42.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and I have.

In fact, there are few friends here I would love to get into more with!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Yep but it would have to be with all strangers, not my other half or close friends
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had threesomes and foursomes, but never a full orgy. But under the right situation I think I would.
Lurker
0 likes
I have had threesomes and foursomes, but never a full orgy. But under the right situation I think I would.

I have Nikki and you would love it. Infact you are now at the top of our list of invitees for the next full orgy. Not sure just how many are required to this fun. Help!
Lurker
0 likes
Only with people I fully trusted!
Lurker
0 likes
I've had threesomes,foursomes and moresomes.
I've also been gang banged.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by HotHornyWoman
I've had threesomes,foursomes and moresomes.
I've also been gang banged.

WOW HotHornyWoman Bet that we a sight to see!! Got pictures???? Sounds like since it wasn't a one time thing you probably enjoyed it too! I love nasty freaky women!
my2cents
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would, but the fact of the matter is, they're not that easy to organise when you generally live a safe, mainstream life. It will happen though, ffm first for him, and then he will reciprocate with a mmf for me! Any offers .... Lol x
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by swollen
I would, but the fact of the matter is, they're not that easy to organise when you generally live a safe, mainstream life. It will happen though, ffm first for him, and then he will reciprocate with a mmf for me! Any offers .... Lol x

Let me just call BP....
Lurker
0 likes
I'm pretty "meh" on the whole subject of a 3some. The idea really doesn't hold a lot of appeal for me. If the man I'm in a relationship with wanted one, then I probably would with him. It's not on my sexual bucket list, tho.

I feel very comfortable with using the word NEVER for an orgy. I...umm...yeah....NEVER.
Lurker
0 likes
I have been involved in the fmf .... tried it ... and oh, so not interested.
Orgies .... nope, not interested.

I am very passionate ... I prefer one-on-one. I also don't share well, hence more than one-on-one isn't very plausible.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by WHR43

I have Nikki and you would love it. Infact you are now at the top of our list of invitees for the next full orgy. Not sure just how many are required to this fun. Help!

I have had full orgies and if you are drunk to the point that you can't count how many guys you have had, THAT'S AN ORGIE
Lurker
0 likes
I would never have said yes to either in the past, however things change, don't they?

I wouldn't want to do it with a partner, but rather be the guest, if that makes sense?

I think that could be rather fun...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
I would never have said yes to either in the past, however things change, don't they?

I wouldn't want to do it with a partner, but rather be the guest, if that makes sense?

I think that could be rather fun...

I understand what you are saying Mazza. Especially if you have not had a lot of experience in this before.

It allows you to be somewhat detached and no relationships threatened. Some wickedness in part of being a stranger in the mix as well.

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
yeah foursome with only girls
Lurker
0 likes
I've had several mfm and ffm threesomes and loved them all.ded1al4BqZMnS1s8
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I have had threesome, foursomes and more. Sometimes more is even better, I love orgies!
0 likes
I agree with Annie, more is often better; no one gets left out. Everyone needs to be mature but I have had some absolutely mind blowing experiences with groups.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I might have the 3some but only with 2 females but not with someone I was dating.The orgy is not for me. Something about a woman that has just had sex with who knows how many men is a turn off for me. I agree with with the others who said they do not like to share. One on one can be just as good and exciting.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes been there.

Everyone needs to be on the same wavelength. I do enjoy these days exploring boundaries, , with a partner. If that invovled including a third then we would need to talk it through.
Lurker
0 likes
I have previously on a few occasions. All of the participants need to be "into" the moment. Would I in the future, I never say no.

I am now more into exploring boundaries with a partner, seeing where it might lead us both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had threesomes so yeah willing to again. Never had the opportunity to participate in an orgy...i think it might be interesting...
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

0 likes
yes to threesome been in a few , never an orgy it would be fun
Lurker
0 likes
have had a threesome two guys one girl for my gf but would love to have on two girls and me. orgy no way unless i did the inviting and i made the rules
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have had 3somes in the past, never an orgy, but.....
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I've had threesomes....they're fun. MMF or FFM, makes no difference to me. But unfortunately I've never been in a REAL orgy. And I say real because the one I was in was just like 3 other couples besides me and my gf fucking in the same room, but not each other. I want one of those orgies where everyone gets a crack at everyone. Oh well....a girl can dream.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Orgy...I have participated in a number of times and man so much pussy ans ass.....