasing. Of course au natural has its fun too!

My wife has a large assortment of the sexiest panties you can imagine from thongs, boy short style to crotchless. But she does not have one single opaque pair at all. Everything sheer and lots with lacy designs but all look so damn sexy on her. Makes me go BOING!
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with the thong or g-string, however a little black dress with nothing on underneath is by far my favorite!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thongs, but best is being out on a date and finding out she's commando ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
panties.... definitively not g-strings...i love looking at french or brazilian cut
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Wow--- your answers surprise me. I guess I always thought men prefered au natural more. Will make me rethink my morning decisions!! Thanks and keep those great comments coming.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by neversatisfied
Wow--- your answers surprise me. I guess I always thought men prefered au natural more. Will make me rethink my morning decisions!! Thanks and keep those great comments coming.

They're both great. My wife spends plenty of time both ways including with company (we're members of a nude swim club) but it's also a lot of fun to take off lacy panties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to agree with sheer and or lacy panties. Very seductive. Definitely drives me crazy. Now Neversatisfied please don't change your morning decisions because of us. Some lucky guys and gals may be disappointed and that don't seem fair. Either way is just great.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I personally would have to say panties it just they wait they curve to suit the womens body and when, its the last thing they remove it is so darn exciting
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Girls dress for girls, they undress for men. Get naked!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Buz
My wife has a large assortment of the sexiest panties you can imagine from thongs, boy short style to crotchless.

Pictures or it didn't happen!

Guy 1: Dude, I drank four bottles of bourbon last night, then hooked up with 4 chicks at the same time, then Donald Trump came to my house and gave me a million dollars!

Guy 2: Pics or it didn't happen.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Panties, without doubt. Bikini or thongs are great, but somehow I find boyshorts very sexy indeed.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When she's wearing a skirt, no panties. In slacks or jeans, thong.
Classified
0 likes
A g-string or skimpy panties can be great as is au naturel.
French knickers with stockings and suspenders, (garters).
The tease from the glimpse of pussy and the ease of access.
Pantyhose on their own. Only when you really look do you see.
All especially caught by the illicit up skirt view.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
high cut, French type panties, I wear them all the time!!!!
Classified
0 likes
It is the wearer and the moment that makes it count.

Tease then surprise!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I personally prefer silk panties, Removing them with my mouth is a deliciously erotic experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thongs and strings are sexy...but the biggest turn on is Au Natural....Without a doubt
Lurker
0 likes
The best is Au Natural, i love to know that the woman has nothing on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
D - all of the above. Surprise me!
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by DLizze
D - all of the above. Surprise me!

What he said, except... Please do shave those legs and manicure your bush. I don't wish to be all that surprised.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
boy shorts with her cute ass cheeks poking out. Yummy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whatever she's in the mood for. It's an extension of her mood.

If she thinks she wearing something for me, anything on the sheer side works smile