Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I have a newfound appreciation for the ever-popular art of pole dancing.

last reply
21 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Seriously. This chick is more fit than 99.99999% of the world's population. I bet she could crack walnuts with her butt cheeks. And I'd like a demonstration, too.
Lurker
0 likes
That's ALMOST unbelievable...Thanks so much for posting!!

Rick
Matriarch
0 likes
I slipped a disc sitting down watching that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One for the ladies... and men

After seeing Steven Retchless on America's Got Talent, I can't get enough of him

Lurker
0 likes
it looks easy.. but its hard and takes a lot of practice..
Lurker
0 likes
I saw her on the news Nudes. They're trying to make it an Olympic sport in 2016.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
I saw her on the news Nudes. They're trying to make it an Olympic sport in 2016.

That's ridiculous. It takes that silly gymnastic event where they throw the balls up in the air and twizzle ribbons, one step further.
Lurker
0 likes
Ack! Those crack me up too!
Matriarch
0 likes
This is what gymnastics is all about for me:

Lurker
0 likes
A success story all the way around, that one. She's still active in charities and helping others.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow stunning just watching her got some serious talent there. I think I hurt my back just watching it though LOL
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Stunning
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think this is impressive as well...

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
I have a hard time trying to understand the physics of it all. Maybe someone here can explain it to me. Like how can one have enough grip to climb the pole, but so little friction that he/she can swing around it almost endlessly, or even slide all the way down the pole, but then again have enough friction to stop while falling down and still have no burns?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73
I have a hard time trying to understand the physics of it all. Maybe someone here can explain it to me. Like how can one have enough grip to climb the pole, but so little friction that he/she can swing around it almost endlessly, or even slide all the way down the pole, but then again have enough friction to stop while falling down and still have no burns?

And THEN thee are those of us too engrossed in ENJOYING the spectacle to care. ;) LOL
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams
And THEN thee are those of us too engrossed in ENJOYING the spectacle to care. ;) LOL

It only makes it more fascinating in my mind

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You know, if pole dancing did become an olympic sport it would probably go on the be the most watched event.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
giggles...

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants

Seriously. This chick is more fit than 99.99999% of the world's population. I bet she could crack walnuts with her butt cheeks. And I'd like a demonstration, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quite a few women nowadays are learning how to pole dance, not that I'm complaining any. You definitely need good skill.