0 likes
0 likes
If your Significant Other decided she were Bi-Sexual, do you think it would >

Add to the relationship with her?

or
Hurt your relationship with her?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I already answered in the gals section but will be watching the guys post here!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
It would add to the relationship. For sure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I've been there.

When we started dating, she admitted to being bisexual. It was always a bit of a hinderance to our relationship. I was never comfortable when she openly eyed up girls when we were together (it didn't bother me much when she eyed guys). I never knew when I'd have to compete with a woman for her attention. I never quite knew what was going on when she hung out with friends. Eventually we parted and I have a straight woman now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think like most relationships, it would add to it if you're In it together and take away if she were going behind your back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she is going behind my back then it would hinder the relationship. If she is open and honest I believe it could enhance our sexual relationship
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This has happened to me three times. I was young the first time and was threatened by it...things turned bad. The second time I didn't know till after we were through. the third time...well...we had fun;)
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't have a problem with it. Could be fun?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as she was up front with it and we did things together. I see it as fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a partner who was. She ALWAYS told me when she was going to have sex with her girlfriends, and I didn't feel any agnst about it. We never had threesomes, and I never watched. She was completely open about it, though, and was willing to tell me (I guess) a complete answer to anything I asked her about her time with other women. It did not hurt our relationship at all, because everything was honest. She usually tried to set her "dates" to coincide with times when I was practicing or peforming music, so that it did not take time away from our time together. She spent several weekends a year when she and her lady friends would go to the Outer Banks, or Deep Creek Lake together. I think her time apart improved our relationship. It kept her from becoming frustrated, and from having to fantasize about them when she ws with me. Often when she was gone, I'd masturbate, imagining what they were doing. LOL
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok I am bi and was very honest with my husband about this prior to marriage. He has ZERO interest in seeing me with another woman or having threesomes. What I find interesting is, he totally trusts me to go away for a weekend with my girlfriends (non sexual friends) but would not be ok with my doing that with male friends (non sexual friends). I don't get it at all.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
that would be fine aslong as i was included sometimes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are You Kidding Me?? When I 1st met my girl and learn that she was bi my thoughts were..................JACKPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Nate! I would love it!
Lurker
0 likes
It would enhance the relationship because then we'd be able to talk more openly about who we find attractive, male and female. I'd be a hypocrite if I said I wasn't fine with it, being a bisexual dude myself.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think it would enhance the relationship, as long as you are open and honest about everything, not just partially, but EVERYTHING! I would not have a problem with that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My GF is bi, as am I, and our relationship is certainly more interesting for it. We have, occasionally, had FFM 3-somes, but it is her freedom to enjoy other women that allows our relationship to be pressure free.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She was with a woman before me. With the woman in the avatar. (gf and I share this account) I am very upset I missed all of the fun. She actually slept with her a few times while we were dating and didn't tell me till much later as she was afraid I would freak. Dam it. LOL.
This is my ex not me.
Bf and I share account
Clumeleon
0 likes
I would think it was strange that she decided she was bisexual while she was in a relationship with me; that might be a warning sign.

However, in general, I would have no problem whatsoever with being in a relationship with someone who is bisexual. I do not think that it would, or should, affect the relationship positively or negatively.
Lurker
0 likes
i wouldn't have a problem with it but I would like to hear all about it!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Could only add
Fireman
0 likes
With me I think it would help the relationship.
0 likes
Quote by clum
I would think it was strange that she decided she was bisexual while she was in a relationship with me; that might be a warning sign.

I am with Clum on this one, I am not sure a woman just wakes up one day and decides....HEY! I would love to eat some pussy today...even though I have never done it before, today seems like the perfect day!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Like most I think it would be fun, recently after being with my wife for 12 years she has admitted wanting to have sex with a women is what she would love to experience!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would hope that we would both feel it would add to our relationship.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I've had reason to consider this problem in the past. The rub is are you prepared to let her (or him for that matter if you are a woman) to seek a need that you cannot provide? If not are you going to ask your partner to deny themself an aspect of their sexuality for the rest of their lives?

This is a hard question and there is no easy answer.
Lurker
0 likes
I would like to think I'd be open to the idea and that it would enhance our relationship. I've had repressed sexual urges for most of my life and am very well acquainted with the frustration that comes from constant denial.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always had open relationships and have had other guys involved so it would only be a bigger turn on if she were Bi. Definitely think it would add to the relationships I have had.